It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran a FAKE

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100

Islam was created so a new political power could rise in the middle east.

This is actually very profound. Islam was created to pave the way for the anti-christ to wage war with Jesus. It was created to spring forth in the end times to bring on armageddon. The entire 12er movement was started for that very reason.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is the 12th mahdi th anti-christ?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I know I am going to get a lot of crap for this- but what the hell.

All doctrine is fake. Its all bull$#t kids and is designed- incredibly so to enslave mankind and get people to think for you so you don't figure out the Bull$schitt.

I do think divine intervention will happen in our lifetime- and it will be nothing any of us would or could expect- I am certain it will have nothing to do with our currently held doctrines and many people will die of shock in that their beliefs were so so far off base.

Its gonna be great and amazing- even I will learn something marvelous from this intervention which will occur- I predict- within the next two years.

Hold onto your butts!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

I must agree that 99% of organized religion is false. Islam, Roman Catholic, Buda, Hindi, Global Warming, Methodist, Luthern(sp), etc, etc, etc. All who do not keep the sabbath and the "Original" ten commandments. The two most vile are Islam and Catholic.

There will be a "devine" intervention soon. Wearing a leadlined thermal body suit may help, but then the biological will get you.

Watch for a direct attack on the pope by Islam soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hp, i just have a question for you...

have you ever bothered to take the time to actually READ the koran?
then try reading it side by side with the bible

it's actually not too different
...and the koran holds jesus in very, very high regard (he is one of their 3 universal prophets)
they also hold mary in high regard (they have more about her than the bible)

and honestly, this thread is so rife with hypocrisy.

mr. moon god slayer, go worship your mountain god.

SR

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
reply to post by dk3000

I must agree that 99% of organized religion is false. Islam, Roman Catholic, Buda, Hindi, Global Warming, Methodist, Luthern(sp), etc, etc, etc. All who do not keep the sabbath and the "Original" ten commandments. The two most vile are Islam and Catholic.

There will be a "devine" intervention soon. Wearing a leadlined thermal body suit may help, but then the biological will get you.

Watch for a direct attack on the pope by Islam soon.

I don't mean to be rude here but that's a rather sweeping statement you profess that the worlds two oldest religions amongst others are false except i assume Christianity is what i think your alluding to with the ten comments and sabbath statement. Correct me if i'm wrong i do apologise if i am.

But to say 99% are fake except one percent has made me wonder. How?

Where you there as a witness the events of each and every religion to determine their accuracy?

Unless you are infact Count St Germain how would you be able to confidently say Christianity is the 'true' religion as you where not there you only have belief that it is correct as you have read from the Bible.

A book written over 1000+ years with different authors. So i'm trying to understand how your belief in the words written which is all you have is the correct truth over other religions beliefs???

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
have you ever bothered to take the time to actually READ the koran?
then try reading it side by side with the bible

Well, the Bible is at least mostly comprehensible, even if you don't believe what it says. There are big chunks of the Koran that make no sense at all. Tenses shift back and forth. Sometimes God is singular, other times plural. Sentences and stories go absolutely nowhere. Even with the best translation, it's a tough read all around.

The Koran needs a good editor with access to the original scraps from which it was created.
Unfortunately, as the OP points out, most of these source materials have been purposely destroyed over the years.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

...and the koran holds jesus in very, very high regard (he is one of their 3 universal prophets)
they also hold mary in high regard (they have more about her than the bible)

It would seem it is you who has not studied either. They are as different as Apples and C4. The Apple (bible) is simple nurishment the other C4 is an explosive invented simply to destroy the world. OBL would be the blasting cap.

The koran "seems" to hold Jesus in high regard, however, they lower the son of GOD to a level below muhammad. Mary is a human mother. Worship of her is that of a false god. Anything to misdirect faith from Jesus and GOD.

Allah is NOT the GOD of Abraham.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Unless you are infact Count St Germain how would you be able to confidently say Christianity is the 'true' religion as you where not there you only have belief that it is correct as you have read from the Bible.

Actually Christianity is an amplification of the GOD that created the world. To be Christian is to worship GOD as did Jesus. Jesus was "perfect" in his devotion to his father. Something lost in today's corrupted religions. Jesus kept all the commandments and instructed man to do the same.

