It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD: Ultimate Creator, Father to ALL... (God Has No NAME).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There are several other books besides the bible. I find your "quotes" lacking in understanding.

As I address, and you still asked for me to make quotes. That's funny.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

The reason this subject of God not having a name is important to me in the understanding of the conspiracy is because you have to first see that the spiritual mind is the highest mind.

Recognizing God has no name forces you to think of God from the highest mind that of the spirit.

Let me begin with a verse to set the stage for my argument;

James 1:5

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

I would like to postulate that somewhere in our past both science and religion recognized that mankind was capable of thinking in and receiving knowledge and wisdom from each of the two minds either the mind of the spirit, the mind from God, or the natural mind the mind of the flesh and of reason, one or the other but not both at the same time.

Both science and religion, realizing that if mankind pursued understanding by way of the higher mind of the spiritual, it would directly threaten the influence they hold over the realties of peoples day to day lives, to the point where there could conceivably come a time when there would no longer be a need for the existence of either.

If God can literally give any one of us all the wisdom we lack when we need it simply by asking as is suggested in James 1:5 what do we need religion or science to show us?

The religious and scientific communities decided to split the argument of the higher and lower consciousness by dividing their crafts into two camps, offering two choices, but only of the one mind, the mind of nature the mind of the natural man.

Splitting off from one another allowing religion to entrap and control its adherents by offering the seductive promise of meaning and science to consume the residue of humanity with the beguiling wonders of reason.

Trapping us in a false choice of green or red apples like phony political campaigns offer in the choice of a democrat or the republican.

The original liberal conservative paradigm.

Two choices but both the same.

Is it really a choice if you are asked to pick between a red apple and a green apple if no one tells you that other fruit exist such as oranges.

Every single individual can tap into the limitless wisdom that God offers in the spiritual mind but we no longer know how because of the breach in consciousness planned and implemented by the worshipers of mammon keeping us trapped in our lower minds manipulating us with religion and science the highest expressions of our natural yearnings.

A conspiracy of supreme order against spirituality and the individuals self realization of his higher mind.

Is it true can we understand?

Is all wisdom available to all men?

Can we receive discernment revealed directly to our awareness and understanding from the creator God?

Imagine all wisdom available and free to every living soul only being one question away.

Is it real, is it possible, does a conspiracy exits?

Why won't science and religion come together and bridge the gap in understanding and awareness between them?

You know why, we all know why, they are keeping us in our lower mind because it makes us their slaves.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When you say god has know name, what god are you talking about? because different people believe in many gods. Take the Ancient Egyptians for example, they believed in many gods and had names for them all. (I think all of them are named)

I am not an expert on this subject not even close, but I thought most religions have a name for their god/goddess/gods?

Can anyone fill me in on this, I am just trying to under stand this better?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Thanks my friend you also has noticed the link of God here to a male genitalia.

The only conspiracy here is wanting to make God, the creator, father or whomever to been male.

Why people have such a hard time regarding the God deity to a sexless image that can create live.

I guess when it comes to humanity and human comprehension you can not detach the genitalia from the body even on a divine figure head.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I think that's a personal issue for you.

When should a "little girl" associate a "Father" with man genitals? Are you trying to tell us something happened?

No Child should associate "Father" with Sexuality.

Do you see your issue now?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Really that's interesting specially when the creator has been associated with male figure and that happens to have genitals.

Sorry to tell you this my friend but even young children knows that they are different from each other physically when it comes to boys and girls.

But alas!!!!!!!!!!! God the father is sexless I bet you can explain that to a child when telling him that God its the father.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by slymattb
In a sents you are right who are we to give God a name. But then we didnt, God gave himself a name what was it Yawee or something and Jahvua or something.

No, that's just what is written in a book.

Unless you're telling me God spoke directly to you personally and introduced God self as one of those names.

Then we might have something to talk about.

