It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD: Ultimate Creator, Father to ALL... (God Has No NAME).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
"God" such a generic term, and hardly meaning the same thing across several religious lines, is the best we human's can come up with.

Our Creator, "God" has NOT A NAME. All things are God's so all names are God's.

Mankind Names things and they foolishly try to name God.

God has no name and any claim to that "God's Name" is false beliefs.

I'm speaking of the "Our Father" creator absolute God, not the "son of God", nor the spirit of God.

It's a conspiracy against mankind knowing the fullest association with the true creator God to try to name God like your dog.

God Absolute is Unnameable.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
excellent post, in my opinion.
i like how you laid it out.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
no name, yet a gender?

honestly, wouldn't a creator deity make more sense as a feminine god?

mother of all conveys being a creation of the mother
birthing is an act of creation...

a male deity conveys fertilization...

just my 2c

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i would rather a kind, loving, loyal soul like a dogs instead of the imaginary friend named god anyday.

what about all your previous yahweh posts, are they now false beliefs because now he has no name?

[edit on 19/1/08 by Obliv_au]

[edit on 19/1/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What happened to "I AM" ??

When Moses asked "God", or "Elohim", whom should he say is sending him, when confronting pharoah, Elohim replied, "Tell him 'I AM' sent you".

When the Scriptures state, "And there he called upon the name of the LORD" what does that mean?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

It's a conspiracy against mankind knowing the fullest association with the true creator God to try to name God like your dog.

You say there's a conspiracy?
Who are the conspirators?

I'm at a loss to see how totally unrelated people and religions could be in on this....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What about the man-made word "god". G-o-d was made by man yet you say god has no name yet you call him god. Well?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here are some facts for everyone: Jehovah, Yahweh, Adonai, and Elohim are all descriptive titles like Lord, God, and Almighty. The Israelites were only allowed to say God's true name aloud once a year. In the original Hebrew each title has a descriptive meaning (as is common in Hebrew names and titles).

As for God's gender. I don't know without a doubt but I don't think He is "anatomically correct," so to speak. As for personality, He is all. Both the protector and the nurturer, the avenger and the comforter, the strong and the gentle. This is simply theological but some believe when Adam was created he too was originally given all the collective qualities. When Eve was made from him, she was given what we know today as the feminine characteristics of the nurturer and Adam retained what we know as masculine characteristics. Again, it's just what some believe. I don't think it is necessarily Biblical.

Male and female were created in a way it took both to reproduce. Male and female were given qualities so that the two, in marital union, would be the wholeness of what God is- both collective qualities of the nurturer and the protector- and why marriage between a man and woman is sacred and why divorce or homosexual marriage is frowned upon. And I'm not remotely interested in debating divorce or homosexual marriage so please don't even try!
I'm only answering a question.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
God has quite a few different names, such as...

Math, Science, Biology, etc.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Finally something real.

I came to ATS for the purpose of finding things substantial and meaningful.

I had all but given up.

This site from my point of view does not lend itself to the discussion of what is true and real as I initially thought it might.

Like nearly everything and everyone you come across these days it is overly focused on the lesser slice of reality the physical material part, instead of the greater portion of the spiritual.

Not that I'm downing people for being focused on the material creation.

It is understandable since we are physical creatures why so much of our effort to find and validate truth revolves around the mammon of it all.

Please if you could continue your discussion of this idea, I would much appreciate it.

Let me explain why I think it is so relevant and significant to the subject of conspiracies in religion.

Introducing what is actually occurring in our reality by describing it as a religious anything, let alone a conspiracy, is such a poor and awkward characterization.

The meanings we associate with the words religion and conspiracy are deeply limiting.

Not because of any lack of ability on our part to understand the nature of things, but because it begins an individuals quest for understanding things of a spiritual nature by introducing them from a physical point of reference.

To explain this idea of a religious conspiracy, one which is actually occurring in our reality in real time, by starting from a physical point of reference is like trying to fill a bottle with love or joy so you can offer others a drink.

Where is the fountain of joy?

Where is the well of love that I might drop my bucket?

Before we hunt a wild animal we first think of its nature in order to maximize our chances of success.

This is true with the subject of a religious conspiracy, it by nature lives in the wilderness which envelopes all physical material creation, the spiritual, the greater portion of life .

Spiritual things can not be analyzed they can only be ascertained.

An individual seeking evidence of the existence of a religious conspiracy starting from a physical point of reference must begin by analyzing the nature of God Himself which is spirit.

Spirit can never be understood by physical analysis alone, ultimately it requires being ascertained through personal experience, which is the essence of enlightenment, the shining of a brighter light on the subject.

Once you have a knowledge of the spiritual you can receive revelation, which is not only required for the individual, it serves as evidence to the individual, a present active token to the individual seeking of what is real today, and the realities of what is to come tomorrow.

This gives the man an assurance in his soul of the unseen treasures of Gods kingdom, where the origins of the conspiracy can be found.

It is natural that people would not accept the idea of a religious scheme against humanity not having any proof, especially when the only evidence of the existence of the spiritual itself, anyone can garner for themselves, is in the form of the manifestation of power, such as revelation.

One must personally experience the receiving from God and the imparting of spiritual power to say for certain, or that is to be fully persuaded within himself in the existence of a broader spiritual reality.

God indeed has no name, to understand this concept, is to have an experiential realization of the words of the Messiah which were spoken saying, "Blessed art thou, for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Finally something real.

