It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop giving a damn to Politics already

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm tired of seeing these threads "OMG IF HILLARY OR OBAMA WINS THE ELECTION, RP'08 EVERYONE PLZ!!!!!"

Do you really believe an Obama/Hillary/Ron Paul/Guilliani would change ANYTHING by election? Now not even the election is genuine. Everybody knows that!!! Illuminati are REAL.

Why the heck does everybody worry about who "wins" the election?

You think Ron Paul with his what...20 millions soon? will overthrow dozens of people with trillions of dollars running this country behind the scenes??!!

The whole politics is a BS and you know that TOO.
If RP ever became a threat I atleast can imagine 5 different techniques to destabalize his agenda. 1. abduct him and Brainwash his mind to oblivion 2. Microchip mindcontrol him 3. Replace him 4. Disinfo him 5. false flag support him. .... yet there many more ways and you still think presidential PUPPETS would have anything to say in this country?
Heroes are the very best to be abused to mind control the population.
Create=PROBLEM ---> OFFER=SOLUTION

And to anyone of you who think the ruling elite consider killing RonPaul THINK AGAIN. That would be an UTTERLY STUPID act.

So those of you who worry whether Hillary or Ron Paul "win" the "election" tell me exactly what you think will change in America. And be very exact in that.

I'm not fear mongering. Yet I am not too stupid to realize that the politicians thing is a hilarious game to divert you from what is really in power in this country. The only chance would be a mass awakening but people are more worried about getting their kids to school and keeping their jobs. You are SHEEP all of you who don't realize this.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
THANK YOU for stating that. I hope many people read this. I agree with you 100%. Anytime I hear someone say, "I'm voting for So-and-so because he's pro-life", I just want to scream.

And no ron-paul won't be killed. He is used to keep the people on this board busy so that they can't say, "no politcal candidate is talking about such-and-such issue", in my mind, he is the last net of disinformation for the political people to keep them from doing anything themselves, it's much easier/less intrusive to hold up a "ron paul" '08 sign (who will lose, but not that it matters), than to start a grass-roots organization that might actually do something.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Kudos, completely agree. I honestly don't think Ron Paul would be able to do anything, even if he was as honest as he seems to be. Fact is, if he really does plan on making the changes he says he will, he is going to be faced with a very hostile congress and senate that won't allow him to do anything. They basically will say no to any bill he decides to put forth and he'll be a lame duck president, sadly

Don't get me wrong. I want to go back to the principles that our founding fathers wrote on the constitution, I really do. But I also understand that unfortunately it won't be allowed until we literally get rid of every single member of congress, senate, the white house, the courts and start again from scratch. Being very firm in stating to the future candidates of those positions and letting them know that if they mess up, their heads will roll. (metaphorically speaking of course.)

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hey,I know it's fixed,and that RP does not have a chance in hell,he's giving alot of people here hope,that this maybe the chance to change the system,but in the end we all know what the end result is gonna be.Hillary as president and the Bush-Clinton shell game continues.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What do you suggest we do then?

Ron Paul is only the beginning, not an end. He is representing a new paradigm, a new era where people's minds are beginning to open up. Even if he doesn't win the election, he has already won the battle in introducing people's minds to what true freedom is, not corporate-sponsored "freedom".

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i agree, sort of... but im still voting for RP.

why? so I can say "I voted for Ron Paul in 2008!" as they drag me away to get chipped.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
i agree, sort of... but im still voting for RP.

why? so I can say "I voted for Ron Paul in 2008!" as they drag me away to get chipped.

lol! I can see where you're going with that... but in my case, I'd probably be dead for continuing to practice my 1st and 2nd ammendment rights. Anybody that tries to part me from my swords collection will end up seriously injured or having to kill me lol!

top topics

join