It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard(reptilian) Alien Race Question

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdunk
As a matter of interest, I just ran across this thread, concerning reptiles. Until a few weeks ago, I would have been in an "I don't know" position relative to their existence. Actually, I really had never thought much about reptiles in regard to space and space exploration.

Well, that has now changed for me! In my researching Mars photographs, I have found an anomaly, that is for me visible enough, to see it as a reptilian. No, this is not scratches on a rock, nor is it a rock.. This is a just partially visible reptilian body, in my opinion, that is lying on the ground..

I will have my 20 posts very soon, and because of your discussion and subject interest, I will post the reptilian as my first anomaly post here. Maybe tomorrow!! As most Mars anomalies are posted in the "Space Exploration" forum, that is probably where I will post it. Keep an eye out for it! I will look forward to your comments!

Hi rdunk,

Great find you made, here it is linked to for other members:

Mars Nereus Crater Anomalies

Cheers,

GS

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

I dont know where the reptillians are from but I have had a terrifying experience a year or two ago. I never believed in reptillians till I had thie weird and really bad experience. I thought the chances of such a thing were nil and even the idea was totally ridiculous.

TheMindWar,

Care to elaborate on your experience? I am not taunting you as I recounted my own Reptilian encounter at length in other threads. I'd like to compare notes. Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

First i would like to explain something , this video is form 1980 and was filmed in a 3rd world country , Reptilians love places like this because there is a lot of potential meals.
They were a lot careless back there because HD cameras didnt exist yet , nowadays is very hard to get one of them showing their true nature on camera almost impossible they are much more careful now. As I said they use a bio-cover with organs to simulate a human appearance so NO sapeshifting , shapeshifiters are not reptilians... And they are not the only extraterrestrial specie that visit us constantly there are several species coexisting with us infiltrated right here for different reasons. Reptlians are here for one single purpose eat humans only, abduct and eat.
But we are not entirely unprotected because the government and National security knows about this menace and try to protect us.

I found this video and it was uploaded using a fake description.

SWITCH IT TO FULL SCREEN and look at her eyes at 1:13 ,you willl be surprised with what you will find out , now you know...
Im not resposible for what anyone may do with that material if you want to go around chasing reptilians it is your own fault I have nothing to do with it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-11-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Hi Pla123,

Apparently that video didn't last a full day on YouTube before getting deleted. Is there any way to describe it so that we can find it ourselves? I still don't have a clue or lead, only that you know it exists and now that there is a female shown at some point. Are there any key words we can use, how do we know we've found the right video, can you describe anything about it a bit more? The link is already dead right after you posted it....

GS

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ok be quick now and remeber to watch in full screen so you will get the detail at 1:13 .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Hi Pla123,

I can't believe it, they terminated that account in less than 24 hours. I am clearly not able to be so quick. Maybe we can set a time at which you will re-post a link? I will then copy it with a YouTube copy software and then repost it for all to see at my Photobucket account. Thanks for your efforts.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Ok here is a printscreen :

And the link to the video forward it to 1:13 and watch in full screen:

www.youtube.com...

This is a real reptilian , remember if your are going around hunting down reptilians you are on your own Im in no way related to this or to what may happen to you or anyone that see this or misuse this information .
Just to clarify that Im not an old guy locked in a dungeon Im around 20 years old and i am healthy and smart , this picture is confirmed by a friend that works inside the aiforce they all know about this, it is indeed a major cover up.

edit on 4-12-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Her/Their eyes are scary; and so are their teeth? Once again, it could that the distortion of a VERY poor video could have contributed to the anamoly of the eyes. As for evolution, my quick thought indicated that perhaps these alleged lizard/reptilian are also part of a big hybrid experimentation on this planet with humans.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Pla123,

Thanks for your persistence there, I finally not only got to view it but also was able to download/upload to my host and will post the link for others to still be able to view it even if pulled again by YouTube.