He became mankinds "passover" lamb so we may live and the angel of death pass us by.

The koran teaches one can get to paradise through murder of innocents in allahs name.

SR

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by SR

Actually Christianity is an amplification of the GOD that created the world. To be Christian is to worship GOD as did Jesus. Jesus was "perfect" in his devotion to his father. Something lost in today's corrupted religions. Jesus kept all the commandments and instructed man to do the same.

He became mankinds "passover" lamb so we may live and the angel of death pass us by.

The koran teaches one can get to paradise through murder of innocents in allahs name.

How does that explain away God's bloodlust in the old testament then? Did 'God' suddenly become a reformed character after having a son, But again it is said in the bible we're all God's children. If you show your children violence they will follow your example. The same with peace.

Lest we forget that Allah and God are the same entities being worshipped here as Jesus is one of the most qouted prophets in the Quran.

Again why does 'God' let jesus die a violent death the old being made a martyr makes what you believe and say true explanation does exacatly wash. I could die believing and saying the sky is green but that does not make it so for the rest of you's who see it as blue.

If one were to follow the Bible explantion and think laterally then it wasn't man that sinned at all it was God and Jesus was sent to fix God's mistakes.

Hence God is not perfect and could be as the buddhists rightly alluded to God and God's like us mere mortals have no clue what they're doing and are just forces of universal nature. That is if one bothers to entertain the thought of monotheistic religions in the first place.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by SR]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
How does that explain away God's bloodlust in the old testament then? Did 'God' suddenly become a reformed character after having a son, But again it is said in the bible we're all God's children. If you show your children violence they will follow your example. The same with peace.

Lest we forget that Allah and God are the same entities being worshipped here as Jesus is one of the most qouted prophets in the Quran.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by SR]

GOD of the so called old testement has not changed at all. When Jesus returns 4/5ths of the planet are dead and much of the rest still attack Christ and will be killed. GOD is being patient waiting to do away with all evil and those who reject him.

And allah is NOT the same as the GOD of Abraham. allah is a pagan god of egypt at the time of muhammad.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

|---MOON GOD SLAYER---|

How seriously should one be taken who has Moon God Slayer in their mood?? Time will tell.

Let's review segments from the article linked in the Original Post::

Will Muslim Martyrs Get 72 Raisins Instead of Virgins, & Other Speculations

Virgins-Raisins-Basketballs-Jelly Beans:: I fail to see what this has to do with proving-verifying the "Koran is a fake." It may sound absurd but when we consider the fact truth is often stranger than fiction --- absurdity is not a valid-logical argument.

While the Bible has been rigorously, often even brutally, picked apart by scholars of every kind, the West has carefully avoided doing the same with the Koran.

This is true --- however --- the beliefs regarding the Islamic afterlife is not a fatal blow. Have you been there?? Have I been there?? Then it remains unknown.

But what if scholars can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the Koran was not dictated by the Archangel Gabriel to the Prophet Mohammad during the 7th century? What if there was proof that the holy book was actually redacted by later writers drawing on a variety of extant Christian and Jewish sources?

Prove beyond reasonable doubt?? Later redacted?? They seem to ask lots of questions of the reader but do not answer them in the article. That stinks of propaganda.

Scholars already knew that variant copies of the Koran exist, including some found in 1972 in a paper grave at Sa'na in Yemen, the subject of a cover story in the January 1999 Atlantic Monthly.

Not a scholar --- not a Muslim --- but even I am left asking --- so what?? There are "variant copies" of all religious texts.

As much as I would love to see some valid criticisms and a solid conspiracy --- this article misses the mark. The Koran stitched together:: do any Muslims actually deny this?? Wasn't the Koran penned my Mo's disciples since he was illiterate?? I believe so --- thus --- nothing to see here Folks.

[edit on 4/17/08 by Snoopy64]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
|---OOPS---|

I now see this is an older thread --- I would not have intentionally bumped it had I taken the time to see this has all been hashed out months ago in twenty pages. I had been looking through the original poster's list of threads and did not realize this was several months old before clicking on it and replying.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy64

Errr take two.........

Older thread or not, this is a serious issue........

