It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran a FAKE

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Such narrow mindedness and intolerance would make Osama Bin Laden proud.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Preaching again? don't you get tired of preaching over and over again, it seems that you are using this forum just to do that.

You are starting to sound fanatical you know.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

I take great offense to your mindless insult and demand an immediate appology.
A comparision to such islamo-filth is unworthy of this forum. OBL has personally murdered thousands and seeks to murder yet many thousand more.

This is a direct personal attack and against the rules of this forum and I DEMAND an appology.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

There is a great difference between speaking truth and "preaching". Preaching normally is related to falsely teaching GOD's word and expecting payment in return, as so many fake "preachers" on the TV. Joel Olsteen, Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, and other liars such as the Pope...........and muhammad

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I personally find the hate and venom you spew towards members of other religions highly offensive as well.

My "mindless insult" was anything but. If you fail to underestand how intolerance and narrow mindnedness is wrong coming from both Bin Laden and you... or anyone else for that matter and is deeply offensive to those of us who try and live an open tolerant and compassionate life, well all I can say is you are lost... Jesus didn't teach intolerance and bigotry. Far from it.

You make a big deal about your so-called faith and how you are such a devout Christian... you ain't even close bub.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by grover]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Read you own post in the last pages, you are becoming a fanatical preacher while insulting other members views and trying to push yours.

Yes, you have to reconsider the way you are posting because is becoming very fanatical.

You know very well that is not way that you can prove the bible or the koran to be real words written by any supreme entity but the minds of the human that created the words written in both holy books as per individual believe, be Islam or Chrisitan calling one evil while praising the other one is nothing but bias, and is not objective discussion coming from you to hold a debatable discussion.

So unless you have a personal line with your God itself and can prove it you are just pushing believes.

Do not insult the intelligence of others.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover

I personally find the hate and venom you spew towards members of other religions highly offensive as well.

My "mindless insult" was anything but. If you fail to underestand how intolerance and narrow mindnedness is wrong coming from both Bin Laden and you... or anyone else for that matter and is deeply offensive to those of us who try and live an open tolerant and compassionate life, well all I can say is you are lost... Jesus didn't teach intolerance and bigotry. Far from it.

You make a big deal about your so-called faith and how you are such a devout Christian... you ain't even close bub.

As usual you twist words to match YOUR agenda.

"Truth favors the prepared mind".................those who really hate can't accept the truth.

Based on your words.............would Jesus have agreed with muhammed that he was just a "prophet"? No, Jesus is the son of GOD and LORD of this planet. Your agenda to to grey out all lines of truth into some PC everything is equal nonsense.

When the truth becomes uncomfortable the PC agenda is to scream "hater" to hide their own guilt. Like cockroaches in the light, TRUTH's light sends the agents of lies scrambling to hide and point fingers screaming hater.

Grover, it is you I pity even more than muslims.

Christ was not "tolerant" of the money changers in to temple. Nor is he tolerant of those who are "lukewarm".

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

So unless you have a personal line with your God itself and can prove it you are just pushing believes.

Do not insult the intelligence of others.

Thank you I do, its called PRAYER and the holy bible. Intellegence is worthless without "FAITH in GOD". not allah, budda, hindi, etc, etc, etc.

Thank you for your post and hate, it means I am reaching those who can understand................

Semper Fi..........to your hubby.............

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I do not hate you, my friend and fellow ATS and thanks for the semper fi my husband still goes strong and still serving his nation in the civilian sector.

But sometimes you seem to go beyond civility when trying to bring you views.

Is nothing wrong when trying to show a personal view and to enlighten with knowledge others, but when it borders in fanaticism and becomes one sided then others may feel attacked by you and will retaliate.

This will hinder your mission and make others be worry of you.

Sorry if I seem to come to strong on you, is just how it feels when is coming from some of you post.

Remember love and tolerance will get you everywhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Your version of Christianity is just that, yours. There are many out there who would agree with me and who are you to say that they or I am lukewarm. If you think that is your right to do so that is mighty presumptous and arrogant of you.

I my friend have found Jesus too. Who are you to gainsay me?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's useless. Pointless. Helios' eyes and ears are shut.

Consumed by arrogance, Helios' closed mind has rendered this discussion nearly 100% futile.

But for some reason, still, I linger in hopes that he may come to realize common sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There are those for whom faith opens the mind and the heart and then there are those for whom it closes them. Sadly he is of the latter.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Point taken there wife of devildog. I am a disabled Marine vet and at times the "jarhead take no prisoners" in me seems to come out.

I will listen...........

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

I my friend have found Jesus too. Who are you to gainsay me?

The entire point IS that finding Jesus is only the begining. There is much more that needs to be done. To be "Christian" means to walk in his footsteps. That means to do as he did!

He kept ALL his fathers law. In this he was PERFECT. Without sin which means he broke NO LAW. Sin is the transgression of the law.

To follow the koran is to deny Jesus as the saviour and the son of GOD. There are many questions as to the origin of the koran. Its teaching are the opposite of the GOD of Moses. The one true GOD.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyuubi
It's useless. Pointless. Helios' eyes and ears are shut.

Consumed by arrogance, Helios' closed mind has rendered this discussion nearly 100% futile.

But for some reason, still, I linger in hopes that he may come to realize common sense.

Perhaps it is I who's eyes and ears are open. The lies of islam and all the false hopes blaze.

Stop and consider for one moment..........perhaps it is YOU still inside "The Matrix".................

It is you who is totally oblivious to all that is around you.............

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's OK and I understand your religious passion after all my father is a religious fundamentalist and I know exactly how passionate he is in his views.

Is no way around but his way at his age he is the patriarch and he had earned the respect he is entitle.

This is the way of Latino families.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Care to reply the last thing I said?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Perhaps it is I who's eyes and ears are open. The lies of islam and all the false hopes blaze.

Stop and consider for one moment..........perhaps it is YOU still inside "The Matrix".................

It is you who is totally oblivious to all that is around you.............

Hah. When did this suddenly turn on me? I never said you were right or wrong. I only criticized you for imposing your views.

I didn't want to say anything so as to not be the cause of an oversized ego, but I have formulated simliar views on the Islamic religion through a different logic.

And don't tell me I'm oblivious. I can see around me just fine, thanks. AROUND me. I don't seek the truth in some book. From your arrogant, absolute perspective, I may seem oblivious; but as for open eyes and ears, you shan't say anything of me. You don't even know me.

I'm on the path to see the light. I'm no chained prisoner in a cave. And if achieving the ultimate vision of it means awaiting death, then I have all the patience in the world.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Austin9599945

(author lets out a great sigh, as it has become obvious you are blind)

GOD bless you....................

(author treats his bloody forehead, takes out more duct tape to rebind his head).

NEXT...................

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It is obvious that you really know nothing of the teachings of Islam or what is in the Quran or you would know that Muhammad taught to indeed revere Jesus and that it is indeed part of what is known as the Judeo/Christian/Islamic complex of religions. But I don't expectyou to understand that, or even want to.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join