If we are to believe the bible as the word of God by faith, god gave himself those names. You claim Jesus is the closest living thing to knowing God. Jesus said the bible is the word of God. Faith in Jesus and God is the bible. You would'nt know Jesus without the bible.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm still not sure on why what you call your god in the privacy of ones own residence, in the private area that the Christian God tells you to pray in, is anyones business.

A personal relationship with god is what should be sought. When you have that sort of 'knowing' does it matter what words you use to 'name him' or call him by? I highly doubt he cares.

Sometimes I call him Brian, sometimes Kate

Why does what you call him/her/it matter - at least in those private personal prayerful conversations.

There are times that 'real' names should be used - but that is beyond the scope and religious framework of this conversation.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
You say there's a conspiracy?
Who are the conspirators?

I'm at a loss to see how totally unrelated people and religions could be in on this....

There are several Groups that claim that the "true nature" of the name of God is ... (thus).

In my life I've heard "you have to call the true name of "jesus""

and "the name of your god is jehova"

and... so on...

This sort of foolishness is designed to seperate the believers of one true God into lesser understanding splinters of the reality of God by selfserving well wishers of rightous acts.

you fail to realize that the only way to god is faith in his son jesus who died for all of us

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Is interesting to point out the way religion works, having a powerful creator, father god that needs to have a son in human flesh, and a male at that, to convice its creation the human race that he is in charge.

To tell you the truth it only sounds so incredible human and male dominated at that.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
incarnate i truly do love the words words you do place everywhere on here and yes you have it right God does not have a name but i am bothered that some question his gender here its simple God created Adam in his image.......period its no trick no gimmick

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
incarnate i truly do love the words words you do place everywhere on here and yes you have it right God does not have a name but i am bothered that some question his gender here its simple God created Adam in his image.......period its no trick no gimmick

you're realization of the absolute truth is limited.

Being that you've already declared me not your brother, I understand I can't help you rise above your limited view.

I do however wish you well. You seem to have a good heart, but your mind is a little cloudy (fuzzy).

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i stated you were not my brother as in my brother Michael the angel dude but on the other hand i am Ziba so you can not possibly tell me i am cloudy or that i am limited from any truths

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

.okay here is one for you-
you say that God is unnamable.
but what proof do we have that god even exists?
i mean, how did he come into existance?
If he created US, then does that mean that something has to have created him?
or are we just going around in circles, with no infinite beginning or ending..
the end of our world is the start of the next world?
answers =D

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thestatue

what???

By the way, concerning your previous post. According to the translations i've read, G*d says NOTHING about creating Adam in "his" image.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Mankind has indeed and still foolishly tries to tag the Eternal with a name. They dont understand that even his son, the son of man and god, murmured Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachtani when he was going in and out of concieousness on the cross before he died. He was trying to say to the people at golgotha that he was indeed fullfilling his father's will by saying the verses of David's psalms 20-21-22 while they were appearing in his head. He knew these verses so well by heart while alive. All these psalms were written originally in Aramaic, the language of everyday usage during the life and times of the son of man and of god. He named his father Eloi because he was obeying his commandment ...do not use the name of your god in vain. Therefore out of respect he used Eloi, which in Aramaic is My God. All though his days amoungst his people he always refered to God as his father and God name as a title right till the end of his very life. Now what else of this kind of example do we not know now that the father had no name. He always were and never needed any kind of name. To prove this He simply stated to Abraham,,, I AM THAT I AM... and this is not a name.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Dear Dr. Kaku

Apropos an article ‘Looking for a higher theory of everything’ Interaction: Michio Kaku published in Times of India, New Delhi on seventh June 2008 at page number fourteen. I have written following two papers which may lead to the realisation for a higher theory of everything:

(i) Gravitation Force is the Ultimate Creator,
(1st Int. Conf. on Revival of Traditional Yoga, Lonavla Yoga Institute, Lonavla, January, 2006)
(ii) In Scientific Terminology, Source of Gravitational Wave is God
(2nd World Congress on Vedic Science, BHU, Varanasi, Feb 2007)
I have presented these two papers at the two different International Conferences. I am now submitting some views for being considered for Unified Field Theory

