It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer - Mr. Greer Has Informed Us He Will Not Do The Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Write congress. Talk to people send them to the disclosure project website.. But most importantly WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I've already sent stuff to the political parties in Canada. So far no real response. In terms of showing people the disclosure project so far most people still can't accept the truth. Thanks for the tips though. I'm not giving up I'm just finding it frustrating when people can't change their opinions even after viewing the NASA footage or reading the Day After Roswell.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedayafterroswell

Something will eventually happen that cannot be denied by the powers that be..On that day we will all know the truth. Keep your head up. Things are going to get interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hello Dr. Greer,

I like to first thank you for all the trouble you have gone through to share most of you knowledge to the public and bringing together the Disclosure Project in 2001.

Unfortunately, I never heard or saw anything on The Disclosure Project until 2006. But I have been a big fan ever since then and look forward and hope for Disclosure someday. (Probably will never happen)

I would like to as you a personal question which is, have you ever been contacted by ETs, if so, what is your relationship with these beings.

And finally, do you believe there is life IN our solar system. (meaning, one other of the nine planets.)

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Whose decision was it to post the Orb/Rod/"Mothra" photographs last year, Dr. Greer's or Mrs. Foch's? And why those rather silly (and damaging!!!) pictures, and not photos of mile-wide ET spacecrafts and EBEs etc?

What is happening with the promised Open Contact with a G7 country, which was already "imminent" in February of last year?

Hey, I'll second those!

Please explain the reasoning behind posting the pictures of moths and dust motes on your website, while calling them Alien Energy Anchor Light Beings.

For all of your stories, claims and speculation, such as holding baby aliens, vectoring in large motherships, etc... you have nothing to show for it. How do you keep a straight face when lecturing to large groups of people?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Dear Dr. Greer,

I know a friend of yours who went on a trip with you to Mexico. I can not reveal a name, as promised. That person told me they tried to get photo's of the UFO's, but their camera's were disabled. Is this because the ET's don't want disclosure yet?

Also you believe the ET's will not harm us. My daughter and I had a close encounter with UFO's in 1995. Shortly after this incident my daughter started having problems with her thyroid gland and other medical anomalies. I believe this was not an intentional act, on the ET's/UFO part.
If their craft is detrimental to our health, because of what we humans stupidly do. Shouldn't we be made aware of it?

It's a true pleasure having you here and thank-you so much.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thank you Dr. Greer for taking the time to visit ATS. I have 3 questions for you:

Question 1: How do you foresee or hope that disclosure will come about?

Will we force the group or groups responsible to reveal their secrets, or will we be the ones to reveal it through discussion and good, hard research?

Question 2: Is it possible that the government avoids public discussion of the alien topic at all costs because they have discovered that aliens require our collective consciousness to open the portal through which they can travel?

For example, when fewer people believe, fewer travellers can get through? And maybe once the majority of the population believes, then we'll have a mass landing?

Question 3: Regarding your presentation at MUFON last November 10: Can you discuss any further details about your visit to a 'secret location' on another continent where you and accompanying scientists physically examined 'Lilliputian' Aliens?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hello Dr Greer, thank you for your time and willingness to do an interview with ATS on this subject.

I'd like to ask whether you think certain people within the UFO community are pay-rolled 'disinfo agents'. If so, who do you think is paying them and if possible, please give us some names. Also, do you think it is within reason that certain people are unwittingly mislead into becoming 'disinfo agents', and do you concede that in some regards, this could include yourself?

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What is the reason for the seeming extreme secrecy surrounding CSETI? Why don't CSETI have any photos or footage of their various UFO encounters available online? Is there some sort of good reason for them to be keeping such a low profile?

Can Dr. Greer go into some detail as to what CSETI has in terms of evidence, and is he willing to share any of it with us?

Whose decision was it to post the Orb/Rod/"Mothra" photographs last year, Dr. Greer's or Mrs. Foch's? And why those rather silly (and damaging!!!) pictures, and not photos of mile-wide ET spacecrafts and EBEs etc?

