Koran a FAKE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm very sorry, I don't know how impolite it is to do this, but I really don't know what else to say:

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
It is a very well known fact and historically known that the Koran was written by a captured Rabbi, that is why the book destroy itself. There are many books out there on this topic try Avi Ben Mordichai or Avi Lipkin for two really respected authorities on Islam.

Allah was the Moon god of the region which had 360 gods, one for each day, Allah was the warrior god but muhommed was an eleptic camel herdermarried to a catholic nun about 35 years older than he was. When the nun died, Muhommed was run out of mecca/medina and was never allowed back.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahh

Also, heliosprime, what has that last post got to do with the topic? I really can't draw any conclusion other than that you want to do some anti-islam bashing?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by babloyi]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Bahhh abit late on the thread,but its time for me to BANG Out all the Islam bashers.

Reply to jdposey

People can say whatever they want about the Bible but dare not breathe a word against the Koran or Allah.

Because The Quran hasn’t been re-written like the bible.The Text is Quran has stayed Pure (unchanged) since the Revelation.

Reply to dbates

Muslims also believe in Injeel, Tawrat, Zabur, & Qur'an. Tawraat being the Torah. Injeel being the Bible.

The injeel are the gospels. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Barnabas et al. (there are many gospels, some of which that are not included the New Testament.)

The whole of the Bible is written by men, the Torah by Moses, Zaboor by David, and the Injeel is the life of Jesus which was recorded by his Apostles.

The whole of the Bible is written by men, the Torah by Moses, Zaboor by David, and the Injeel is the life of Jesus which was recorded by his Apostles.

That is why the Qur'an supercedes all of these previous books; because it is the only 1 out of 4 the scriptures that are directly from God.Since the scriptures haven’t been changed and God has taken the reponsiblity to protect it,The Muslims are commanded to follow The Quran by God (Allah).

Reply to defcon365

I would say the Koran is simply a demonic created religon, and what a suprise, they war against Christians and Jews...

Jews and Christains War against Muslims Matey.

The below sites answers the other of BS you/others have written.

www.islamic-awareness.org...

answering-islam.org.uk...

answering-islam.org.uk...

Reply to Incarnated

Much of the Koran is FAKED!

Where is it faked? Show me evidnence.
Christianity is whats ‘fake’ Not Islam. You guys kept changing your scriptures to suit your needs every century.Now its turned into a liberal religion which accept all the inovations that have been made and being made.

IN the FAKEest aspect of the Koran, the book has angles doing other angel's jobs and such things that just don't happen.

So how do things happen in Christianity? Does the son of god come do all the little jobs?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Im annoyed by people constantly saying its something from Satan. That is not how you properly investigate something as this. You need to look at it while trying to dissconnect from your personal beliefs. I see too much i am christian thus i already believe its incorrect before i read it and only accept islam is fake sources.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Post deleted. Please check your U2U's]

[edit on 20/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
You forgot one

Seems your getting a wee bit tense there Ashley so why not chill a bit?

I'm not remotely upset or tense. But why did you try to derail the thread again? What does textual inquiry of the Koran and its history have to do with the speed of light from the stars allowing them to be visible to earth? Nothing. It has it's own thread and belongs in that discussion.

Originally posted by babloyi
I'm sorry, but no interpretation of that sentence is correct in any way whatsoever. Muhammad never 'declared' a 'jihad' against 'Christians and Jews', and the 'slaughter' didn't 'ensue'.

I'll admit this has little to do with the textual history of the Koran so you don't have to dignify it with a response if you don't want to but I'll answer it. Instead of me spouting off endless links and derailing the topic, look into the sieges Mohamed ordained and led. This is history that cannot be denied. As much as I hate the Spanish Inquisition, I cannot deny it occurred. Yes, part of Mohammad's religious campaign was often soiled with violence.

His followers didn't pen down his revelations after his death. They were penned down during his life. They were just collected together after his death.

The general secular consensus is that the accounts were written after his death. To me it is irrelevant when they were written to be honest. But I know there is much disinformation about religions from secular scholars and historians so if you, a Muslim (?), say it is believed they were penned in his lifetime, I will believe you over them. Simply because people outside a certain religion are never going to know what is believed better than a member of that religion. It seems most teach the Koran was penned after Mohammad's life by his followers but I'm not going to argue something you believe. It's just a matter of respect.

Originally posted by raze78
Okay you hicks, explain this...

Hicks? Is that a remotely mature way to begin a post?

