It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help tracking down some quotes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Dear ATS members.

I know this is an odd thing to ask, but considering the fact that it's in these threads that I've heard and seen certain quotes that I'm tracking down. I figured I could ask for your help.

Basically, I'm trying to do a short independent (non-profit) fan trailer for a DC comics super hero, and because this characters persona is enshrouded in conspiracies I'm trying to track down certain quotes that might be of use to me in the trailer. I'm already basing some of the "plot line" of the trailer from certain conspiracies I've seen here, but I need some good quotes to supplement. So if anybody has any good quotes they can mention regarding the NWO it would be very helpful. Anything from Orwell would be good, also, I'm trying to track down a news clip that I can download (since YouTube doesn't let me download clips) from a general back in the 1980's standing before congress expressing why certain things should be kept from the public (I think I've seen it in alex jones, but I can't be sure)

If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

NOTE: ATS mods, please forgive if this is in the wrong area, please by all means move it to the proper area if necessary. I felt this would be the right place to post since I've found a lot of quotes necessary in here. I'm just trying to track them down.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
no answer? :-/ bah, guess I'm gonna have a tougher time tracking quotes for my trailer.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

This isn't from a General, or before congress, but it is before CIA officials. It might be what you're looking for.

We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things that the general public does not need to know and shouldn’t. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows.

Or are you talking about the one where the guy mentions that the U.S still has some "pearls" of technology that it can not divulge until the time is right due to national security?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

I think that's it, the problem though, is tracking the actual video footage so I can use on the trailer. I'm sorry, I should say, a downloadable version of the footage so I can use it on the trailer. YouTube doesn't allow downloads, so while I can watch, I can't use.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Question]

top topics

join