From Scriptures:
The Current which manifested in the beginning of the creation is the Current of Sabda (Sound) and of Chaitanya (Consciousness). From whom that Current issued forth is known as Soami (Supreme Being). This Current, by turning back can merge again in the Holy Feet of Supreme Being. The entire creation manifested from this current and is sustained with its energy and when the Current of the Holy Feet is withdrawn, the creation ceases to exist.This Current of the Holy Feet is the Reservoir of all energy, tastes and pleasures, knowledge, skill, shapes, forces and light etc. etc. and of the entire creation, is also the Creator of all of them.

From Science:
Gravitation Force is the cause of manifestation of the creation (birth of planets, stars), its sustenance and when it is withdrawn towards centre or source the entire creation ceases to exist. Photons have originated from gravitons. In black holes photons merge into gravitons. In Black Holes, Gravitational Force is so high that it does not allow even light to escape. What does it mean then? It simply means that the gravitational force at black-holes attracts light towards it with much greater velocity than the speed of light. In fact, all forces including electromagnetic force, material force (strong and weak nuclear force) all merge into gravitational force in black-holes and becomes one force there and when the creational process starts again from a Black-Hole all the forces appear (manifest) again and descends downwards to create billions of stars, planets, satellite, asteroids and various life forms.

Hence it can be assumed that the Current of Chaitanya (Consciousness) and Gravitational Wave are the two names of the same Supreme Essence (Seed) which has brought forth the entire creation.

Anirudh Kumar Satsangi,

All cosmological researches should be conducted keeping in view of the following philosophical facts:
It has been stated in Bible (John I-1) “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God,”
The Radhasoami Religion also tells that, the ‘Word’ mentioned above is in fact Current of Sound or Current of Consciousness or Prime Current of Spirituality which was issued forth from its Source, or Creator or God. This Current has later on produced light and other forces. The scientists are discussing these days about dark energy which constitute about 96% of the entire universe which is not known to us. Only 4% part of the universe is known to us by all scientific means. In fact this 96% invisible portion of the universe is the vast expanse of spirituality which can be designated as field of gravitational waves in scientific terms. Visible portion of the universe (4%) consists of consciousness (gravitational force), mental force (electromagnetic waves) and material force (strong and weak nuclear force).
Body = Nuclear Force (weak as well as strong)
Mind = Electromagnetic Force.
Consciousness = Gravitation Force.
According to Radhasoami Religion the whole Universe can be sub-divided into three grand divisions viz.
1. Region of Pure Spirituality
2. Region of Subtle Maya
3. Region of Gross Maya
Nuclear forces dominate Region of Gross Maya (Gross Material R

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
God is a nameless, infinite force, and God is genderless, we all connect to him anyway, we all have a DNA root to his light. "God" is not his name, such a disgrace.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
God is pure consciousness. I think, therefore I AM.

Consciousness is what gives people free will. Rather than being the action/reaction like the rest of the universe, consciousness has given us reason and understanding. You can call the consciousness the soul if you want. It is eternal, it never goes away.

This is why AI can never be anything more than a database and complex patterns to give the illusion of intelligence, without any real understanding. It will only be able to follow the logic given to it, it will not be able to think for itself and have reason or understanding. It can not know what it means "to be".

In the end, god is the only and ultimate observer of everything.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrdouglee
Are you nuts God has a name.

Have you ever read Exodus Tell them I Am That I Am

Lord
Our Rock
who do you Pray to?

What about Odin and his two crows called Memory and Knowledge?
He always seemed quite cool to me.
Anyway if there is a God then Im sure He/She/They will not mind us debating the subject .....although I find it pretty futile and pointless as there is not one scrap of evidence about Him/She/They to be found anywhere (therefore discussing whose theological opinion is the 'true path' is destined just to be another cyclical and fruitless enterprise)
Maybe all the countless deities that have been invented by mankind down the years are sat around a big chessboard giggling mischeiviously at our lack of comprehension.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join