It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer - Mr. Greer Has Informed Us He Will Not Do The Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
wonder when this interview is going online?

Next week maybe?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

why dont you ask some questions to somebody who has some credibility ??????

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

It's not the point if they are credible or not.

Mr. Greer has been the subject of many many many threads here on ATS, and a lot of people that follow the Disclosure Project want answers, simple as that, the fact that this interview is taking place is a good thing for this board, the critics of the Disclosure Project, and it's fans alike.

Credibility does not matter, Greer has been active in UFOlogy for some time, and although i am no fan of the Disclosure Project or Mr. Greer for that matter, i still think that this interview will be a milestone for ATS.

Don't be so quick too lash out.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Agreed, Steven Greer interviewing at ATS for the first time ever, this is history in the making!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
will there be alien intervention in 2012, have your contacts said anything.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The interview has been pushed back..

So everyone still has time to post your questions for Dr. Greer..

Johnny

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looking forward to the interview, here's a question for Mr Greer if he is kind enough to read or respond !!!.....I was excited when the Disclosure Project first came out as i thought great now we can see some real movement and perhaps an admission from the Government. But nope nothing to date, ditto. Many see the Disclosure Project as a failure and accusations made against you that you have moved into selling books, videos etc rather than promote the push for the truth, whatever that might turn out to be. So given all the negativity post Disclosure Mark 1 what are you gonna do now? Do you plan to hold Project Disclousre Mark II ? Or something else? it would be a shame to let things slip and wait another decade before anything simmilar occurs again???

Thanks for the time and best of luck in your future endevours.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
Dr Greer, you may already be aware that ATS has a huge following of people that are interested in learning the truth, you [The Disclosure Project] profess to bringing the truth, so my question to you is this..

Why cant your organisation actively and continually share this truth with ATS?

I'd like to expand on this, if I may.

What about a program to have witnesses, scientists and inventors from within the CSETI/Disclosure Project/AERO network participate at ATS the same way Clifford Stone is? Would Dr. Greer be open to this?

[edit on 29-1-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
#1- do you know if ufo"s/E.T. are associated in any way with any modern religions ?

#2- do you think the E.T./ufo coverup will ever be exposed or disclosed in your lifetime ?

#3- what is your future timetable projection for the D.P. to succeed in its mission ?

[edit on 31-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Dr. Greer, how do you percieve first contact with the public should be orgistrated? Do you think the governments of the world should be envolved with contact or should they be by-passed to have a better chance of the truth?

What are the probabilities of alien races being turthful with the populace of Earth when they make contact on a mass scale. What is the possibility that the aliens will want to take over and be in charge of our lives? Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Dr. Stephen Greer, thanks for doing this interview. I was a Disclosure Project supporter for a while. but as a previous poster said, there has been nothing more done with this except in the form of selling, books, videos, UFO Kits, and absolutely recidulously priced CSETI "training" excursions. I just don't think that it is right to make so much money off people without TRULY giving them what they ask for.

I want to believe that you have the best intentions in mind, and that maybe I just don't see them, but man it just ain't looking that great from my angle.

Can you tell us... can you tell all your fans and customers... when they will be getting their money's worth, and more importantly, if they will ever get what they hoped for?

Is your organization the organization to do this? If so, we need really good confirmation that you are to be trusted. There are too many hacks in this community, and being an experiencer myself, there is no room for that type of childish and cruel treatment of such an important subject.

***Edited to add my many thanks to Dr. Greer. He's got gusto coming here. I just hope he knows the types of people he will be dealing with. You people on this site are relentless in your skepticism, and in cases like these, it's a great thing.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Dear Doctor Greer,
How many alien species are currently known about? It is my understanding some have our best interests in mind, some do not.
Which is most powerful?
And what is their cut. Do we pay them off? If so, how.
Thank you,
John

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Dr. Greer,

What is CSETIs policy on people capturing footage of your Ambassador to the Universe trainings, and hosting footage on say YouTube or Google Video?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How do the different kinds aliens recreate? Do any of them use mind altering recreational substances?
My only two questions and there are both sepreate and serious curious questions.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I also have another question for Greer.

Dr. Greer... have you gotten a chance to ask the aliens about God?

Who is the God person anyway?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
How far back has this interview been pushed?

I don't know about everybody else, but the suspense is killing me

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
How far back has this interview been pushed?

I don't know about everybody else, but the suspense is killing me

Well we certainly don't want to see anybody die because of "Suspense"...

But it currently isn't up to us to order a guest to make time for a interview to happen. We are mere hostages to something called a "guests schedule".. Things happen in life, we attempt to rearrange our schedules to accommodate... So the only cure I can offer you at this time for your slow death, is one called patience...!

Johnny

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Hahaha! Good one JA

Sorry, I should have said "stressing me out to the max". You know, increasingly anxious to get this one particular issue finally dealt with
But in a stoked and excited and not spooky sort of way!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Let me take a guess - as with everything coming from greer, he told you, the interview is going to happen within the next two months ?

Just like G7, free energy, free beer, alien contact......

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

Well maybe if you stopped to consider the people Dr. Greer and his network are up against, you might start to realize why there always problems and delays....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join