It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put this in the potentially retarded catagory...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
ALSO, they dont need to eat pork, they have other animals for food.

I like to eat as many animals as possible..I try not to discriminate..cuase im against discrimination..pig,rabbit,cow,deer,bear,birds,fish, what ever..if its got onions and ketchup ill eat it.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You ever eaten a monkey or a dog?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
no not yet..but I may someday

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This coversation is reminding me of a scene from a movie:

Brother John: "And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large --"

Brother Maynard: "Skip a bit, Brother".

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You ever eaten a monkey or a dog?

I have ate both dog is not bad cooked right but monkey looks too much like a baby, but still dont taste too bad.

But when you been in the field living off of rations (not MREs) ANYTHING is a welcome change

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
During a muslim uprising in the phillipines, I cant remember the year, they buried there "martyrs" with pigs. That almost completly stopped the uprising.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Pigs are vile creatures in Islamic viewpoints.

This may deter for the time being, but these insurgents have bigger issues at hand. Pig or no Pig, they will fight for thier cause.

Deep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yo have ate Dog Amuk?

Hats off! I have always wanted to try, honeslty. Bugs iv done, not bad!

Deep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hats off! I have always wanted to try, honeslty

You need a young dog and slow cook it, or its VERY tough.

I would have prefered a hamburger but there wasnt a Burger King around

And the old army field rations were AWFUL.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

They were very VERY generously given a nation out of someone else's country, and then they continued to invade the other country.

Excuse me, browha, exactly which country is Israel invading? And enlighten me... Out of whose country or countries was Isreal given to it's people?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
god help you all... destroy the ego and all else will follow aum.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I rember reading that lard ( pig fat ) was used in explosives in WWII, maybe we can start a rumor that it is still used today, and maybe they won't strap the explosives to their a$$es...

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Yoda]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

They were very VERY generously given a nation out of someone else's country, and then they continued to invade the other country.

Excuse me, browha, exactly which country is Israel invading? And enlighten me... Out of whose country or countries was Isreal given to it's people?

Israel was created by the United Nations at the end of the Second World War in Palestinian terroritory. The Palestinians agreed to certain borders reluctantly, and Israel was created.
However, now, Israel is unsatisifed and are trying to take over the rest of Palestine... hence all the media frenzy about it. There are plenty of wars just like this occuring in the world at the moment, especially in african and some asian countries, but the reason this is big in the news is because Israel is an illegitamate country

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Israel was created by the United Nations at the end of the Second World War in Palestinian terroritory. The Palestinians agreed to certain borders reluctantly, and Israel was created.
However, now, Israel is unsatisifed and are trying to take over the rest of Palestine... hence all the media frenzy about it. There are plenty of wars just like this occuring in the world at the moment, especially in african and some asian countries, but the reason this is big in the news is because Israel is an illegitamate country

WRONGO, Gypsy Lips! Try again.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
if i was an israeli on one of those buses, id eat it!
mmmmmmmm........pig lard...........*drool*

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What blows me away is the fact that people still ride these buses, even though they are continually being blown up. And yet thet still allow their children to ride these buses, even though?
Seems to me that they would shut the buses down- and give everyone a bicycle or moped.
Do you honestly think anyone would ride buses here in the US if the situation were reversed? Hell no-
Almost every day you hear of another one being blown up.
You would have to be lacking in intelligent thought process to even get on one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join