It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why George Bush brought em down!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It goes much deeper then any single government or human being. This is about world domination and the only thing left in the way is the Islamic states who are not under world geopolitical control. When all else fails Jesus will return but this is a false Jesus and a false God. It is all part of the 1000 years of peace which is a deception in of itself. Hitler talked of establishing a 1000‐year Reich. This will be the greatest deception mankind has ever known. This IS the end times delusion.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1RCH
Note: The following is fact

George Bush is actually at the head of it all, including the NWO.
He only plays a dumb #... and he does it well.
When we least expect it, he will reveal his true self as the anti-christ and rule with an iron fist not even that of Hitler has seen.

In case you didn't catch the sarcasm... *sarcasm*

Well I don't think so. Remember the oath that the military takes, " against all enemies foreign or domestic".

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pc is here

Money itself has no value. It's supposed to represent value, but it actually represents debt. Debt owed to the elite/banksters/perpetrators of the NWO, whatever you want to call them. Debt that is measured in dollars that don't even really exist except on computers. Then they call the debt due, turning the imaginary money into real property. Actual value that they will now control. Value measured in precious metals, land, food resources, people themselves, etc.

Who needs money when you own everything. That's the whole point of their system. To make money useless so that they control everything. Why do you think they are even trying to get away with cash now? They want everything to be computer blips that they control.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
To all those with warm fuzzy ideas about GW bush,

I'm sorry, but he's not about bringing world peace he's also a poor excuse of a Christian in short GW Bush, unlike 'daddy' is a limp d**k! yDaddy OTHOH was sneaky, has his fingers into EVERYTHING and currently is the only president to utilize executive privellage and receive security briefings on a regular basis.

Richard (Dick) Cheney is the one in control of what's going on in the administration, he's the one who's profiting over our current unending wars ad let's face it, Bush's IQ couldn't win him a Bronze medal in the special olympics, let alone leave him to be the mastermind behind our government's destruction.

It sickens me that corporate media and the current administration has been successful at brainwashing us (well most of us) into believing there's this evil boogey man Bin laden behind 9/11, it just doesn't wash!

The administration has failed to release footage of security cameras which could easily...easily disprove any tinfoil hat conspiracy that a missle hit the pentagon, simply by showing us what was on those security cameras that were confiscated soo quickly, it's as if the FBI was parked there 'gassing up' when the whole thing went down!

Those of you following all the avenues this thing has taken would agree it's to goad us into giving up our rights and with Bush revoking Posse Comitatus, he assures that OUR own millitary will be there to lock up those who don't go along with the system.

Now I don't quite know why they'd need the armed forces, when America's Police force by and large is already acting like Militia, when near lethal force is applied to 6 year old, 9 year olds...damnit it's time to stop and think were this is heading.

We've been told (By Russia) keep messing with Iran and we'll find ourselves at war with Russia (and china, and pakistan) Russia alone has enough nuclear weapons to nuke every city in the US 3 times over, how much of a lose-lose situation must it be shown as before 'sane' people put a stop to the madness??!

Now some comfort from that, approximately 1/3 of us will be around after it's all over, but do YOU think you're going to be one of the lucky ones?...Naa it's going to be the ones with wealth, power and position, but hey for those lucky ones...I have a question... WHO are you going to get to do your dirty work (you know the stuff the middle/lower class folks you're crapping on do for you right now!)?

Don't even get me started on my theories of how our crashing financial system will resort to 'electronic money' then booga booga us into accepting a CHIP in our freakin hand, it's coming sooner than you would like...just watch for it!

Who would I personally vote for this time around (none of the above!!) because I believe, nobody can fix this mess or ever restore my faith in government. Nope, I believe things are going to spiral down the drain and when it's all said and done, the one's who REALLY are in control of things will step in and remind us ALL, that we are not the owners of planet earth, we are tenants and we have just been formally EVICTED for violating the terms of our lease here!!

All we can do in the face of this madness is keep peace within ourselves and spread the message of peace to others, becoming what 'they' are is not going to help us in the end, we'd want to represent ourselves as responsible compassionate people who are not at all like 'them' after all, the next level of evolution calls for this important change to a more peacful existance and I REALLY want to be around to see it happen!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It doesn't work. Time and again throughuout history we have seen this, the creation of these "New World Orders" ever since the beginning of time. It never results in peace, it always results in tyranny. I mean take your pick Egypt, Rome, the Byzantine, the holy roman empire, the persians etc. It has never brought peace, in fact because of it peace has never existed, so your friend has seriously been misled. I believe this as an objective truth and not my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by S1RCH

And the US Allies will be the first to really fall...lol

I can honestly say that if GWB stayes in power, he will try to annex his allies before he moves on elsewhere.

I can tell you now, if the US tried to impose its self on many other western countries, there would be a real S&^tstorm. Mabe our individual governments would cave, but the people would not!!

I am certainly not going to call myself an american & will ight bitterly to protect my way of life!!!

Hell you could dump as many US troops & hardware in AU as you want, youd never controll us unless you were prepaired to bsically wipe us out altogeather..lol

Aussies can get prett roudy if they feel their freedom is threatned & we rarely give up a good fight...lol, look at Kokoda as an example of our spirit..heh

Frankly the US has buckleys of controlling the whole world & maintaining/surpressing the 10,000's of rebel groups that would pop up all over the place.

Remember, the Romans tried it once & failed in the end because they streatched their resources too far...!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I don't think you need to worry about the US invading Australia. Even if the administration wanted to do it, the military would not go along with it as the military is made up of soldiers who are people like you and me. The current administration is having a very hard time convincing soldiers that they are doing good now in Iraq, could you imagine what would happen if Darth Cheney said, lets go invade Australia? On the other hand, maybe the alien parasite that lives in the cavity where his heart used to be, requires Roo meat for nurishment

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I wasn't scared before because this seemed like such a far fetched idea... but now I kinda am. Well... I guess I can take hope in the fact that 2012 will indeed be the end.

if i had just one tenth of a penny for everyone who said that about 2000 (even before the y2k bug) i would have enough money to end the world myself in 2012.

back on topic, the '911 ball' was 'rolling' long before GW took office (good or bad).

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Note: The following is fact

George Bush is actually at the head of it all, including the NWO.
He only plays a dumb #... and he does it well.
When we least expect it, he will reveal his true self as the anti-christ and rule with an iron fist not even that of Hitler has seen.

No Bush is a pawn who is under control of the elite who are the real leaders of this "NWO" you refer to. You know the golden rule he who has the gold makes the rules.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Umm US invade Australia? How bout some Kool Aid with that cheese.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
No Bush is a pawn who is under control of the elite who are the real leaders of this "NWO" you refer to. You know the golden rule he who has the gold makes the rules.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You don't have to worry about the US invading Australia. Your island nation is already a Crown commonwealth of the other island nation. The US as a country and government is doing the dirty work for the NWO, but the US is not the architect of the NWO. Sort of like the bouncer who wields awesome power at the door of a nightclub, while the owner sits upstairs counting the money. Part of the problem in America, is that the Crown has taken back the colonies in a clandestine manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join