It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary or Obama will be our next president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its not that I want them to be our president, I personally support Ron Paul. You may be thinking, How can you be so confident they will win?
Here is my reasoning. I originally thought that if either Hillary or Obama were nominated there would be no chance in heck they would win, too many people would come out to vote against them.
Their key to victory is Mike Bloomberg, it looks like he is setting up for a run. Remember last time a third party candidate ran? Bill Clinton won, This is going to happen again, Bloomberg will take votes away from the republican candidate and the democratic candidate will be the sure winner.
I dont know if this is a NWO plan, I know Bloomberg is a big NWO type though.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I cant figure out why anyone would want Hillary in there. Her husband slept around and gave out secrets, and she acted like it was fine. Then she breaks down about a week ago because Monica walks in while they are in a debate. So lets see when she finds her husband sleeping with her secretary after she is President what will happen. Maybe world war 3 as she starts slamming her fists onto any buttons possible.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
FOUR MORE YEARS!!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

We might as well start the chant now. Weather BushCo is in office or either of these two, it will just be four more years of similar policy. Help out the corporations and kill the middle class. They have all been bought and paid for bye the same people.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

What about the possibility that Bloomberg will actually take more Democratic than Republican votes? I think this is more likely, than what you suggest. He may very well get a Republican elected. Perot was more of a conservative than Bloomberg (in fact he has endorsed Romney for this current election). Bloomberg was actually a lifelong Democrat before he switched to run for NYC mayor.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I would disagree with this simply because you assume the elections are fair and the votes aren't manipulated here. My opinion is that the president is already decided long before any of these elections take place. What you have before you on your TV screen is entertainment, thats it. It's just a very long soap opera to give you the illusion that its a "race". I find it interesting how in the last 8-9 years have all been "super close" and "no clear winner yet". This keeps it exciting and entertaining for the masses.

Here is a thread that goes into a bit more detail about this....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Not that elections are fair or anything, but there are also logical reasons why Bill Clinton won in the first place. Not because of a third party, but because of his solutions. Bush Senior was doing nothing for the economy as it was going a bit downhill because he focused on other things, then Clinton came along and spoke of how he would make the economy better. Just what the people wanted to hear. Then he was elected. Not saying whether it was fair play, a NWO plan, or something else but that is a more logical reason.

Then that whole scandal began to draw people's attention away from the bigger issue. Ever wonder how Bill Clinton made the economy rise? Took the funding out of our defense.

Back to the issue, sure there is a good chance one of them will win. Whether it be on logic or just a NWO scheme.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'd put my money on Hillary.
She has Old Money supporting her, and don't forget all the female voters.

new topics

top topics

join