It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD: Ultimate Creator, Father to ALL... (God Has No NAME).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Choronzon,
If Jesus or any of gods names read the story they would have the same name as you and me.

It is relative to the thread.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jwater88]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
"God" such a generic term, and hardly meaning the same thing across several religious lines, is the best we human's can come up with.

Every man has their own god. Many call him Jesus, many call him Allah. Many are their own god, even if they call their god Jesus or Allah, or the queen of england, or whoever.

Jesus called a certain group the children of the devil, yet they themselves claimed to be children of GOD, through Abraham. In the same sense now that many call themselves christians and are in the same state as the ones 2000 years ago calling themselves Jews.

Sure they may speak christian, and practice churchianity, might even be some of the nicest people you'd ever meet, but who's their daddy?

Trees bear fruit and by that fruit we know what they are. By the output of their spiritual genetics we know who their father is. There's only two families.

The children of one family dress up in many costumes.

The children of the other family, by the grace of GOD, are what they are.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrdouglee
Have you ever read Exodus Tell them I Am That I Am

You know the, "I am," could be a misunderstanding, there is no verb form in hebrew to be...where we get, is, am, are, was, were and such.

There are those who think It should be more accurately understood to mean, " I become.".

Which to me makes a lot more sense.

If you consider that God becomes for every individual who seeks Him, in the mind and life of that individual, exactly what that person needs for God to become.

God does this in order to share fully, or the fullest extent allowable, in that persons life in real time as we see things.

This is how a person can think of God as Allah, or Jesus, or Vishnu, it doesn't really matter what label people slap on God.

The Creator who see's the heart, not the flesh, knows if that man indeed worships Him in spirit and in truth, even though the man may have a different idea for God than you or me, God knows if it is indeed Him that the man loves.

You see a Muslim can be right in the sight of God just as a Christian can.

An atheist, even though outwardly he espouses a non belief, could still actually be in harmony with the creator God in his soul, as strange as that may sound, because God see's the heart not the flesh of a man.

Truth is infinite in its height, breath, depth, and length, it is a part of the fabric of everything.

That is why two people can read one verse and come away with differing interpretations.

Both individuals may in the end prove to be correct, even if the ideas each of them carry in their minds are contradictory, because God will judge the intents of their hearts not the accuracy of their thinking.

The amount of truth, that I may need to be made aware of by God, for my benefit and blessing, does not have to be the same in form, degree, or direction, as what you may need for your benefit and blessing.

Like with the idea contained in the great, "I Am," interpreting.

At the place where you are in your life and awareness, that interpretation may be, "the truth," or way you need to see things for you to benefit the most from it, so then that is how it becomes illuminated to your understanding if God is a part of the process.

I interpret it as saying, "I become."

These two ideas are directly contradictory yet we both may be correct in seeing it the way we do, because that is how God wants us to see it, so that both of us receive the most benefit possible at the place and time we are at and in, between the two of our separate lives.

God rewards those who seek Him with the light of truth, it is for the individual, that is why truth from God I would argue needs to be more fully defined to included the ideas:

A. knowledge and / or wisdom which ultimately leads the individual in his heart to draw nearer to the creator.

B. Awareness in an individuals life which leads him to experience more fully the reality of the presence of God through the witnessing of, or participation in, signs miracles and wonders.

God can illuminate the soul of an individual seeking Him whether that person is studying the bible in ernest to know what is true, or whether he is studying the Koran, or UFO's, or nature, or the sciences, so long as that is the honest desire of the individual seeking.

Truth is woven into the fabric of everything even your body and mind, it just needs to be revealed to you.

That is why it is called revelation because it is something which is already here, it is just revealed or uncovered to you, like a stage behind a curtain, when the curtain is raised for you to see, that is revelation.

The physical universe is true and real but what we perceive of it by our senses is not the fullness of what is true and real it is only a fraction.

From a five senses point of view it is impossible to know anymore than a small percent of the truth, only a little part, that is why to the natural man, understanding nothing of the spirit of God, the things of the sprit are absolute foolishness.

The carnal mind lives by its five senses which are confined to the lesser part of life.

Hence the saying; the blind lead the blind.

God gives faith we can't give it to ourselves.

He does this by manifesting Himself in the life of the individual seeking by supernatural means.

There are nine definable measurable ways in which the sprit of God manifest itself.

When we experience any of those manifestation in real time, it is a comfort to our soul, a confirmation for our heart from the spiritual, that God is indeed with us.

It is a living realization which is a mans faith, otherwise how can the man be fully persuaded.

Without the evidence from God in the form of the energizing of supernatural power, then the most a man can have is a belief not a faith from God..

The operation of the gift of holy spirit in the form of manifestation, or evidences, is how the individual seeking can be certain in the sea of uncertainty, or have a more sure awareness of the fuller reality.

The manifestation are the only evidences which can serve as a proof for us who believe.

If you can not personally perform any of the nine manifestation of the spirit then what proof do you have that it is God you are interacting with?