The koran is fake in many levels.............the text itself, the false god, the false prophet, those who lie and say allah is the same as the God of Abraham, those who follow this abomination.............need I go on.........

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Great article I pray someday that Islam will be destroyed.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Heliosprime,

You're at it again I see. Do you make it your life's aspiration to debar men from the path of God?

034.031 And those who disbelieve say: We believe not in this Qur'an nor in that which was before it; but oh, if thou couldst see, when the wrong-doers are brought up before their Lord, how they cast the blame one to another; how those who were despised (in the earth) say unto those who were proud: But for you, we should have been believers.

If you spend your time reading The Holy Quran with the right reading, you will know beyond the shadow of a doubt that all the WORDS are true because they are not The Prophet Muhammad's words, but the words of the Almighty Creator. It was revealed to him by the Angel Gabriel as the Gospel was revealed to Jesus, the Prophet never spoke a word of his own in the Holy Quran, it was ALL God's words from beginning to end.

002.097 Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he it is who hath revealed (this Scripture) to thy heart by Allah's leave, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, and a guidance and glad tidings to believers;

002.098 Who is an enemy to Allah, and His angels and His messengers, and Gabriel and Michael! Then, lo! Allah (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers.

004.082 Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an ? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.

007.204 And when the Qur'an is recited, give ear to it and pay heed, that ye may obtain mercy.

010.037 And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be invented in despite of Allah; but it is a confirmation of that which was before it and an exposition of that which is decreed for mankind - Therein is no doubt - from the Lord of the Worlds.

017.082 And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it increase the evil-doers in naught save ruin.

018.054 And verily We have displayed for mankind in this Qur'an all manner of similitudes, but man is more than anything contentious.

059.021 If We had caused this Qur'an to descend upon a mountain, thou (O Muhammad) verily hadst seen it humbled, rent asunder by the fear of Allah. Such similitudes coin We for mankind that haply they may reflect.

The Holy Quran is the Final Testament of God to mankind, sent only as a mercy to the Nations. It's authenticity has been proven by men of learning and wisdom well-versed with God's Holy Scriptures. I will quote one unbiased commentary of the Holy Quran:

Thanks to its undisputed authenticity, the text of the Qur'an holds a unique place among the books of Revelation, shared neither by the Old nor the New Testament. In the first two sections of this work, a review was made of the alterations undergone by the Old Testament and the Gospels before they were handed down to us in the form we know today. The same is not true for the Qur'an for the simple reason that it was written down at the time of the Prophet; we shall see how it came to be written, i.e. the process involved.

In the case of the Old Testament, the sheer number of authors who tell the same story, plus all the revisions carried out on the text of certain books from the pre-Christian era, constitute as many reasons for inaccuracy and contradiction. As for the Gospels, nobody can claim that they invariably contain faithful accounts of Jesus's words or a description of his actions strictly in keeping with reality. We have seen how successive versions of the texts showed a lack of definite authenticity and moreover that their authors were not eyewitnesses.

The situation is very different for the Qur'an. As the Revelation progressed, the Prophet and the believers following him recited the text by heart and it was also written down by the scribes in his following. It therefore starts off with two elements of authenticity that the Gospels do not possess. This continued up to the Prophet's death. At a time when not everybody could write, but everyone was able to recite, recitation afforded a considerable advantage because of the double-checking possible when the definitive text was compiled.

The Qur'anic Revelation was made by Archangel Gabriel to Muhammad. It took place over a period of more than twenty years of the Prophet's life, beginning with the first verses of Sura 96, then resuming after a three-year break for a long period of twenty years up to the death of the Prophet in 632 A.D., i.e. ten years before Hegira and ten years after Hegira. [Muhammad's departure from Makka to Madina, 622 A.D.]

"Read: In the name of thy Lord who created,
Who created man from something which clings
Read! Thy Lord is the most Noble
Who taught by the pen
Who taught man what he did not know."

Professor Hamidullah notes in the Introduction to his French translation of the Qur'an that one of the themes of this first Revelation was the 'praise of the pen as a means of human knowledge' which would 'explain the Prophet's concern for the preservation of the Qur'an in writing.'

