It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Objects in PA Sky 1/17/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
An 'OK' video - multiple bright to dimming objects against a black background - my personal opinion would be a cluster of some type of spaceborn debris entering the atmosphere and burning up. Really hard to say for sure though - typical not enough data. Just enough to tickle the head. The lack of any type of trailing is curious. There is some commentary by the videogrpher and a text comment by him as well at the LiveLeak link.

LINK

Fun to watch nonetheless - would have liked to have seen it in person to make a better assessment. Always in the wrong place at the wrong time....

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks like what might describe as a "light show", which is what the Texas constable reported seeing.

Also those 2 chicks here on ATS videoed something similar.

The problem with this one is no reference point. He also sounded like a jokester when he said "That''s it, I'm calling the police".

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
In my personal opinion the guy is not even outside the light's are far from being government of alien.

Look's more like a black blanket with holes cut out or some shoddy computer animation.

He is clearly following a script the footage last's only fifty three second's and just before the end he in a very calm manner he say's he is calling the police.

Shock Shoddy Horror.

This could even be fireflie's.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 19-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The video certainly isnt good enough to make any kind of crisp determination and the commentary does sort of come off as a bit contrived at the end, then again we could be simply misinterpreting his tone and inflection while he speaks as well. Hard to say...

UFO's have been in the MSM news a bit more lately, that in itself draws out both jokers and gawkers alike. Hard to say on this one without more info. Have a nagging feeling we will be seeing a lot more of these types of vids because of the recent attention MSM is giving 'UFOs'.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Heya Lost_Mind, long time no see. I kinda fell out of the gig about half a year ago when nothing seemed to be happening, but now I'm getting interested again. I've gathered up some money and I'm having some serious thoughts about returning to that spot where I saw that UFO some 4 years ago soon (wow, has it really been that long?), but with some high-tech gadgetery if you know what I mean?

Anyway, the video in question doesn't seem to be too interesting, could just as easily be some fiberoptic star simulator you put in the roof or whatnot if you ask me. Right now I'm interested in the Santiago scene.
U2U me your MSN if you have one.

top topics

join