Originally posted by kangjia57
Christianity is whats ‘fake’ Not Islam. You guys kept changing your scriptures to suit your needs every century.Now its turned into a liberal religion which accept all the innovations that have been made and being made.

The scriptures have not been changed. Translations sometimes make some goofs but the Greek and Hebrew texts are there for anyone to examine them. But again, this is about the Bible and not the Koran. Answer the question instead of pointing everything back to something that the topic isn't even about.

And the "Koran being faked" is exactly what this thread is asking. Not saying it is without a doubt. But some evidence has come to light that makes this a possibility. Why can't we just question something? Is the Koran immune to textual criticism? It sure seems to be with this thread. Someone questions (or even makes a false accusation against) the Bible and they're given an "Atta Boy!" But someone makes a post just asking a question about the Koran and we're accused of being intolerant "bumbling idiots" who should just all "get along."

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In reply to the topic "Koran a FAKE", kindly check the Source

Below are some links of a very good lecture regarding the credibility of the Quran called "Is the Quran God's word".

Part 1:

www.youtube.com...

Part 2:

www.youtube.com...

Part 3:

www.youtube.com...

Part 4:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Does young Jesus killing another boy for beating him in a foot race sound demonic? Does it sound of character for such a divine person? You must read up on your Gospel of St. Thomas before you go being the trial and jury for another "prophet." You can claim the faults of other religions having probably not read the book yourself, but here you are praising the name of a young murderer yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
And the "Koran being faked" is exactly what this thread is asking. Not saying it is without a doubt. But some evidence has come to light that makes this a possibility. Why can't we just question something? Is the Koran immune to textual criticism? It sure seems to be with this thread. Someone questions (or even makes a false accusation against) the Bible and they're given an "Atta Boy!" But someone makes a post just asking a question about the Koran and we're accused of being intolerant "bumbling idiots" who should just all "get along."

Question it, then. You aren't seriously being stopped. Nobody is. And it is being questioned. I'm not seeing any research, though. Not in this thread, nor in the article linked. So there isn't really anything to debunk or agree with.

What bothers me is uninformed opinions pushed forward as facts. For example, almost every thread on Islam mentions 'moon-god' and gives the crescent moon symbol as an example. Whenever I see this, I reply that 'no, the crescent moon was used by the TURKs, who took it from the Byzantian Christians' flag'. Of course, nobody listens, and in the next thread, the exact same thing is brought up again.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
"But what if scholars can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the Koran was not dictated by the Archangel Gabriel to the Prophet Mohammad during the 7th century? What if there was proof that the holy book was actually redacted by later writers drawing on a variety of extant Christian and Jewish sources?"

Personally, I believe this is what exactly took place and that there was no divine revelations from Gabriel to Mohammad.

I also agree that this type of information will indeed infuriate the Muslim world and heads will go spinning or, falling, as has been the case in the past. People can say whatever they want about the Bible but dare not breathe a word against the Koran or Allah.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by jdposey]

Actually it really makes a lot of sense that the Koran was "Dictated" to Muhammed. What you have to remember was that there were lots of cases where a "gin" or genie, would talk to someone in these caves etc. This is a phenomena which we see today with things like the SETH series etc where people claim to receive information from an alien, a spirit, a diety, what have you. This goes for Enochian Communication as well. I've always believed this is what happened during the writing of the Koran. I myself have written several pieces in this fashion. Although I entertain the idea of this telepathic communication in order to write, I don't buy into the fact that I am actually communicating with another entity.

There is no reason to disblieve the claim that it was communicated by an Angel, or that Muhammed believed this to be true. What we need to do is understand what is occuring when someone of the mystical bent "receives communication" from some other "entitiy".

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Does young Jesus killing another boy for beating him in a foot race sound demonic? Does it sound of character for such a divine person? You must read up on your Gospel of St. Thomas before you go being the trial and jury for another "prophet." You can claim the faults of other religions having probably not read the book yourself, but here you are praising the name of a young murderer yourself.

Enough already. One, you are off topic yet again. This thread is not about Christianity or even Islam really. It's about the authenticity of the Koran.

The Gospel of Thomas isn't even accepted in Christianity so I don't know how your argument is remotely logical. Thomas was shown to be a late century forgery. It failed all standards of canonization. It had no verification by first generation eye witnesses. A writing isn't accepted just because it squeezes Jesus into the story. There was intense examination of texts to verify the authenticity. Thomas failed every one of them. You might as well start criticizing Christianity by using Gnostic texts while you're at it.