What I thought was mostly about the teeth, as thanks for pointing out the eye distortion. While the video tape this was copied from was quite poorly recorded and partially demagnetized - showing significant image degradation and noise - I doubt that this can be entirely accountable for what is seen. I will post a screenshot from minute 0:42 in which one can see some very long teeth which shows that there is some "Morphing" or Shapeshifting going on with several of these singers which might indeed be a gaggle of Reptoids?

Third World dentistry or Reptilian Shapeshifting?

Eyes with second layer of eyelids at minute 1:13

Eyes Shapeshifting on another singer at minute 1:07

Hypnotic Snake Eyes

Here is a link to the video itself which can be viewed or downloaded from my host:

Click for VIDEO download

This means that there is likely V as in viperous alien visitors masquerading as Humans? We can note that there are indeed a few too many Reptilian parameters to this video for it to all be coincidence. It would be very interesting to locate a less distorted video of this show to see it without the video noise. And of course this is only one sort of manifestation of the presence of entities which are not nearly as innocuous as those seen here...

GS

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Getsmart , only one woman is a reptilian the one I pointed, the other anomalies are caused by poor video quality , there is no "shapeshifitng" what so ever in this video , the only thing that is interesting is the "pointy" eyes of the woman in 1:13 that are completelly simetrical this means they are not caused by any eye disease or poor video quality , Like I said before they use a BIOLOGICAL suit or cover with real human organs with genetic engineering it is possible to make functional organs without muscles skeletons and brain only skin and organs and this is what they do. Interesting fact about reptilians They act like normal people there is nothing unusual about them , they get married , have boyfriends, girlfriends The only thing they cant do is procriate with humans so they usually adopt children to make them look real not even the poor husband or wife knows about it, they marry a reptilian without knowing it that is sad.
edit on 5-12-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know how to answer this question, but I don't have the time. So to stay short and to the point, history is a LIE. Everything that we know, see, hear, and compromise to complete from the past is already known by the elite. To them, it's just another brainwashing technique to keep us asleep from the truth. Now I don't know where the true, pure, genuine recorded knowledge of our past and the past before us is currently being stored. But I do know that the stories of history itself is in our societies today, but the elite have drastically twisted it all to leave us confused in our own process of comprehension to whats true and whats false. It's sad story. But it's a cold world.

edit on 12-12-2011 by ShadowScript because: Spelling Mistake

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScript

Tell us something we dont know....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

That theirs still hope in eliminating them from the face of OUR Earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

i saw this while watching 60 minutes. files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by riseofman13

Hi riseofman 13,

Thanks for linking to that image. This is interesting from several perspectives. It goes to show that we must increase our vigilance of public figures and those we come across in the media and social life. However it is also important to use rigor and analysis when noticing strange things such as this. For example,

- was this a constant feature of this person's eye, or did his eye "shapeshift" to temporarily reveal a reptilian feature?

There are some people with genetic deformities, which may or may not be related to reptilian DNA in their constitution. We all have some, unfortunately, but some will have more leading to freak features which don't mean that they are necessarily Alien Invaders. If this was a shapeshifting event, then it could also be related to hybrid DNA but there is a higher probability of the person being a HOST to a reptilian entity acting much like an AVATAR or even a Reptilian Alien using holographic projection to mask their identity, with this cloaking failing at times due to electromagnetic energy fields or another technical reason.

I have crossed paths with a full fledge Draco Reptilian which was in no way cloaked, so I know these beings exist. I cannot prove that what are referred to as "shapeshifters" are not identical to them, but I think that they are more likely either Hybrids or Host entities used to penetrate human society in Stealth capacity. For all we know they could be hybrid CLONES used as Avatars in order to manipulate our world and prepare for a forthcoming all out INVASION.

GS

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I have to ask about this one video I found.

Is that possible?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Evolution? There is no question about it, it's bull#, fake and disinformation by the powers that be.

So said let's continue.

The Reptilians come from a far place I'm not sure some say it is Alpha Draconis others say it is Nibiru PlanetX etc..

The Reptilians we have here are remnants that want to re-establish their empire in about our solar system. They are masters in genetic engineering ( as you can see... ).

