It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Patriot Act & John Kerry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Does anyone know if John Kerry voted for or against the Patriot Act?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I read that he supported the Patriot Act and even had a hand in drafting portions of it. I'm not certain about that.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Kerry along with the other 98 other senators voted for the Patriot Act. The lone person on the Senate that voted against it was Wisconsin democrat Russ Fiengold.

Many in the house I believe 66 had also voted against it. But 66 out of the 357 who voted for it and the 9 non votes is a very small margin.

All the represenatives who voted against it were from Hawaii, Oregon, Vermont and West Virginia.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yep almost everyone voted for it...

That's why my philosophy this year is "throw the bums out"

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep almost everyone voted for it...

That's why my philosophy this year is "throw the bums out"

I like that philosophy VERY much.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well, just let us all go about like nothing happened in New York....let the CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF etc all non-coordinate to let terrorist/ killers assault us and you in other countries- as it seems other nations are coordinating with us now in this venture to stop THE FREAKIN INSANE KILLING OF PEOPLE around the world.

Okay....conspiracy. Yes, the global order is coming. Anti-Christ is nearer than you all feel.....hehehehehe, yet, we do to survive and the march to inexorable fate shall trod forward regardless....this is why people belive in GOD.

new topics

top topics

join