Without the token of the spirit in operation in our lives we can't see more fully what is true and real all around us, we have no proof for our souls, nothing to confirm our professed belief in the existence of the spiritual.

It is understandable to me why a senses man not having any proof to examine for himself that there is more to life than what meats the eye would think the things of God are foolishness.

The idea of God and spirts can never be more than make believe and fairytales to the natural mind

Same with the idea of God having no name.

To the natural mind of the flesh, everything exist in the material only, there exists nothing more than what can be analyzed by the five senses, therefore if it is real then it is material and must have a word to describe it or a name.

The conspiracy is one of nature, by restricting everything that exists to the physical - material reality only, the greater part of what is real is hidden from them.

The natural man receives not the things of the spirit of God they are foolishness unto him and neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned.

I believe a conspiracy does exist not because I read it in a newspaper but because God revealed it to me through the manifestation of word of knowledge.

If this is the case with others who believe a conspiracy is afoot, if it is something that you think is being reveled to you through supernatural means, then you are not going to convince others who require physical evidence to believe.

I would suggest you first attempt to persuade others whom you want to believe you, that it is possible to receive knowledge by spiritual means, then they can learn to hear the voice of God as you do.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Lucifer conspired against God.

There are many layers to consciousness and perceptual abilities.

Although there may or maynot be a "consparicy" depending upon what layer of reality and consciousness you're reaching/reading from, that doesn't equate to the consparicy to be within a lower level just because it is in a higher level.

There is a "force" that would like to control the minds of men, and in some ways that force (beasty) is in the contorl of the minds of some men, but that doesn't Not equate to "mankind" a grouping of people in the level of personal perspectual conscious mind set are trying to control others.

Therefore any "NWO" at this time is in an unconsicous mindset from people's personal perspective. It resides in a subconsciou mind eminating up out of the abyss within mankind.

This doesn't mean there's a group of men making these plans.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
it's amazing how much you "know" about a mythical being, written about in the middle east some 2000 years ago

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by newday
You see a Muslim can be right in the sight of God just as a Christian can.

How is this true, since Allah has no son (which in itself is a rather erroneous statement, since satan has quite a family)?

An atheist, even though outwardly he espouses a non belief, could still actually be in harmony with the creator God in his soul, as strange as that may sound, because God see's the heart not the flesh of a man.

Any vessel containing the spirit of GOD, can't help but believe. It's what's in him.

A once empty bottle now filled with wine, can't help but pour out wine. A bottle of poison can't help but pour out corruption.

The natural man receives not the things of the spirit of God they are foolishness unto him and neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned.

The important thing is which spirit is doing the discerning. There is only one spirit, yet there are many.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

You can't understand how God will judge the intent of a mans heart not the accuracy of his thoughts?

If you want to know how both a muslim and a Christian can be judged by God to be righteous you must understand how God is going to judge.

You judge yourself correct because you say the Jesus you know is the only way.

Your blindness is in your judging of yourself.

I would ask myself is the Jesus I know indeed the Messiah the savior of all men or of only Christians?

And In my life and living what evidence is there that suggest the creator is an active part?

These questions will help you to see how all men can be made righteous if you answer them with a naked heart.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You can't understand how God will judge the intent of a mans heart not the accuracy of his thoughts?

He's given examples of that. Take Saul/Paul for example. The snare you lay before men is to comfort them where they are. Keeping them cozy while traveling down the slaughtering chute.

Except a man repent he will perish.

If you want to know how both a muslim and a Christian can be judged by God to be righteous you must understand how God is going to judge.

A bruised reed shall he not break and a smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

I know his judgment. Apart from his righteousness there is none.

I judge myself nothing. There is only one who's judgment is true and it doesn't contradict itself.

One claiming to have it, while contradicting it, has nothing.

There's one who judges me and he is not myself.

I would ask myself is the Jesus I know indeed the Messiah the savior of all men or of only Christians?

He is the savior of the world, that includes all men. How will they accept what they will not see?

And In my life and living what evidence is there that suggest the creator is an active part?

I was once a dead man and now I live.

These questions will help you to see how all men can be made righteous if you answer them with a naked heart.

All men can be made righteous. Yet it's quite evident that not all men will be and that is of their own doing.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by WiseSheep

Back in the day, what percentage of the people even respected the teachings of the Christ? I'd say less then 10% easy. The majority of people didn't think the Christ was what they said he was. A good majority of the people that followed him around was only to be fed for free or to watch the show or be healed as such.

No one really understood the Christ, that's what Jesus said himself in saying to his deciples that they didn't understand.

So many christians think they got it already. It is really quite sad. There will be much whaling and nashing of teeth when they find just how wrong they were.

The more that changes the more things stays the same. Upon his second coming it will be worst then the first as people will be mocking him daily.

Maybe this is what makes him so pissed off at everyone when he takes off his mask.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Back in the day, what percentage of the people even respected the teachings of the Christ? I'd say less then 10% easy. The majority of people didn't think the Christ was what they said he was. A good majority of the people that followed him around was only to be fed for free or to watch the show or be healed as such.

