It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Kerry has alleged recent infidelity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
You must be a really sexual person to accuse a whole body of people of being SEXLESS

No, I said they have a fear of it. I happen to know for a fact that Republican procreate and enjoy every second of the three minutes!
Yes, I like most people, enjoy sex and have frequently referred to it (getting the eye roll response or 'let's go' look depending on the mood of mi lady) as my "medicine".
Personally, I think it IS THE CURE for what ails ya!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is happening in my backyard, Malvern is only 5 mins from my house

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looks like a tell all interview is in the works'
www.thesun.co.uk...
One TV source said: �She wants to tell her story. She has talked at length about her relationship with Kerry. But no one is believing her.�

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
www.thesun.co.uk...
One TV source said: �She wants to tell her story. She has talked at length about her relationship with Kerry. But no one is believing her.�

With all due respect to "The Sun"
according to the article a US TV channel has had her on tape with her story since Christmas, but are sitting on it for proof? They would have ran it when they had it, or at least by now with the allegations saying this is "her story".

"Proof" is NOT something journalists wait for when airing claims. The US media and Drudge dropped this. That the SUN hasn't doesn't say much, except about the Sun.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by Phoenix
www.thesun.co.uk...

With all due respect to "The Sun"
according to the article a US TV channel has had her on tape with her story since Christmas, but are sitting on it for proof? They would have ran it when they had it, or at least by now with the allegations saying this is "her story".

"Proof" is NOT something journalists wait for when airing claims. The US media and Drudge dropped this. That the SUN hasn't doesn't say much, except about the Sun.

NO, it says alot about the liberal bent of the media to cover-up until the last moment any story detrimental to their beloved dumocrat party - time after time these stories are seemingly old news when the public finally is let in on the secret. Witness the slow evolution of Whitewater,Vince Foster death, Brown plane crash etc. etc. etc. I'm not just picking on the Clintons here - there IS a pattern that exists between reporting Dumocrat vs Repugnant scandals. The media is sure quick to report ANY Repugnant step out of line while sitting for months on the other parties shenanigans.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Liberals are not concerned about truth or justice but getting what they want. That is why they always engage in questionable activities themselves. Anyone that votes for them or supports them be sure to note that they are not the alternative that they want you to think they are.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Liberals are not concerned about truth or justice but getting what they want. That is why they always engage in questionable activities themselves. Anyone that votes for them or supports them be sure to note that they are not the alternative that they want you to think they are.

NEO can see the truth as few can, just like the movie eh!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Right. Except for the four years it's taken the media to sink it's teeth into the Bush AWOL scandal.

This was poised to be a HUGE story before the Gore / Bush election but the media allowed Bush & Co to leak a little DWI story to a friendly Maine newspaper and sink the build up on investigating his National Guard Service. The public reacted to the new story on his DWI like the Bush's expected... "SO?" And it propelled him into office.

Both sides use the media, and it really only cares about good juicy stories on either side for ratings so it let's itself get led around by the nose accordingly. You do yourself a disservice believing that all the media are in on some liberal conspiracy sitting on legitimate stories and only something like THE SUN is teling the truth.

Come on, if this had an ounce of truth it would be all over Fox. Quit trying to use THIS as proof of some non existent liberal conspiracy. I would be SHOCKED if a full blown expose on this has existed on tape for two months and no one has reported it. They wouldn't sit on that for Bush or Kerry. That's just a joke. RATINGS! Heard of them? It pays salaries... not the Democratic National Convention. If anything, a liberal media needs a Republican President to have something to talk about. You're waaaaaaay off.

The SUN

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Right. Except for the four years it's taken the media to sink it's teeth into the Bush AWOL scandal.

This was poised to be a HUGE story before the Gore / Bush election but the media allowed Bush & Co to leak a little DWI story to a friendly Maine newspaper and sink the build up on investigating his National Guard Service. The public reacted to the new story on his DWI like the Bush's expected... "SO?" And it propelled him into office.

Both sides use the media, and it really only cares about good juicy stories on either side for ratings so it let's itself get led around by the nose accordingly. You do yourself a disservice believing that all the media are in on some liberal conspiracy sitting on legitimate stories and only something like THE SUN is teling the truth.

