It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why George Bush brought em down!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
reply to post by jfj123

The fact is I haven't seen a source for any of the information,

I thought since this was known world wide, you would have the information.

your stating you haven't linked to any other website saying what you say to be true.

What's the point. No matter what I post, with whatever sources I post, you're just going to say that they're false.

Has it ever crossed your mind that the government told the media they didn't find anything to cover up a larger ordeal?

Case in point.

The mainstream media also puts out many things that are lies,

Another case in point. You see, if I post information with any source, you're just going to say the above.

You also didn't have any answer to what I theorized about where the world is going.

I didn't know I was required to answer every question??

I'd also like you to post an address to where its officially stated that GB has a low IQ.

Again, what's the point. I could point to evidence supporting my claims all day but you will never accept any as true as you have your preconceived opinions that override reality.

An also reference to the fact that you stated about there being no government conspriacy because of to many people being involved.

Haven't you ever heard the saying
The more people involved in the alleged conspiracy, the less likely it is to be true.
Thousands of people would need to be involved from within the government to pull off 9/11 and not one of them has a guilty conscience? Not one of them made a mistake which lead to verifiable evidence? not one of them accidentally said the wrong thing to the wrong person?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

An if your refering to the universal slang of, "my bad", the actual statement was originally "my bag" not "my bad".

Never heard that. I've only heard "my bad" and used it as such.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well first off I understand not wanting to post articles on Bush's oversea affairs, I don't understand however why you can't provide me with proof that Bush has a low IQ. I mean by proof of paper signed and dated by a scientist refering to Bush's IQ as being low, by giving him a test. If you cannot all your "facts" about Bush being stupid are null. Also my original statement had much to do with our government and its possible plans to become a police state, I thought someone with as much "intelligence" as you might have a comeback for me. An here is a little post to the "my bad" statement which was originally and still is to me "my bag" yellowcontent.blogspot.com...

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well first off I understand not wanting to post articles on Bush's oversea affairs, I don't understand however why you can't provide me with proof that Bush has a low IQ. I mean by proof of paper signed and dated by a scientist refering to Bush's IQ as being low, by giving him a test.

Obviously that isn't going to happen. You want proof, I offered evidence. There's a difference. Then of course if I did show you a test, you would find a way to invalidate it anyway so we're back to-why even bother asking because you won't accept the evidence.

If you cannot all your "facts" about Bush being stupid are null. Also my original statement had much to do with our government and its possible plans to become a police state, I thought someone with as much "intelligence" as you might have a comeback for me.

I definitely think that our constitutional rights are being abridged. I don't think it's part of a grand plan designed over decades if not centuries. I think that it's happening because people with power think they can run our lives better then we can and they think they are just doing it for our own good.

An here is a little post to the "my bad" statement which was originally and still is to me "my bag" yellowcontent.blogspot.com...

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Lokey13]

Again, I live in the US and within the US, it is a very common slang phrase. Sorry you didn't understand what it meant.
Do you understand this ?
Dead horse + beating=pointless

[edit on 19-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
GB can't even eat a pretzel without bruises about his face. I think he tried early on to show some control and they, whoever they are, squashed that like a tiny bug. Just my thoughts.

Help me understand some thing, why do so many people feel the need to insult President Bush? If you look at President Bush's college record alone:

College
Yale University, Bachelor of Arts degree in history

Graduate School
Harvard University, Masters of Business Administration

Not too mention a fighter pilot which isn't the easiest thing to do either. I can't say I agree with everything the man has done but I certain can respect the man with a background like his. How is it that others have a similar backgrounds and people aren't insulting them?

I don't have to agree with the views of someone but I still show respect when its due. I think that is something that has seriously disappear in our culture.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You had one good answer, bravo.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1RCH
I wasn't scared before because this seemed like such a far fetched idea... but now I kinda am. Well... I guess I can take hope in the fact that 2012 will indeed be the end.