“The Bible, The Quran and Science”
by Dr. Maurice Bucaille

If you still have doubts about the authenticity of the Holy Quran, there is a standing challenge from the time of the Prophet Muhammad which up to now remained to be taken up, a challenge from the Almighty:

002.023 And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a surah (chapter) of the like thereof, and call your witness beside Allah if ye are truthful.

As for Jesus being God or son of God...here's the truth.

004.171 O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

003.059 Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is.

004.044 Seest thou not those unto whom a portion of the Scripture hath been given, how they purchase error, and seek to make you (Muslims) err from the right way ?

SR

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There's no such thing as reading it along with 'the right reading' the thing's either perfect from the start or it's not.

'reading it along with the right reading' is indoctrination as their is no such thing as a 'right' way to read things.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

It is very strange that the "so called" quotes from the unholy koran you use are so different from the actual koran. typical lies from the evil that is islam.

God — The Koran asserts that the god of Islam is the God of Christians and Jews (Sura 29:46). Nothing could be farther from the truth.7

The god of Islam, Allah, is most definitely not the God of the Bible. Allah is presented in the Koran as an autocratic ruler who is aloof and arbitrary (Sura 5:40). Allah is unknowable whereas the God of the Bible is knowable (2 Timothy 1:12). Allah is impersonal, unlike the personal God the Scriptures reveal (1 Peter 5:6-7). Allah is unitarian (Sura 4:48) whereas the God of the Bible is trinitarian (2 Corinthians 13:14). Here is what the Koran says about the God of the Bible (Sura 4:171): “Believe in Allah and say not ‘Trinity.’ Cease! It is better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from his transcendent majesty that he should have a son.”

Allah is capricious (Sura 2:284), whereas the true God is trustworthy. And Allah is never anywhere presented as a god of love — which is the essence of the nature of the true God (1 John 4:7-16).

Jesus — The Koran denies point blank that Jesus was the Son of God (Sura 112:2-3). It also denies His atoning sacrifice by claiming that he never died (Sura 4:157). A substitute died for Him on the Cross. Jesus was translated to Heaven, like Enoch, where He will remain until He returns to kill all pigs, destroy all crosses, and convert the world to Islam. Jesus will marry, reign for 40 years and then die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina.8 Jesus is characterized in the Koran as nothing more than “an apostle of Allah” (Sura 4:171).

www.apologeticsindex.org...

The koran is a fake. Allah is satan. muhammad is the false prophet of Revelation in the christian bible. ALL muslims are evil liars of the most vile kind.

The entire purpose of the filthy islamic trash is to pave the way for the anti-christ......most likely the 12th mahdi................

Repent...........pray to the real on "God".."YHWH" ask Jesus for redemption from the false ways of Islam.............

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

hell,

can you list down some of these "faked" texts, false god, false prophet etc.

Allah is God, God is Allah. His promised Prophet spoke in His name, as God has promised to Moses and the Children of Israel : Deuteronomy 18:17-19

18:17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well [spoken that] which they have spoken.

18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

18:19 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him.

The Prophet like unto Moses in the Torah is the Prophet Muhammad, brethren of Israelites, descendants of Abraham's first son Ishmael.

Isaiah 29 prophesied also that the book will be given to the unlettered prophet :

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

12 and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

God reminded us of this in the Holy Quran:

062.002 He it is Who hath sent among the unlettered ones a messenger of their own, to recite unto them His revelations and to make them grow, and to teach them the Scripture and wisdom, though heretofore they were indeed in error manifest.

007.157 Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.

Iaiah 29 again referring to the Muslims

18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

The God of Abraham who delivered the book to the unlettered Prophet are the same God, and His Name is ALLAH.

The words "elaw" in Aramaic, and "ilah" in Arabic are words that were derived from the root word "Allah". The original Gospel of Jesus was in Aramaic tongue, as the Holy Quran is in Pure Arabic.

046.012 When before it there was the Scripture of Moses, an example and a mercy; and this is a confirming Scripture in the Arabic language, that it may warn those who do wrong and bring good tidings for the righteous.

014.004 And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Your contention that Jesus is God or Son of God cannot be found in the Torah and The Holy Quran, but only in the corrupted version of the New Testament (contaminated Gospel of Jesus).

Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

Search for the truth, heliosprime. Repent for blaspheming God and ask for guidance before the trumpet is blown:

020.102 The day when the trumpet is blown. On that day we assemble the guilty white-eyed (with terror),

027.087 And (remind them of) the Day when the trumpet will be blown, and all who are in the heavens and the earth will start in fear, save him whom Allah willeth. And all come unto Him, humbled.

036.051 And the trumpet is blown and lo! from the graves they hie unto their Lord,

039.068 And the trumpet is blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are in the earth swoon away, save him whom Allah willeth. Then it is blown a second time, and behold them standing waiting!

078.018 A day when the trumpet is blown and ye come in multitudes,

050.020 And the trumpet is blown. This is the threatened Day.

078.040 Lo! We warn you of a doom at hand, a day whereon a man will look on that which his own hands have sent before, and the disbeliever will cry: "Would that I were dust!"

Stop debarring men from the way of God, your guardians are writing down everything you say, on the Day of Judgment, they will be witness against you; So be careful.

043.080 Or deem they that We cannot hear their secret thoughts and private confidences ? Nay, but Our envoys, present with them, do record.

045.029 This Our Book pronounceth against you with truth. Lo! We have caused (all) that ye did to be recorded.

006.061 He is the Omnipotent over His slaves. He sendeth guardians over you until, when death cometh unto one of you, Our messengers receive him, and they neglect not.

006.059 And with Him are the keys of the Invisible. None but He knoweth them. And He knoweth what is in the land and the sea. Not a leaf falleth but He knoweth it, not a grain amid the darkness of the earth, naught of wet or dry but (it is noted) in a clear record.

017.071 On the day when We shall summon all men with their record, whoso is given his book in his right hand - such will read their book and they will not be wronged a shred.

069.025 But as for him who is given his record in his left hand, he will say: Oh, would that I had not been given my book

34.003 Those who disbelieve say: The Hour will never come unto us. Say: Nay, by my Lord, but it is coming unto you surely. (He is) the Knower of the Unseen. Not an atom's weight, or less than that or greater, escapeth Him in the heavens or in the earth, but it is in a clear record.

002.166 (On the day) when those who were followed disown those who followed (them), and they behold the doom, and all their aims collapse with them.

003.091 Lo! those who disbelieve, and die in disbelief, the (whole) earth full of gold would not be accepted from such an one if it were offered as a ransom (for his soul). Theirs will be a painful doom and they will have no helpers.

Meditate, helios before its too late.

A reminder for people same-minded as you. Fear God.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

heliosprime,

The God of Abraham, is only ONE. Not TRINITARIAN as you claimed, see how Satan has mislead you, the God of Moses is ONLY ONE, The God of Jesus is ONLY ONE, The Prophet Muhammad's God is ONLY ONE, except YOU and those who follow the teachings of Satan, the rejected devil.

007.027 O Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you as he caused your (first) parents to go forth from the Garden and tore off from them their robe (of innocence) that he might manifest their shame to them. Lo! he seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. Lo! We have made the devils protecting friends for those who believe not.

If Allah is Satan as you claim, why will he warn people against himself? Your logic is non-existent and your arguments are based on your prejudice against Islam.

You were so eager to believe Satan, who seeks to turn you away from the worship of the ONE TRUE GOD. On the Day of Judgment Jesus will deny you, even Satan will wash his hands off you:

014.022 And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me, Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom.

022.052 Never sent We a messenger or a prophet before thee but when He recited (the message) satan proposed (opposition) in respect of that which he recited thereof. But Allah abolisheth that which satan proposeth. Then Allah establisheth His revelations. Allah is Knower, Wise.

004.115 And whoso opposeth the messenger after the guidance (of Allah) hath been manifested unto him, and followeth other than the believer's way, We appoint for him that unto which he himself hath turned, and expose him unto hell - a hapless journey's end!

007.179 Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful.

Listen to our brother Yusuf Estes, a Preacher who has the same faith like you, who once believed that Jesus is God too, who converted to Islam, and wasn't too proud to receive the truth once it was manifested to them, these are the successful.

A Christian Preacher trying to convert an ordinary Muslim to Christianity, who converted to Islam instead.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join