It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville, Texas UFO Witness Ricky Sorrells Audio Interview (MUST LISTEN!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Pardon my ignorance but what is this sighting in Singapore that's being mentioned here? I'm in Singapore and I haven't heard anything about or seen anything in the skies here(and I ALWAYS look up to sky)...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why is it that these things, for the most part, appear over some BFE town in Texas? Why dont UFO's ever appear over Harvard? I know there were sightings over O'Hare, but that is an exception.

Also, doesnt anyone in this town own a camera or camcorder? Hell, even a cell phone with a camera on it?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
couldn't get the interview to work, but the vid on one of the first replies is really interesting.
isn't it weird how the news reporters didn't seem to be taking it very lightheartedly.
i think the world is starting to realise the truth; slowly but surely

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I ripped and hosted the interview here download.yousendit.com...

I played it with VLC media player (no codecs needed EVER) Which can be got here www.videolan.org... For free.

If anyone has a problem with either of these . Drop me a u2u and i will help you through it or i can host at a more suitable place.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
IMO, the man sounded like an honest human being.

I would like to know why all heck isn't breaking loose on this and why people aren't screaming for the President. Don't you think he knows exactly what is going on, everyone has to jump on himmmmmmmmmm.

With UFO's you have to remember sometimes when something like this happens you are so involved with what is happening it never occurs to you to get a camera. I have seen things over the Philly skies and still can't believe no one in Philly saw it, it was like a fourth of July sparkler falling from the sky, bright at 10:45 at night........ and there was never mention of it. It's simply if you aren't looking up at the right moment you missed it. As many say here at ATS, they usually don't have a camera with them or a cell doesn't pick it up.

I think everyone has to keep this alive and people down there have to keep looking up with camera handy. It seems that it didn't even occur to LMH to tell him when these helicopters and jets were going over to get pictures.

Has anyone heard from Springer????????????

[edit on 20-1-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
I am not a LMH fan.

I am a believer in this phenomena.

But is it not curious that all of a sudden there is so much mainstream coverage?

It is like someone turned on a switch and said cover these stories now, and dont make fun of it.

[edit on 1/19/2008 by murnut]

My point exactly. I thought the same after watching Larry King for the third time in half a year. A serious mainstream interview about UFO's? Wow, I wish i saw this in the Netherlands (we are swamped by UFO reports, scrambled jets for two months now) Something is changing in the USA media at least. It must mean that the media hotshots are not stopping it for now. Or are not told to stop it by other groups.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't think we should look too much into media giving more then an average attention to the UFO phenomenom. It doesn't have to mean anything, let alone some great disclosure. IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is amazing, think about why would a dozen of people lie and say that they saw a huge object in the sky, it couldn't of been anything else, because to me no one is stepping up to say that it was a airplane or something else. This coverage of news is starting to get very popular, look it up and see all the articles on it. I wonder if this could be the truth, finally, if this could be proof, but I doubt it, because no one to me is following it up.But good job

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
We need the UFO to come back.
Do aliens surf the internet?
They need them to throw some alien coins out the window this time.
We need physical evidence.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The first thing t of when I read this was the huge "mile long" ufo seen over Guernsey in the UK by an airline pilot last year www.youtube.com...

It was seen by all of the passengers & picked up on radar too.

Is something going to happen soon? Massive UFOS seen by experienced pilots around the World (assuming the Bermuda etc stories are true as well)?

Seems like they might be related due to the sheer size of them?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I have seen things over the Philly skies and still can't believe no one in Philly saw it, it was like a fourth of July sparkler falling from the sky, bright at 10:45 at night........ and there was never mention of it.
[edit on 20-1-2008 by observe50]

I saw something similar to this in Chicago about 4 years ago. I just assumed it was fireworks over US Cellular Field - but it really didn't look like fireworks. Two helix-type things floating down from the sky, glowing bright gold. I haven't seen anything like it since.

Never thought of it until I read your post. Strange.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
I am not a LMH fan.

I am a believer in this phenomena.

But is it not curious that all of a sudden there is so much mainstream coverage?

It is like someone turned on a switch and said cover these stories now, and dont make fun of it.

I guess since there are multiple witnesses it makes it more credible.

Can anyone say... 'conditioning' (in order to get their NWO, they will STAGE an alien attack, because everyone is too busy working to live, & living to work, having to spend all their time to get money to pay for gas, when we really should be investing time into getting the TRUTH out to people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join