I came to ATS for the purpose of finding things substantial and meaningful.

My (initial) thoughts exactly, Newday.
That, and none other, was the primary reason why I joined this forum.

I had all but given up.

This site from my point of view does not lend itself to the discussion of what is true and real as I initially thought it might.

Again, my thoughts exactly.

I wish we had "met" earlier, because now I am too worn out by words - and by the lack of listening - to even bother with them anymore... Certainly not in public - not here. I mean, do you really feel you could profit - personally, in terms of your progress - by discussing the un-discussable, by discussing the nature of GOD (of all things!), knowing that there are many people here who have a huge problem with believing in the existence of anything that is not palpable, audible, visible by their pitiful human senses...? Who maybe don't even come here to really "discuss", but simply to ignite an argument?

(And this is absolutely not meant as an offence to anyone. Those who know how to pay attention, those who really listen and think and reply - instead of recycling old fluff -, those who come here out of genuine curiosity or willingness to share, not out of childish malice or hoping to stir an argument, because they are so bored in their pitiful limitedness... all those people KNOW who they are, and so will not feel offended by these words.)

But I can tell you this, straight out of my experience: there is a good reason for the millenary silence of those who know: words weigh heavy; words distract, obfuscate, mislead.
Exchanging words on subjects like this one can lead to a fatal wrong turn - or at least to a huge waste of the most precious "matter": thoughts and feelings fed by our inborn intuition (in the original sense of direct insight). Once that is gone (or degraded), you're reduced to rely on words and more words again.

And yet, I know I need the occasional exchange with another human to help me clarify certain points of vital importance. In fact, that's why I came here tonight: to, perhaps, find somebody who could point me to a group or a single individual who is able and willing to help from time to time.

Instead, I found your post. ; )
Not bad.

Bottom-line: there are people such as those you were looking for. Even here, on this board. But they may not be as vocal as one would wish them to be. In fact, their example (?) may reinforce you in the realisation that silence is necessary. I know it's breaking my bones, but perhaps that's how it should be. Not even a twig is going to be cleared from the path, without my toiling for it. ; )

And that's OK.

Is that OK with you?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by newday
Where is the fountain of joy?

(I went away, but this image - the fountain of joy - compelled me to come back and add this P.S.)

I suspect this is not a metaphor.
Which is very good, because "joy" - or bliss - is the one and only sure compass we have.

As long as you feel that mysterious, overpowering, totally "irrational" and totally indescribable, inebriating joy, you are on the right path.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
You say there's a conspiracy?
Who are the conspirators?

I'm at a loss to see how totally unrelated people and religions could be in on this....

There are several Groups that claim that the "true nature" of the name of God is ... (thus).

In my life I've heard "you have to call the true name of "jesus""

and "the name of your god is jehova"

and... so on...

This sort of foolishness is designed to seperate the believers of one true God into lesser understanding splinters of the reality of God by selfserving well wishers of rightous acts.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It has no name... and it has many names.
And of course, everything - not just humans - is a face(t) of GOD.

I appreciate your intention, Incarnated, and the effort you put into formulating things that are not easily verbalised. (In fact, I am not sure they should be verbalised.)

But people are even "foolish" for a good reason... ; )

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Let me just state to anyone intrested I've noted lately throughout several of my resolves, here and in other places, I've noted a coming together of consepts and beings, and thus I see something beautiful is happening.

Originally posted by newday

FWhere is the fountain of joy?

Where is the well of love that I might drop my bucket?

The Kingdom of God is at hand, It is within you.

Upon the revelation of self that these phyical bodies are the illusion, that the flesh is the dream, one wakes up according to one's own abilities that all this is stuff that we think of as moving through time and space is but a mainfame of a spiritual natured play. We are all actors and the whole world is a stage.

At the moment you realize that the flesh is the illuson for all this phyical stuff is built upon the energy base, and it is that energy that is the consciousness, you have found the Fountain of Joy. Because upon realizing the flesh is the illusion, you realize all the hard ships are fake, all the troubles don't exist, all your enemies and those that wish to hurt you and all the dangers of the phyical world are not real. Nothing can hurt you but you. Only you can hurt yourself by losing the truest nature of yourself within the phyical dream.

It is there within that realization you can feel the connection and desire to do the will of the true creative source. You can then see clearly other's troubles are parts of their phyical dream and you might speak the words that will help them understand their troubles are within their own perceptions of events.

You can't scream at them saying wake up wake up for only those looking to wake up or those that have had enough sleep are in their own time ready to awaken from the dream.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by I See You

I will respond to your questions for all those that it would seem are too much in a rush to comment rather then spend time reading what I've wrote

I state in the first paragraph the answer to your questioning. I really wish many of you would infact read what I've wrote and think on what was said before hurried replys that are out of context.

Quite often when I find people asking questions to wit the answers having already been given are not really looking to ask a question nor are they looking to read what is being said they just so fully follow after their own personal adjenda that they blindly mislead their selfs from understanding the words of others.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Are you nuts God has a name.

Have you ever read Exodus Tell them I Am That I Am

Lord
Our Rock
who do you Pray to?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is more like creative writing than 'Conspiracies in Religion'.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes....Yes! When believers witness the face of God;
They fall to their knees and call out his name.
And God comes to them with great joy and vigor.
However, the enemies of God will turn away in shame and fear.
And they shall not receive the love of God. I named my dog, God. So I too, hope you shall receive God in your heart when you see him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join