It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbol in PS3/XBox360 Game?

page: 1/
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
www.burnout.ea.com...

I saw a commercial for this (about a minute long) a couple of times while watching "Friday Night SMACKDOWN!" on the CW. What I found odd at the beginning, though, was that I noticed the "all seeing eye pyramid" thing at the beginning. It showed that, then the Burnout Paradise logo over it, followed by game play.

Unfortunately, I have not found this commercial on YouTube yet (its first airing may have been today), and I haven't seen the Illuminati-like logo anywhere since, so I was wondering if anybody had a visual of it somewhere, and if there is some underlying meaning to it. I seriously don't understand what the point of this is, though, unless The Illuminati really like their car games.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Nobody knows about this? I thought somebody other than me would have seen it.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Personally, I think its just good marketing. People associate "NWO" = "all seeing eye" = people will buy it because they want to know why its there. Its sort of like how you find the square and compass all over the previews for National Treasure II, although in the movie itself has almost nothing to do with masonry.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, pro wrestling did have the NWO a while ago....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im playing Zelda for Nintendo DS right now... talk about Illuminati Symbology!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Im playing Zelda for Nintendo DS right now... talk about Illuminati Symbology!

You mean the original Zelda?

That's interesting- can you give us examples.
Cory

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yeah, i saw it too. I was browsing the ea site at work and came across it. It's the oddest thing... No apparent reason for it. Have a look at the actual 'EA' sign' though. It adopts the all seeing eye symbology itself. I'll try to get a link to a picture later. i'm typing this on my mobile right now.

I reckon a bit of digging about the 'ea' founders may shed some light.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You see the symbol of the Illuminati every time you buy something. On the back of our one dollar bill is the Illuminati insigna. Research the latin on the seal..it will take about 3 minutes. It says, "It is favorable" "New Order of the ages"....[new world order]. the date at the base of the "organizational" pyramid is 1 May 1776, the date that Adam Weishaupt finished the plan. This is the real truth. The thirteen arrows and such are the thirteen families of the Illuminati.....this was adopted in 1913 when the Illuminati took control of our lives through the Federal Reserve, a private banking institution......true story.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It has everything to do with the NWO and a message to their followers that it is coming. It not Absolutely not good marketing. It is their way of being in your face and letting us know that they are in control. What I'm telling you is irrefutable. The CFR is the real government and the White House is the front. It goes back a long way........and its getting ready for its fruition.

reply to post by LightinDarkness

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Everyone who has a 360.. the music visualization presets contain some interesting occult designs.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
People hear people know but people are afraid, and others are in denial....and yes, many don't know......its coming around. Others need to step up to the plate and ignore criticism and start informing......its not easy.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

No, absolutely everything to do with good marketing - in this case. But you see, I also know that not every logo in existence is some "illuminati" logo either - but I understand people love to spend time making up you tube videos proposing such. Simply not true, from what I've seen so far. In the case of this game - just an excellent marketing strategy. "OMG NWO LOGO! MUST FIND OUT WHY" - generates talk about their product and will encourage some people to buy it.

The only NWO your being lead into is the lovely CURRENT world order of capitalism

By the way, simply proclaiming this sort of fantastical stuff and then telling us its "irrefutable" and that it shouldn't be criticized lets me know just how wrong the theory is.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We will have to agree to disagree. There is no conspiracy theory. It is a fact. The evidence is so overwhelming it's almost funny if it weren't so evil.

The illuminati insigna is in fact on the back of the dollarbill to show that in 1913 they had control. They are made up of thirteen families and "recruits"......the NWO is real and has been planned for generations in ways that boggles the mind. So, you either don't know which is understandable or God forbide you are throwing people off track. This conspiracy is a fact and its coming to its fruition shortly. Just as a one discovery, it is confirmed that the 1929 Depression was planned in 1927 set to hit in 1929 on schedule......in preparation for WWII. This is supported by quotes from the perps themselves and historical research. This only scratches the surface......A parallel agenda exists today that will dwarf the 1929 Depression. All Depressions, Recessions and inflation periods are scientifically created by being orchestrated......its not by trends....fact.

reply to

post by LightinDarkness

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
the eye is the eye o satan, the pyramid is the organization of the Illuminati, the date at the base is 1 May 1776, date that the Illuminati took control in 1913. The Thirteen feathers and arrows are representative of the 13 Illuminati families.....the top phrase means " its in favor" "its been accomplished"...the bottom phrase means, "new order of the ages", [new World Order]. this isn't about marketing. Its about a group of evil insiders or globalist that are under a Luciferian theology working to move the world into a one world order. They are there.......its now only a matter of time...short short time.

reply to post by boyg2004

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
We will have to agree to disagree. There is no conspiracy theory. It is a fact.

I agree absolutely. No conspiracy theory, that is a fact. There is no "proof," except a string of unrelated events that because they happened one after another, you claim a linkage. This is a common logical fallacy: post hoc ergo propter hoc. Because events X, Y happen in a timed order does not indicate causation. You have offered no proof for your asserts, so it is just a fallacy at this point.

There is no conspiracy - at least, not on this subject. Again, declaring something to be "fact" because you said so doesn't make it a fact. It just shows you have no valid evidence. This game is quite simply very good marketing - and it's working. We're talking about it.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The evidence is overwhelming. The effort of the disinformation "agents' Or those in denial work at deconstructing the visible links and downplay the truth. The writings available go back to 1798, John Robison, to Anthony Sutten, Gary Allen, William Carr, the list goes and goes. In ALL cases are historical facts and the same main players....and, by their own testimony confirms the conspiracy......It is luciferian and it is on track with a some adjustments when it gets off track......

reply to post by LightinDarkness

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Oh gee, it looks like we're back to that good old circular logic: "There is a conspiracy, and if you don't agree with or demand evidence then your a disinformation agent."

Unless you happen to have any proof for these claims, I'll just chalk it up to yet another random "all things are a conspiracy" poster. I think Lucifer is delighted that so many people believe he has so much power. You give him far more authority by calling everything luciferian than he actually has.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
While I shouldn't have to point out that the vast majority of thinking human beings are aware that the Illuminati no longer exist (and never really had a notable existence in the first place), I would note that if they A: DID still (or ever) exist, and

B: Held even the most tiny, pathetic little bit of influence over ANYTHING, they would never, EVER (not even after a 3-day drunk) be represented on something called "Friday Night SMACKDOWN"

Hell, even the Evil-ones have some freakin' self-respect.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Now, Senrak, your a "high up" mason. You must be a disinformation agent. Your really serving our reptilian overlords, aren't you? Of course you'd try to hide what's REALLY going on!

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
Now, Senrak, your a "high up" mason.

Well, I guess I was earlier today. I was on the 11th floor (and I'm terribly afraid of heights)

You must be a disinformation agent.

Hey! That's better than being an IRS agent! right?

Your really serving our reptilian overlords, aren't you?

I'll never tell.

Of course you'd try to hide what's REALLY going on!

Heck, I have no choice. I don't have a CLUE what's going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join