Stay on topic. The Koran. Not the Apocrypha. The Koran. Authentic or fabricated? That is the question.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Reply to AshleyD

I know exactly what this thread is talking about matey.
Don’t blame other faiths if your faith is totally Messed up itself. If Christianity has been Altered to keep the gay priests ideology going Than its not other religions fault.

Criticise all you want matey But also give evidence Ok?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You know sorry Im about to do this on this thread but I am sick and tired of peoples hypocracy. If you even ask to do more research on the Quran or the holocaust OMG you will be BURNED!!! I love they people who come on here and spew similar to the people who spewed when Denmark newspapers made those cartoons. Its ok to question and research everything about Christianity but the moment you question anything Muslim you are in trouble. I think its because Christianity is a secular religion and we are very passive people. Im not going to say that the Quran is fake but We should research it and try to answer as many questions as we can because there has been ALOT of blood spilled over that religion and that book just like all the other religions out there.

Oh and the British teacher who named the bear Muhammad....I can go on and on and on Im fed up with it. If you cant have a debate and you cant handle your religion or beliefs being questioned go back to the hut you came from.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I had a discussion with a 'muslim' colleague at work. He strongly denied this non-sense and actually didn't want to talk about it.... which is similar to the entire muslim world, thick-headed ignoramus' who can't see beyond what they are told about their religion.... it's a shame.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Reply to mybigunit

Its ok to question and research everything about Christianity but the moment you question anything Muslim you are in trouble.

Yes you can question a Muslim about Islam,But also bring some Evidence along.
Dont just come in and start a hate filled session if you haven’t got anything positive/evidence to give.

Understand matey?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I had a discussion with a 'muslim' colleague at work. He strongly denied this non-sense and actually didn't want to talk about it.... which is similar to the entire muslim world... it's a shame.

[Mod Edit: Please reacquaint yourself with the T&C's. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 20/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Reply to porky1981

I had a discussion with a 'muslim' colleague at work. He strongly denied this non-sense and actually didn't want to talk about it....

If you don’t mind can I ask you what kind of discussion you had with him?

Muslims in West don’t like to talk about Islam (terrorism related) especially when the topic starts with terrorism/suicide bombers as Islam doesn’t allow none of that.

which is similar to the entire muslim world, thick-headed ignoramus' who can't see beyond what they are told about their religion.... it's a shame.

So what would you call seeing beyond their religion? Become more liberal and start acting like the non-ignorant,Clever people in West?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by kangjia57]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I know exactly what this thread is talking about matey.
Don’t blame other faiths if your faith is totally Messed up itself. If Christianity has been Altered to keep the gay priests ideology going Than its not other religions fault.

Gay priests (Catholic)? [Christianity] totally messed up? Christianity altered (Catholicism under Constantine)?

Nothing to do with textual criticism of the Koran. Not even really about the entirety of Christianity. The backwards Catholic doctrine does not represent all of Christianity. It is a branch (albeit a distorted one) and not the root that represents the original Jesus movement.

Is this what it comes down to? Someone asks a question about the Koran and it all comes down to "Christianity is messed up." How can we not understand such a simple concept as staying on topic. Yikes. Get off of it already and stick to the topic at hand. If you want to dissect Christianity, the doctrine, or Bible, then participate in the hundreds of threads on ATS that revolve around such a topic.

We are asking is the Koran is valid or is it a patchwork quilt of texts shrouded in mystery. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

Once again Ill repeat Im not saying it is fake but you know something your one of the few who are open to discussion 98% of you guys are not you bring up any basis for discussion people get offended and apprehensive. I applaud you for having the ability to have an open discussion. I dont have evidence because I havent done enough research on the issue but its good someone brings up the notion that it could be possible.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Reply to porky1981

I had a discussion with a 'muslim' colleague at work. He strongly denied this non-sense and actually didn't want to talk about it....

If you don’t mind can I ask you what kind of discussion you had with him?

Muslims in West don’t like to talk about Islam (terrorism related) especially when the topic starts with terrorism/suicide bombers as Islam doesn’t allow none of that.

which is similar to the entire muslim world, thick-headed ignoramus' who can't see beyond what they are told about their religion.... it's a shame.

So what would you call seeing beyond their religion? Become more liberal and start acting like the non-ignorant,Clever people in West?

We were talking about the history of the Kuran, it had nothing to do with terrorism... thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Reply to AshleyD

We are asking is the Koran is valid or is it a patchwork quilt of texts shrouded in mystery.

Ok my humble noble friend can you tell me how is Quran is fake (with evidence)?

I have already answered the ‘Moon-god’ thing with Detail SO what’s the new ‘fake’ thing in Quran?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join