It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN.com Cheating Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that the few times a Ron Paul article actually gets on the homepage of CNN.com and you click it, you get sent to a Hillary Clinton Article everytime! This happened a few days ago and i brushed it off, then sure enough, it happened just now. I retried the link to make sure i didnt miss click and each time it went to Hillary Clinton! Has anyone else had this happen to them? More Media Derailing of Ron Paul!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Not to mention, they ignore the fact that he came in SECOND in Nevada!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is wierd. I have been reading up on all the candidates, trying to find who I htink is best. Ron Paul has alot of coverage in the MSM relative to his low ratings. I actually get annoyed at the amount of press he given and have not once encountered the anamolies of the op.

Ron Paul came in a distant second in Nevada. He was the only Republican to play any tv ads. Nevada was one of those states the main candidates paid no attention to. I noticed you did'nt mention Paul came in a distant 5'th in South Carolina, whci the main candidates thought was more important.

These threads about everyone is agains Ron Paul are getting old. If there was going to be a conspiracy against someone, don't you think it would be against someone who is viable. Ron Paul is funny to listen to, but gets old quick. The guys answer to every question is 'constitution ... constitution....'

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater

Yeah, who needs a constitution anyway?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The poor guy. He means well, I mean Ron Paul. Media does not know what to say about him as they do not have anything bad to say. Hmm a great president. Nothing bad to report makes a slow news day. I find it almost fustrating to a point of how stupid people must be to vote for a CFR member. Every candidate that is running except for Ron Raul is affiliated with the CFR. YOU HAVE NO Choice. I want my country back.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

And yet when the ghoul from NY falls low it is still reported. When the Arkansas huckster makes a poor showing, it's noted. Even city slicker Mitt gets reported on for good days and bad.

Hmmm???

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by metro

Good reply. At least the ron paul revolution is over before it even got started.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
Good reply. At least the ron paul revolution is over before it even got started.

Yeah, it was a good reply. He was insinuating that Ron Paul is defending the constitution and you neo-con fascists want nothing to do with it.

The Revolution isn't dying... it has a pretty good foothold. Even when Ron Paul loses the election he will still have raised the consciousness of this nation and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

People like you can thrash your arms about all you want, the water level is going to continue to rise.

I find your posts to be indicative of the worst kind of politically biased trolling that is not needed on these forums. Be gone with you

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mel1962
Not to mention, they ignore the fact that he came in SECOND in Nevada!

Ya... McCain got first? .. And Paul second... Or I also heard something about "none-committed" being first and Paul second.. but it says Romney was given all of the points?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
I find your posts to be indicative of the worst kind of politically biased trolling that is not needed on these forums. Be gone with you

Agreed. A look at his/her post record indicates a clear effort to derail valid discussions regarding Dr. Paul and the blatant bias expressed by the Mainstream Media. Perhaps this user should direct their passion towards a candidate they actually support.

In response to the original poster, I'm actually surprised Ron Paul's name is ever mentioned on CNN's homepage. But naturally one would be redirected if they decided to read the article. Ron Paul is doing some thing right, as demonstrated by the overwhelming support from US citizens and the MSM's treatment of him.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Who cares really about Ron Paul anymore ?? Its not like he is a serious contender. HE is just a guy who has money to waste, so he'll do the usual and run in all the states before getting disqualified and quiting. Then he'll thank all his supporters and say what a good job they did. In 2016 he may try again! Repeat.

In the end idealists dont win, thats why they call it politics.

new topics

top topics

join