It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why George Bush brought em down!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Note: This is not in any way my opinion, just an opinion of a co-worker.
I apologize if this has been addressed before, I did do a quick search, but found nothing.

George Bush has initialized the reign of world peace. He is the one of the few if not the first president to attempt to expand America. G Bush is subtly taking control of the world and making earth... America.
9/11 was how Bush started the ball.
By taking down the towers, Bush united Americans against terrorism. We now have a reason to begin our expansion, and the best way to begin is by pitting Americans against something besides ourselves. A common enemy.
The lives of thousands is a small number compared to how many George will save.
World peace will come to be... all because of George.
Thanks Dubya!

Now obviously I have my own opinions about this but I wanna hear yours first.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yeah, not about oil and deeper pockets, it's about America imposing their will whenever/wherever it wants.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Total control... aka world peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Don't sweat it too much anymore my friend. GW will be out in less than a year. You should rather direct your attention to those that have a chance of winning the next elections, and hope than they would investigate this matters.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
Don't sweat it too much anymore my friend. GW will be out in less than a year. You should rather direct your attention to those that have a chance of winning the next elections, and hope than they would investigate this matters.

I agree, direct you attention to the other candidates. But even if they did investigate this and found out whatever the truth may be, they are not going to tell us. People give Bush to much credit.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I feel all warm and snuggly knowing W is putting a whupass on Al Queda and anyone else 'who hates our freedom'. Not to mention our 'freedom' has been seriously eroded. Ben said it best, Those that give up liberty or freedom for temporary security deserves neither.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Think again.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wasn't scared before because this seemed like such a far fetched idea... but now I kinda am. Well... I guess I can take hope in the fact that 2012 will indeed be the end.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
All those who disagree with the OP's post will be the next country on our list to be freed by us....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Rofl X. I kind of thought he did a flip flop on his fast boat that would have rose a tsunami.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by S1RCH

This is exactly the agenda of the NWO. But it important to keep in mind that it is not in the interest of Americans or anyone else in the world other than the elites. The US government has been completely undermined and now operates as the primary weapon in bringing about a global fascist state under the control of one overlord who has yet to be revealed.

reply to post by pluckynoonez

A most excellent video. Thanks for posting. A most excellent avatar. Thanks for the um, yeah post.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a couple questions...

So are we unknowingly fighting for something we (most of us anyway) oppose?

Is GB a pawn or a significant supporter of this "fascist state"?

Is the overlord yet to be revealed possibly Tom Cruise?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by S1RCH]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
GB can't even eat a pretzel without bruises about his face. I think he tried early on to show some control and they, whoever they are, squashed that like a tiny bug. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by S1RCH

So are we unknowingly fighting for something we (most of us anyway) oppose?

Yes. And the rest of us are along for the ride wether we like it or not.

Is GB a pawn or a significant supporter of this "fascist state"?

Of a significant bloodline, but not really near the top of the pyramid. Eventually people who half-know what they're actually doing and hoping to gain favor, will be eaten alive too.

Is the overlord yet to be revealed possibly Tom Cruise?

I think he's just waiting for some more hellspawn to be born so he can eat more placenta. (I heard he actually wanted to or did do that, not a joke.)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I think you might actually be right. I do remember a lot of times him showing up all bashed up bruised and bandaged. Then there's the whole "body armor" thing. Either something else is going on under his clothes or he's wearing enough body armor to stop a Sidewinder missile.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If GB gets the axe... there goes the future of America.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think that your co -worker is so far down the brainwashing
drain that its....well its just sad.

GW..the peaceman of the world....lol..he he eh hah hahahahahaha.

I`m sorry ,please forgive me but that one kills me.

in canada they have Harper..who is Another N.W.O Slave.
and A friend said"oh,he`s the best thing to ever happen to canada"

Wow..the level of the utter lack of any life truth what so ever.

I feel sorry for these people but I feel even more sorry for people like
many of you here at ATS who know in their hearts that
GW,Chaney,Harper,Blair,Brown and the list goes on and on,
are pure scum of the earth.

we try as hard as we can to educate people but for every one
we tell, there are 10,000 we are missing.
and then again NO ONE seems to be able to do anything about it except
talk anyway.
God will save us, GW loves us, T.P.T.B love us......wow
what a croc of smelly stuff.....real smelly..like poop wrapped with burning hair smelly.....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by S1RCH

There are a few problems with this hypothesis
Bush is simply not smart enough to pull off the biggest conspiracy in world history (ie nucular)

There is no real, substantive evidence that the US government was involved other then allowing it to happen due to massive incompetence.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well the whole problem with underestimating GB is that he isn't the one thats actually in control. If anything Rove and/or Cheney have more power then the retarded pawn they put on the podium i.e. GB. To look at his friend as being sad is another down side, was your friend actually serious about this? Did he sound like he favored this course of action or was he being Sarcastic about it, like he doesn't like it but sees it as a possible truth. Whether or not GB is right I do full heartingly belive that IRAN is wrong, not becuase I'm a republican (if anything i'd call myself undeclared(not even liberal)), or that I believe that blood shed will bring a better life. I believe in a simple principle, if a dog tastes blood 95% of the time he has to be put down 5% chance of reversal, same with the Counrty of Iran. Although our Religious radicals are no different from the radicals of Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, North Korea, and China, they have a much more absolute way of thinking; which would be death to those who don't believe in their ways. The USA even though its shrouded in conspiracy and doubt has a better way of life then these other countries, who currently have Facist or Communist Leaders. The US may be going down the same path and may need to become the World Police to drown out these unnecessary evils: One must become the darkest and blackest of all things to consume the darker and the blacker in this world. I'm clearly open for feedback, just think of things on the larger scale then your own well being.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Yeah, not about oil and deeper pockets, it's about America imposing their will whenever/wherever it wants.

It's actually both. Being from the South and living in a conquered nation within a nation, this Union mentality has been imposed around the world since 1861. The attitude of "there's no end to doing right" has sustained the Federal government in the public eye since it decided to be a world player. WW1 and WW2 could have remained a European and Asian problem if we had real leaders at the time. The only war that was just since the revolution was the War of 1812, since then, US involvement has been agenda driven. Current war, case in point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join