It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Last night, January 19, 2008 I had a dream that felt so real. I've had one other dream which I can remember that felt so real where I was looking through my window and saw a really bright green light and I could feel myself being pulled upon will through the window. Then I woke up and that's all I could remember. I have some doubt that it could only be a dream, but it did feel so real. Again, I had another dream last night where I had some designs engraved into my skin, and yet I still remember every single detail up to a certain point in my dream, which is odd because I usually don't remember my dreams that much. Anyways, this is the picture of what I think the designs looked like.

I also remember having the ability to channel in energy throughout my body. The left arm channeled in good energy, the right arm channeled in evil energy. When I activated its true potential it started glowing a very bright white, and the symbols were then tattooed instead of being engraved.

Also, I noticed that the symbols have some reference to them, there are 2 "Eye of Horus" symbols from the Egyptians, and a normal eye located below. In the middle of the left arm was a UFO, in the right, was a skull. And those lines that connected the eyes were on my arms also.

If anyone can decide whether these symbols or dreams have meanings or not, please tell me, thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Interesting the Eye of Ra, being on left and right sides.

If as you say, the good is filtered through one side and the bad is filtered on the other, I think the dream might be showing you that Ra is in all energy.

Perhaps the cause of it? Not sure, but interesting... good luck with it all!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi: The image inside the 'left' arm looks like a hamburger -- two buns and one patty. You might be hungry and this means getting yourself a nice juicy hamburger [drooling now] is a 'good' thing. Eating too much of good thing -- this 'hamburger', however, (or believing in too much UFO-related activities) could mean clogged arteries (or certain doom or death) as symbolized by the 'skull' on the right arm.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
lol.

No actually I can't draw a UFO that good on my computer, this isn't an actual photograph. What I saw was clearly a UFO not a hamburger.

new topics

top topics

join