It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians - let's be serious!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedOne
There used to be a program on TV that had a family of dinosaurs, can't remember the name of the show. Really interesting though. I would bet that these reptilians fellas put that show on to get us ready for what is to come. Wish I could remember the name of the show!

Are you thinking of dinosaurs?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah that's it! Man I was about to eat my own brain. Thanks! I wonder if those reptile folks eat brains. I bet they do cause they sure sound mean and scary!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Ats should change its motto because these days ignorance is ramped and ego rules allot on this site, and i noticed allot of moderators take their power too seriously if i can mention one...cracker!!!

that would be Crakeur, thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

To be the advocate here, it could be observed your ego is consuming you atm (and now mine for suggesting this
), so I say to you, perhaps instead of using an offensive tone, try to accept there are people out there that will never comprehend "such nonsense", because when you think of it what we are taught from a very early age, upto our current age is "This is how the world works, and this is how you/I fit into this world".

Don't get mad at people that can't see or understand it, let them go. Some of my best friends say that what I think about reptilians is crazy, but they continue to be friends due to the fact I am pretty rational and don't push my opinion on them. Just like some of them believe in their religions, which I don't believe in, I let them be, as a lot of finding out what this world (universe?!) of ours is really about is a personal learning experience.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
WOW! and I mean WOW!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Let me put it this way, we have two groups.
One comes forward with a sighting or event, provides information, photos or video, sometimes even similar reports from other people or from other organizations on what occurred. Same thing happens to other people who maintain a similar story or similar event, also sometimes able to provide photos or video tape.

The other group comes out claiming something that is completely unverifiable, with grainy videos that are constantly proven to be anything but what they claim it to be, the resort to not listening and insulting ( Not all of them, just a bunch) anyone who tries to challenge their theories making up words like sheeple. Instead of providing hard evidence or even photos or video that can be studied, they ask others to rely solely on their words. Often these folk's stories vary by the person and what they believe is happening.

Which one would you believe?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedOne
There used to be a program on TV that had a family of dinosaurs, can't remember the name of the show. Really interesting though. I would bet that these reptilians fellas put that show on to get us ready for what is to come. Wish I could remember the name of the show!

It was called "Dinosaurs" and premiered in 1991, ran 65 episodes to 1994. This from tv.com: "In making the dinosaurs human-like, the show allowed itself a unique opportunity to comment on our foibles as human beings. Much like modern homo sapiens, the shows prehistoric protagonists wasted their precious resources and allowed themselves to stay bound to outmoded ways of thinking when they could turn things around by trying out more progressive ways of thinking. The latter concern was usually voiced by Robbie, (the teen)* who questioned many of his dinosaur family's customs." *parenthetical info added by me.

I enjoyed the line that the baby had... no matter what the baby did, ie splash food on the father or other such trouble, the baby would always say, in defense; "gotta love the baby"! And the baby was automatically exonerated. Hmmm. Very telling, indeed. The show was a great satire piece. As relates to the reptilian aliens, I just don't see the connection between the show and reptilian agenda, as it is put forth in various forums.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Do either side have substantiated evidence of their existence?

Didn't think so...

People can waste time believing in God, reptilians, 74 species of aliens, and intergalactic battles all they want. Doesn't mean they're right and they're not chasing their tail, but all opinions should be granted some level of respect.

Those people just need to ask themselves some essential questions.

1. Why do I believe in this?
2. Do I have a reason to believe in this?
3. Is there any evidence in my own life or otherwise that substantiates my belief?
4. Is this MY belief, or am I playing tag along with all the other children?

That should clear up 95% of the cases concerning either issue.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Sensible. Thank you for your input on this. A very astute breakdown of what is actually happening here. I hope more people read your post and stop to think before they say.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

He also says he's not interested in being believed and yet he claims it's the truth. How does that logic fan out for you?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by projectvxn]

Works pretty well over in the Lear forum.

Inductive "reasoning" is scary on lots of levels, not least being it immunises itself from required proof and in the process is sort of like artificially induced insanity for people who fall into its proofless traps. Not good.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Would be great to have a thread without members that don't believe reptilian or reptoid lifeforms. I find they clutter up the threads with their own rubbish, rather than just sitting back and reading what others that do believe or have theories on the matter. Kind of like the kid at school that has to belittle others to make themselves feel better. But then again they probably are kids themselves

And when you actually read their profiles and read their posts most of these trolls have the same attitude toward anything different from their own thinking. Perhaps they should start their own disbelieveing threads and stay there. Perhaps they dont have the scope in the real world to deal with others, thus they frequent places like this to justify their own existence?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Quite frankly, do you think your ATS user ID or signature do not like run so afoul of the ATS TOC and guidelines?

By the way, watch you freaking movie by yourself. No need to spam here, got it?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

To be the advocate here

I'm seriously vexed right here. I've been admonished, chastised and what not for posting some real innocuous stuff here. Now, somebody has included the name of a motion picture film site whatever into their ATS nick. What kind of sense does that make? TOC, anybody? I mean I post a slight reference to my website and get post banned but apparently rules aren't made for everybody here

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Im afraid I have no idea what you mean... The topic is about reptilians not personal gripes with people. I pointed out that when ever someone starts a topic as this one, it is derailed by troll like people. How are we suppose to help each other understand the subject if those that have no interest in helping the information unfold are constantly targeted for being unbelievable and a loony type. For christs sake, this is a CONSPIRACY site, not a Fox News spoon feed disinformation site!

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It is a disinfo/monitoring forum anyway.

just try to wake up people.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Hey, just off the cuff--

Maybe the idea of intelligent reptiles is silly to a lot of us because they bear such little resemblance to homo sapiens. And maybe, if something don't look like us, well, it can't think like us.

Years ago, I had a pet snake. Damn, it was a boring pet. At best it'd move and eat. Otherwise it was just...boring. The same time I had this pet, I had a few encounters with greys (in some sort of trance-state, of course).

But greys? Well, they sort of look like us. Kind of like chimpanzees without fur. And chimpanzees can be lobbed into space in capsules and carry out complex instructions (at the threat of being shocked).

So, personally, the idea of reptilians, to me, seems absurd (it was cool when Kirk battled The Gorn, or when Donovan battled the lizard-men in "V"), but now? The only point of reference for reptiles that have any significant intelligence.

IMHO.
F

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

"Einstein said that there are 3 spatial and 1 time that WE perceive and measure. "

Can I just ask why does everyone always refer back to what "Einstein said"

For bloody sake....that was something like almost a century a go, science develops.......
if people keep saying science is bound to what "Einstein said" we're never going to progress......"Einstein said" a lot of things.......Stop going back to what "Einstein said"......it's getting annoying...

And to the actual topic......well I find all this reptilian thing to be a little BS.....there are plenty of reports of grey aliens through abductions....but none from reptilians.........if there were cases of abductions from reptilians....this all might sound a little more plausible

[edit on 20-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
My research has led me to suspect that the reptilians aren't really a race so much as they are shapeshifters and that is their preferred form. i also suspect they may be the 'fallen angels' spoken of in the bible

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

Because the LIE of evolution is NAILED into our heads effectively limiting our horrizon of thought.

Evolution is not the case.

Reptilians are reptilian becaues they can create and alter ANY SPECIES. They even can extract souls and place them into other bodies.

They "own" this place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join