No one really understood the Christ, that's what Jesus said himself in saying to his deciples that they didn't understand.

So many christians think they got it already. It is really quite sad. There will be much whaling and nashing of teeth when they find just how wrong they were.

The more that changes the more things stays the same. Upon his second coming it will be worst then the first as people will be mocking him daily.

Maybe this is what makes him so pissed off at everyone when he takes off his mask.

Someone needs to address this entirely, guess I will

First of all what voice is whispering in your ear telling you that people followed "Jesus" to be fed for free, see a show or be healed. I know this is a rhetorical question. How did you come to the figure 10%? Do you realise there were MULTITUDES of people following Him? He had more followers that wanted to crown Him King right then and there than those who didn't want to listen.

Where is it written that noone really "understood the Christ"? His Disciples did not understand His giving up His life for them and YOU.

And who made you seer of hearts? How can you say something like "so many blah blah blah...christians blah blah?? And what is sad? Are you truly tearful because people are mislead? Or are you sad hohum? What is really sad is that someone like you can write such nonsense and actually have people thumbs you up and agree! So the Lamb feeds us freely, He heals us, He saves us and you mock Him? You need to quit worshiping angels or yourself and worship the One who can blot out your name from the book of life (and I'm not being hohum either) You need a serious wake up call or to sober up and I will pray for you

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh and to address your topic HE does have a name. You ought to learn it and humbly bow down to Him. If you don't know His name, He might not recall yours. His name is Yahweh is Salvation "Yahshua"

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elisha4Yah
Someone needs to address this entirely, guess I will

Thank you for proving my point!

So many blind fools call themself "Christian" and they are more stains on the name of Christ. They are christ's stains. Shame and nearly sinfull.

Blind people living in the last days. Oh the shame.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Oh, well done! Top stuff.

I feel silly about using the word "God" so I just call him\her\it The Creator.
Not so for a name but because of what it is.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
reply to post by Incarnated

Oh, well done! Top stuff.

I feel silly about using the word "God" so I just call him\her\it The Creator.
Not so for a name but because of what it is.

God is as good of term as any. As long as it is understood. I most often express the term as follows.

I love the creator of all things our father God. God is great.

Also the first creative source and center.

The Our Father also works well brother.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
In a sents you are right who are we to give God a name. But then we didnt, God gave himself a name what was it Yawee or something and Jahvua or something.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
In a sents you are right who are we to give God a name. But then we didnt, God gave himself a name what was it Yawee or something and Jahvua or something.

No, that's just what is written in a book.

Unless you're telling me God spoke directly to you personally and introduced God self as one of those names.

Then we might have something to talk about.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Out of every man to have ever lived and been recorded in the bible, or for that matter out of the bible too, I think you'd be foolish to argue with the following statement.

the son of man and God known to you as Jesus Christ was the closest phyical living person to the knowing of God.

Would you be fool enough to argue that the son of God doesn't know "God" better then anyone else in the bible?

I'll just assume not.

Then let me ask you, How did "Jesus" address God and talk about God to all those people around him? What names did he use?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I'm sorry, you must not be familiar with the verse that states: "No man shall see Gods face and yet live."

No one has seen God, and God has a name.

OP here are some verses that prove your logic completely incorrect.

"I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world..."
John 17:6

"And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them."
John 12:26

Also read John 12:12,13

"Father, glorify your NAME. Therefore a voice came out of heaven: 'I both glorified it and will glorify it again." John 12:28

"You must pray then this way: 'Our father in the heavens, let your NAME be sanctified." Mt 6:9

OP, I don't know what God you're speaking of but your statements obviously do not apply to the BIBLE DESCRIBED GOD. They are in oppositions to what the Bible says and that will prove to be fatal (According to the bible).

Show me a verse that proves your case OP, because without any verses, all you did was creative writing with absolutely no base whatsoever.

Funny how you make a thread like this and provide no verses for those reference to make your point valid.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronMan
reply to post by laiguana

Funny how you make a thread like this and provide no verses for those reference to make your point valid.

Not true at all! Only in your mind is that the case.

For you see, ignorant people think the terms used in the bible are the same as the terms used today. They don't calculate in the translation nor do they calculate in such things as speach shifting.

This is why those ignorant people are so blind to the truth today.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Not true? Please provide a verse that proves your case.

And show me where In my post of verses was I mistaken. Its funny because you failed to address any of the verses I posted.

You are a lost one.

When discussing the bible, people tend to provide verses to support their case, you haven't done this. On the contrary, I have provided verses to destroy your incorrect logic. And all you have to say is words are different from today?

If the verse I posted is out of context, the whole bible would be (According to your logic). I find this thread funny like many others because all you people do is debate contents of the bible and rarely provide any verses. Go read and adjust you faulty logic, its making you sound foolish.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to provide verses to support your case. IF not, this thread is just a waste of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join