Come on, if this had an ounce of truth it would be all over Fox. Quit trying to use THIS as proof of some non existent liberal conspiracy. I would be SHOCKED if a full blown expose on this has existed on tape for two months and no one has reported it. They wouldn't sit on that for Bush or Kerry. That's just a joke. RATINGS! Heard of them? It pays salaries... not the Democratic National Convention. If anything, a liberal media needs a Republican President to have something to talk about. You're waaaaaaay off.

The SUN

The Bush AWOL story has been thoroughly debunked in the last few days, I don't see the same debunktion on the Kerry story yet nor do I see him being held to the same strict standard of debunttion as Bush is being held to - again its the liberal madia machine that is the problem here. Its lets make up a story on the incumbant and play down the story on the challenger.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The LEAD story of "THE SUN" right now...

MACCA says LAY OFF MY WIFE
SIR Paul McCartney last night made an amazing phone call to The Sun to blast critics of his wife Heather.

The fuming star insisted: �I�m not some stupid old man who fell for someone who looks good.�

Would you just look at the front page of this rag: www.thesun.co.uk...

Two dozen celebrity and booby stories. The only reason Kerry is buried somewhere in there is the SEX connection. It's BS. This is the rag that reported last summer it KNEW FOR A "FACT" that Iraqi dictator was in direct negotitations with President Bush giving details of WMD locations in return for safe passage out of the country...

Yet NOW you believe them on a US story because it makes Kerry look bad. I submit it makes YOU look bad quoting, believing and posting it's links as truth.

Why don't you see what Fox (AT LEAST) has to say, before the equivalent to the STAR! And what is Fox saying? NOTHING....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
THEN there is the latest from Drudge;
KERRY TO SAY INTERN/REPORTER HAD AFFAIR WITH A "RIGHT HAND MAN"!!!!
www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The LEAD story of "THE SUN" right now...

MACCA says LAY OFF MY WIFE
SIR Paul McCartney last night made an amazing phone call to The Sun to blast critics of his wife Heather.

The fuming star insisted: �I�m not some stupid old man who fell for someone who looks good.�

Would you just look at the front page of this rag: www.thesun.co.uk...

Two dozen celebrity and booby stories. The only reason Kerry is buried somewhere in there is the SEX connection. It's BS. This is the rag that reported last summer it KNEW FOR A "FACT" that Iraqi dictator was in direct negotitations with President Bush giving details of WMD locations in return for safe passage out of the country...

Yet NOW you believe them on a US story because it makes Kerry look bad. I submit it makes YOU look bad quoting, believing and posting it's links as truth.

Why don't you see what Fox (AT LEAST) has to say, before the equivalent to the STAR! And what is Fox saying? NOTHING....

Not to be mean or anything but if the sun was reporting absolute incontrovertable evidence that Bush was AWOL "you" would be posting on ATSNN right now with that story, don't be hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well I hope not. I didn't take the Bush rape story seriously that came out of the UK (Sun I think).

Posting is fine... I just think it needs context. I'm just offering the "context" of The SUN.

Have a little skepticism.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Well I hope not. I didn't take the Bush rape story seriously that came out of the UK (Sun I think).

Posting is fine... I just think it needs context. I'm just offering the "context" of The SUN.

Have a little skepticism.

I am skeptical that the Kerry story is untrue, ok!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I actually wish it were true. I wish it would come out now, incontrovertible. As I like Edwards... but my belief is it's an unprovable rumor planted by someone for political purposes, and as with anything you can't disprove, it will linger without merit.

But really we keep seeing how these attack rumors only help candidates. It certianly helped Clinton, then Bush... so fine. If Kerry becomes the nominee, let it come.

People backlash on unfair finger pointing.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I actually wish it were true. I wish it would come out now, incontrovertible. As I like Edwards... but my belief is it's an unprovable rumor planted by someone for political purposes, and as with anything you can't disprove, it will linger without merit.

But really we keep seeing how these attack rumors only help candidates. It certianly helped Clinton, then Bush... so fine. If Kerry becomes the nominee, let it come.

People backlash on unfair finger pointing.

As a conservative I will say Edwards is the guy that would actually recieve the most cross over votes from middle of the roaders, On the merit of the story issue how can you say you can now rely on news sources used on the AWOL subject?, Do you now feel that a grain of salt needs to be taken on ALL political storys in the next several months or will you harp on the ones detrimental to Bush but favor the ones good for democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join