It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians - let's be serious!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just because you don't believe in extraterrestrials, it doesn't mean that they don't exist.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i would say that aliens are more of a cabbage green than a broccoli green anyone agree?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I must apologize for the last post. I stupidly left myself logged on while leaving the work station and that stupid post is the result. I have an idea who it was but I guess to other people Green men does seem hilariously funny and the connection to Green veg can be expected. This is the reason we types can never really talk about what we believe in isn t it. we fear ridicule such as that.

However I did see the funny side of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Anyway back to the serious discussion of who these Green aliens are be it reptiles or Greens. Thanks very much for that web link. I can see why you thought the Green I described could be among them but its head was much rounder than those and its eyes were nothing like any of those pictures. The eyes were very round but drawn slightly up at the top and bottom. I must admit Ive searched all over the internet hoping for a drawing that will be similar but I never have. I mostly get those egyptian gods coming up in searches but it was nothing like them either.

I read with interest that you are connecting to yourself in the 4th dimension earlier in this thread, which of course could be true but how would two people connect to their higher self on the same night? Wouldn t these higher selfs look slightly different and possibly appear at the same time? I imagine moving into the 4th dimension takes alot of practice and is probably a rare occurrence for one person never mind two.

Sorry again to all those serious members on ATS regarding the veg comment, it was NOT me and I know how you get annoyed at such stuff. IT WHON T HAPPEN AGAIN!!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Anyway back to the serious discussion of who these Green aliens are be it reptiles or Greens.

The Greys are helping the Reptilians, they work for them. That is at least what the extraterrestrial propaganda wants you to believe.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Green I saw was not a Reptile. So maybe the Greys work for the Reptiles but who are the Greens?? How do you know the Greys work for the Reptiles? I couldn t tell you anything about the Green as it said nothing to me yet I got the impression it could read my mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What is it with this reptilian ATS fetish? I find the Pleidiens much more attractive and interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

[edit on 25/1/08 by rat256]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
The Green I saw was not a Reptile. So maybe the Greys work for the Reptiles but who are the Greens?? How do you know the Greys work for the Reptiles? I couldn t tell you anything about the Green as it said nothing to me yet I got the impression it could read my mind.

On their dimension, they can read our minds

And there are many more layers to extraterrestrials than just Greys and Reptilians - many many species and many layers.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
What is it with this reptilian ATS fetish? I find the Pleidiens much more attractive and interesting.

Indeed they are

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Could this Green has possibly been from the reptilian race ? You say there are many layers to them does this mean they don t have to appear as reptiles. Ive also been asked if it could have been demonic on another post but I really don t think so, it didn t come across as evil at all.

Ive googled demon faces and it looked nothing like that!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join