What is happening with the promised Open Contact with a G7 country, which was already "imminent" in February of last year?

What's happening right now with AERO and the Potomac Energy Project? When does Dr. Greer expect to be able to disclose a "generation 1" new energy device?

Yes - please address these - probably the most important questions on the mind of many amateur researchers here...

Also - I second the question do any DP people visit or participate in ATS - it would be nice to know and most excellent if they do!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Since i've recently read, that you also are able to visit the afterlife, where every soul is singing "We are all one in Spirit" (in plain english of course), at will, please tell us more about it.

Also it would be nice to know, how the alien brothers are able to locate you giving the speed limitations of lasers and flashlights. Your thoughts are only used to "beacon them in", so how do you overcome lightspeed with...well...light.

Why do you think, Edgar Mitchell said "I cooperated with Steve Greer some years ago, but he began to overreach his data continuously, necessitating a withdrawal by myself, and, I believe, several others. I have requested to be removed from any web site, announcements, etc., but see that has not taken place." ?

If your attitude is to get "the word out", why do you charge the sum of 995$ for a camping trip into the desert and why is there a need of a nondisclosure form ?
Please explain, how you plan to achieve historic contact and establish the foundation for a lasting Universal Peace with a system, that sounds earily like a pyramid scheme scam ?

Why are people encouraged to bring audio and video recording devices to your training, when you know, that they won't work with alien brothers nearby ?

And finally, please in your own words, please tell us once again about the guitar wielding rogue soldiers.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I really hope Mr. Greer doesn't dodge MrdDstrbr's questions, these questions posed by this member are some of the prime reasons of the general opinion on Greer on this message board!

Again, i hope he answers them, the question about the G7 country is a question i would like an answer too.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Yeah, it's time Dr. Greer finally addresses these questions, be tough on him if you have to Dave and Johnny

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I'm pretty sure he won't answer them, it's not Dave & Johnny style to be tough on them, or they may not come back for another interview

You got to treat the guests with respect after all

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I'll make sure that MrdDstrbr's questions get asked.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Greetings Dr Greer..

I too had never heard of the Disclosure Project until 2006, but have since followed its progress with anticipation.

Dr Greer, you may already be aware that ATS has a huge following of people that are interested in learning the truth, you [The Disclosure Project] profess to bringing the truth, so my question to you is this..

Why cant your organisation actively and continually share this truth with ATS?

IMHO,

Holding a press conference every now and then is one thing, but your not reaching the people that matters and that is unforgivable. For the Disclosure Project to deserve its credibility, it needs to start releasing what it has found to places such as ATS that now has past it 1 MILLION UNIQUE VISITORS PER MONTH.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If someone could ask something about the "Mount Blanca Nerve Gas Attack" episode and maybe how about an automobile levitation demo... or not. Whatever. All the other questions are great.

Vic

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
Dr Greer, you may already be aware that ATS has a huge following of people that are interested in learning the truth, you [The Disclosure Project] profess to bringing the truth, so my question to you is this..

Outstanding question by Freelancer, I second this one!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

WooHoo! Go Springer!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer

Outstanding question by Freelancer, I second this one!

^^^Dr Steven Greer must be asked Freelancers question^^^

I fear Greer may come out with some kind of newage/bulls**t answer though. I'm not holding my hopes up for any thing extra-ordinary to come out of this interview.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
1) How does a normal average doctor, end up speaking to people at the pentagon and get into a subject like this. Did you know people in the system, or was it that you just started this group, that drew attention to you?

2) How do you tell the difference between a hologram and a real ship?

3) If someone took you from your life as a human, now which is the main animal on earth, and said you were just an ant. Would you view your place in the world differently, and why then would human life matter. Just look how israel view arabs as animals, and look how they are treated. Do you think humans could take being not the main animal in this world. And before you answer, are you sure, you thouht about this question in the right way? p.s if you say that yes you could accept this place, then you must of had a great life, and never faced intolerence.

Thats my 3 questions.

[edit on 1/27/2008 by andy1033]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join