They are "reptilian" for a reason. They are up to 20 feet tall and have two hearts. Taillength represents royality.

By now many live in the vast underground bases built since the 50s or 60s. We have built them bases just for their own.

For our mighty leaders in the secret societies they are the GODs.

masters at genetic engineering? Thats quite entertaining...i havent noticed.
Hu-snake
Man-ape

snake-ape---i was wondering why less hair was getting so popular...especially in america.

I really wish there was a "yawn" smiley i could post to express further how i feel about this race.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

...The Reptilians we have here are remnants that want to re-establish their empire in about our solar system. They are masters in genetic engineering ( as you can see... ).

They are "reptilian" for a reason. They are up to 20 feet tall and have two hearts. Taillength represents royality.

By now many live in the vast underground bases built since the 50s or 60s. We have built them bases just for their own.

For our mighty leaders in the secret societies they are the GODs.

Hi Paul the Seeker,

It really doesn't matter that Superluminal wants to yawn - I'd find it pretty funny if he were able to yawn when confronted in person with one of those predatory beasts.

I find it very interesting that you state that to our Secret Government and the TOP Freemasons and Illuminati, that they consider them GODS. This is because their official God is LUCIFER or SATAN who meets the description fairly well. I have come to the conclusion that the entity venerated by those deluded members of secret societies and baby sacrificing Satanists is simply a super intelligent dreadful cold-blooded Reptilian species which inhabits the depths of our Earth as well as other places in outer space. That they are highly telepathic and psychic as well as technologically advanced has been reported by a number of government whistle blowers, while I can attest to just how nasty and dirt mean they are, being REPTILES.

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Yeah those pictures are creepy as hell. Also the guy eating glass, his teeth clearly changed, you cannot refute that. I think that some people want to deny even what is clearly in front of them. They are already pre-dispositioned not to believe it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Akalamdug

Hi Akalamdug,

This happens to disturb me more than eyes shifting into slits or skin getting mottled with scale patterns. It clearly shows something I have seen quite a few times on TV broadcasts, but usually from further away with less detail in the picture. One can only wonder to what extent the people we notice shapeshifting are actually aware of it. Is it due to Alien Reptoids masquerading as humans? That theory isn't sufficient in my estimation to explain the phenomenon. Also I have known some people who happen to present this characteristic, such as one of my colleagues who is a well known public figure often seen on TV. I have noted this about him in think tank discussions in person, with him just a couple of feet away from me. It is very disturbing and the video shown above is representative of what I also noticed in person.

Another possibility is that Aliens have been tweaking our genetics through abductions and making certain individuals present characteristics which are abnormal and borderline reptilian. This man doesn't seen to be aware of his particularity, or he would have concealed it better and not allowed himself to be filmed so close up. However he does happen to notice that this genetic characteristic grants him certain abilities which others do not have. Apparently his digestive track is also able to handle ground glass just like snakes which swallow animals whole, bones and all, or birds which are a remote cousin of theirs which swallow pebbles to help with their digestion.

What is most disturbing is that in that video clip we find evidence that when shapeshifting, this man's visual appearance changes noticeably, but also along with that his corresponding physical characteristics also change and provide a different interaction with their environment. His teeth temporarily transform into "glass grinding capacity" and his digestive track temporarily transforms itself to become "glass resistant". These are not normal mammal characteristics but might be more in line with Reptilian ones?

There is something very upsetting about what is going on in the world today. I expect that possibly this man might also be a distant, recombined offspring of a Royal bloodline diluted and reconcentrated by statistical coincidence? For it is becoming fairly well known that certain Royal lineages have a similar shapeshifting capability such as the German Saxe Coburg Gotha family renamed the Windsors of Great Britain, or illegitimate bastard offspring of said bloodlines better known as the Illuminati.

Just how aware these individuals are about their shapeshifting ability and genetic particularity is not public, some probably know for sure for a variety of reasons, from assisting in their relatives' shapeshifting spontaneously at unexpected times, or because one day they are told exactly why their Bloodline is so "special".

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join