There is a new question. Here goes, "Will we even make it to 2012?" It's a 6/5 pick-em that we don't. 50/50 less the breakage (just guessing at the odds, for entertainment purposes only!)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Total control... aka world peace.

A.K.A. NEW WORLD ORDER

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Since this thread is being based on one person's opinion,allow me to inject mine into this.
Bush is an idiot,period.
Im surprised he is able to choke on a pretzel,more less walk,with all the strings attached to him.
He is,and has always been a puppet.
As have all the presidents that came after JFK.
What happened on 9/11 goes beyond our government and probaly our country.
Was 9/11 everything we were told,no,more than likely.
But was Bush a part of it?I doubt it.
I think he played his roll,which was shut his mouth and do what he is told.
The true people behind 9/11 will probaly never be known,they are the people behind the curtain,and far more powerful and smarter than Bush could ever dream of being.
Again this is just my opinion.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Personally I think Dubya is out there as a joke on the world. "Look at everything a retarded monkey can do, and no one does anything about it," is the jist of it I believe. Even if Dubya is actually smart. Him and Cheney are probably sitting there pissing their pants watching re-runs of his "blunders." He's there to test the waters, to see how much America and the world will put up with when it's all completely obvious. Now imagine what it's gonna be like when the elites stop playing games and put a real genius in there who portrays himself as the return of Christ.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Agreed, Bush is a mid-level player at best. Reagan is one of the more highly revered Presidents, but the only reason why and the only reason he was chosen is because he was an actor. He wasn't a President, he played the role of a President to a T. Presidents are there to do what they're told. At best, they are the managers of a bureacracy that has been completely undermined and operates with little more usefulness then the Reichstag under Hitler.

[edit on 1/19/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Egypt, Rome, Germany, and the USA all have used the falcon/eagle symbol. Notice how similar they look. These symbolic birds may all stem from more symbolic reasons. For the vessels which were created by God and do fly as has been described so many times in religious historic documents. UFO's exist and maybe there is an afterlife.

Another connection of America going all the way to Egypt is the all seeing eye which was also known in ancient egyptian times as "The eye of Horus."

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Actually, the US Constitution was supended in, coincidentally enough, 1933. It has never been restored, though the effect of the Executive Order is has been deemed "dormant" by Congress.

The Patriot Act, though in place, has not yet been exercised to any signifagant degree. When "they" finally do start using it, there will certainly be a public outcry, and probably even among many of the same politicians who rubber-stamped it without even reading it. There will probably be a legal battle where it will be ruled unconstitutional, at which point the Executive Order suspending the Constitution will be re-activated, permanently legitimizing the Patriot Act.

EDIT to add:

Excellent work by the way.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by libertytoall

Actually, the US Constitution was supended in, coincidentally enough, 1933. It has never been restored, though the effect of the Executive Order is has been deemed "dormant" by Congress.

The Patriot Act, though in place, has not yet been exercised to any signifagant degree. When "they" finally do start using it, there will certainly be a public outcry, and probably even among many of the same politicians who rubber-stamped it without even reading it. There will probably be a legal battle where it will be ruled unconstitutional, at which point the Executive Order suspending the Constitution will be re-activated, permanently legitimizing the Patriot Act.

EDIT to add:

Excellent work by the way.

Well this all seems to fit, but a question. What happens to all these "chumpstains" money? Look at it disappear now. Goodbye NWO.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a couple questions...

So are we unknowingly fighting for something we (most of us anyway) oppose?

Is GB a pawn or a significant supporter of this "fascist state"?

Is the overlord yet to be revealed possibly Tom Cruise?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by S1RCH]

Yes. It galls me to know my tax dollars contribute toward the violent death of people.

GB is definitely a pawn. He doesn't have the requisite number of neurons to complete a sentence let alone be president.

My advise is to stay aware, use whatever means to listen and communicate. And by all means, duck and cover when you hear "INCOMING!".

