It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporting From Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here's a screenshot of Fretling giving it her all to get that shot...lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 1-21-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Great job on the reporting Valhal, I bet that was quite an experience.

Originally posted by Valhall
Go to front page of CNN and click on "UFO images, stories swapped by Texans" video link.

The video title I found was called "UFO Fever", I'll try to post a link to it.

CNN Video: UFO fever

Yep, that looks like it works. Geeze, that place is starting to look like Roswell.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA!

www.dallasnews.com...

At the very end of this Dallas News video it shows me standing on a chair watching the lady's laptop images and looking at it like WTF was that? Then it zooms in on me...

I'm getting old.

[edit on 1-21-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You know I just had to reply. Been following this thread and found it really entertaining. Great job Val, looks like you two had a nice trip. Wish there were more people like you
Too bad about Matthew.. Hope he's doing alright wherever he is.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
From the looks of his last pic he seems to be going to join the Teliban. Kinda fits the evidence at hand.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

All they need now is a debris field nearby.
A cool Ale'inn 2.0 would help.
Is it too much to ask for one of the UFOs to land in downtown
Stephenville, TX?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smans
Hi, great post.
Hey it just occurred to me.
Didn't Shuttle Columbia get destroyed over Texas?
If so, very interesting...

Isn't president Bush from Texas? Intrigueing

not.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"Man claims to have video of alleged UFO"

cbs11tv.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Be careful of MJ-12 manufacturing bogus evidence in order to
muddy the water.
There appears to be an awakening going on right now.
We need more sightings.
i think we're ready.
Lets go ET !

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I think you look great!
I should be so lucky. Good work, and I hope you tried some of that pure cane sugar Dr Pepper while in Dublin.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
They arrested Matthew Wilson today in a Berkeley classroom for stolen property. They had previously found his car with books about building a new identity and how to live cheap in the San Francisco area.

AT LEAST HE'S NOT DEAD!!! woohoo!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Oh thanks for the Update! wow that was an interesting turn eh.

Glad he is alive and well,

wonder what caused him to take that avenue?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Oh thanks for the Update! wow that was an interesting turn eh.

Glad he is alive and well,

wonder what caused him to take that avenue?

I don't know, but I intend to keep up with the story because my thoughts all along (which spurred Fretling and I took set off to look for him) was that he had suffered some type of emotional schism...I still hold that theory until I learn more. I think he may be a type of "beautiful mind"...maybe he has been saved from himself.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Val, is it possible that the "emotional schism" you suspect stems from Matthew's coming to terms with being gay?

A dedicated, intelligent midwestern college student. Intense, focused, somewhat anti- or at least non-social, tells no one, including (especially) his parents of his plans to "change his life".

(It was never stated, or perhaps I missed it, was Matthew an only child?)

He tidies up his old life, and quietly dissapears, leaving no trace (and taking nothing traceable (ie.: his computer) with him) behind. Remember the windshield shade? Easier to sleep in the car if the one window that can't be tinted is covered. The car cover? Wouldn't want to risk some one running the plates of a vehicle parked somewhere for an extended period.

Why berkeley, CA? Possibilty of a job as a teacher's assistant at a large university with a good computer science department; and easy access to San Francisco, so-called gay Mecca, a legendary magnet to all those otherwise disenfranchised folks not seeking fame and stardom, but love and acceptance. Love they dare not mention to the folks; acceptance they couldn't hope for from old friends.

Did Matthew have a steady girlfriend before his disappearance?

Perhaps the new identity Matthew sought was one that he felt he could not talk about to anyone who knew the "old" Matthew.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi Bhad!

I had actually been entertaining all this time that he might be schizophrenic. But I see merit in your theory. It's going to be interesting to see what is learned now that they have found him. Above all - I'm just glad to hear he is alive because apparently he has always been a very good, focused person...he needs to get to the place he can continue to be that, no matter what the hurdles are he has to overcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join