It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kerry set to implode over an intern issue

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Reports are just coming that John Kerry has some major skeletons in the closet, and that these issues are set to turn the Democratic party on it's head.

Reports say that Kerry has been franticly trying to cover-up an extramarital affair that he has had for some time and that after some heavy pressure being placed on his mistress by Kerry himself she has supposedly left the country.

DEVELOPING . . .




posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Edwards/Dean!!!




posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
He better stop listening to Clinton I tell Ya!



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hahahahaha, here we go again.

Say it with me now Johnny "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman."



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Whats with democrats and interns? First Clinton, now Kerry. Bunch of horny bastards.



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Whats with democrats and interns? First Clinton, now Kerry. Bunch of horny bastards.

Dems just get caught because they don't shut up the mistresses.

Republicans either marry or kill their mistresses. Seriously, Dole and Reagen both married their whores. Bush was so drunk he probably doesn't know who to kill or marry.



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Republicans either marry or kill their mistresses. Seriously, Dole and Reagen both married their whores. Bush was so drunk he probably doesn't know who to kill or marry.


Either that or he was coked out of his mind.



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It all depends on your definition of the word "had"...




posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I thought that doing an intern was a requirement to run on the dem ticket.



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aimlessly
I thought that doing an intern was a requirement to run on the dem ticket.


It looks like thats the case! Its a requirement to join the democratic party I think. And yes I know the reps do it too.



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Now why in the world would someone run for president after having an affair????? They have to know it won't be kept secert for long. IDIOTS



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Now why in the world would someone run for president after having an affair????? They have to know it won't be kept secert for long. IDIOTS


They would have confessed to the affair before hand maybe it wouldn't be so bad.



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This makes me smile so much. I know that Larry Flint will end up offering money again for information about the hypocrits who are going to bash Kerry for this.



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Edwards and Dean must be celebrating after they heard the news.



posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Another reason to vote for Kerry, Clinton 2 is back on the road




top topics



 
0

log in

join