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There is much proof, just to name a few:

i. The altered NORAD policy
ii. The information Sibel Edmond claims to have seen
iii. The prevention of the investigation into the ~25 million in profits made in put options
iv. Th prevention of the investigation to who the remaining ~2 million in profit that was never claimed
v. The Northwoods documents
vi. The obessive lying and conflict amongst the executive branch and congress
vii. The attemped blockage of the 9/11 commission and its complete coverup (rigging the staff, lack of funding, withholding of evidence)
viii. The already prepared Patriot Act I
ix. The PNAC report and the claims made by Bush and Rumsfeld themselves
x. The ties to companies such as American International Group (AIG), Bionetics Corporation, Blackwater USA, The Carlyle Group, Controlled Demolition Incorporated, Cable News Network (CNN), Diebolt Election Systems, Costco, Fox News Channel (FNC), General Electric, Haliburton, Huffman Aviation, Hurst Publishing, Kroll Associates, Martin Marietta Aeronautics (Lockheed Martin), Monsanto, etc.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
From reports I have read:

~5 million have died from lack of drinkable water.
hundreds of thousands of civilians have been killed.
upwards to ~1 million have been killed in total.
Depleted Uranium is being dropped all over the region, DU is one of the most toxic substances on this planet with an unbelievably long half-live, (IIRC billions and billions and still more billions of years).

Yea, I can see how Bush is making Earth a truly better place.

The war itself is a conundrum in and of itself because it is only going to serve to breed more terrorism from the many Countries our one Country is attacking, unlawfully (unconstitutionally) at that.

What is terrorism anyways? What if they are calling it a war against America, yet we dare point at them and call them terrorists for defending themselves! How dare we, really, how dare we do this! They are not terrorists, they are people defending their beliefs, their families, their friends, and their Country and we call them terrorists committing acts of terrorism… because Bush says so, a family with very strong ties to Hitler, we are experiencing the third Reich all over again and do not even realize it is happening. Bush a man with ties to the “terrorists” themselves. Bush a man whose brothers and relatives have been involved in some of the most scandalous acts ever imaginable. Not to mention Cheney, Rumsfeld, and their pet project Condoleezza.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by RexxCrow]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RexxCrow
There is much proof, just to name a few:

i. The altered NORAD policy
ii. The information Sibel Edmond claims to have seen
iii. The prevention of the investigation into the ~25 million in profits made in put options
iv. Th prevention of the investigation to who the remaining ~2 million in profit that was never claimed
v. The Northwoods documents
vi. The obessive lying and conflict amongst the executive branch and congress
vii. The attemped blockage of the 9/11 commission and its complete coverup (rigging the staff, lack of funding, withholding of evidence)
viii. The already prepared Patriot Act I
ix. The PNAC report and the claims made by Bush and Rumsfeld themselves
x. The ties to companies such as American International Group (AIG), Bionetics Corporation, Blackwater USA, The Carlyle Group, Controlled Demolition Incorporated, Cable News Network (CNN), Diebolt Election Systems, Costco, Fox News Channel (FNC), General Electric, Haliburton, Huffman Aviation, Hurst Publishing, Kroll Associates, Martin Marietta Aeronautics (Lockheed Martin), Monsanto, etc.

Get it all out! These boys are about gone. (spits) What a lesson we learned. What a bunch of garbage. Losers, liars, criminally insane, murderers, etc. Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Proof that Bush has a low IQ, laff.

Here you go he said this recently:

When history was written, the last page will read: America won the war!

As well you can just Google his quotes and you should quickly realize what an utter idiot that worthless jackass waste of space, he actually is.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by RexxCrow]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Note: The following is fact

George Bush is actually at the head of it all, including the NWO.
He only plays a dumb #... and he does it well.
When we least expect it, he will reveal his true self as the anti-christ and rule with an iron fist not even that of Hitler has seen.

In case you didn't catch the sarcasm... *sarcasm*

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join