POLITICS: Kerry has alleged recent infidelity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The heart of this whole delimma is none-other-than: Hillary Clinton.
She used Clark and still is....just watch.
Her goal and agenda is to make sure that it is her that will be the next president and in achieving such goals, she, as will her husband, work to achieve this goal, either this year or in 2008, and will do so in view of the public or behind the scenes....

Seriously, connect the dots and you will see where this is all pointing/leading to....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Digged this little snippit up........

Sen. John Kerry, a young blond, and a wife out of town

Question of the day: Who was the statuesque blonde strutting out of Sen. John Kerry's palatial Louisburg Square manse late Monday night when Kerry's wife, heiress Teresa Heinz, was on Nantucket?

FreeRepublic

Could this be the woman they are reffering too?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yeah right dropping off a resume at midnight wearing a hot black dress. Yeah that was all business.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Some of you are self proclaimed skeptics and laugh at most Internet stories that come along.

Not every wannabe that squirms close to Kerry is now his mistress (if he even has one). That blog says she's a 22 year old student looking for a job, not the former AP employee in the Drudge report. Simmer down now...

"Don't make me stop this car."

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Her goal and agenda is to make sure that it is her that will be the next president and in achieving such goals, she, as will her husband, work to achieve this goal, either this year or in 2008, and will do so in view of the public or behind the scenes....

Seriously, connect the dots and you will see where this is all pointing/leading to....

regards
seekerof

With Hillary's puppet Clark now gone, I don't see the connection with this timing. If she was trying to THROW the election, she would have seeded the story once Kerry had the nomination... If she wants to be President THIS year, maybe... but that's a streeeeeeeeetch now.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Was has this to do with him running for president?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is OLD news. Drudge has ammended his front page to explain this was the reason Gore didn't select Kerry for VP in 2000! Man...

Oh well, at least the conservatives have something newer than 30 years ago to freaking talk about with Kerry!

God this is getting LAME!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

With Hillary's puppet Clark now gone, I don't see the connection with this timing. If she was trying to THROW the election, she would have seeded the story once Kerry had the nomination... If she wants to be President THIS year, maybe... but that's a streeeeeeeeetch now.

Not as big of a stretch as you are making it....

Unconfirmed word, drudge, is that Clark is the leak on some heavy duty stuff on Kerry....ie. "Kerry will implode when 'this' story hits.....".Now, if this is the case....who is behind the scenes, in regards to Clark? None other than Hillary C.

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
But Billary jumping in the race now would not only be an uphill battle some 500 delegates behind Kerry and nearly missing 1,000 overall, but she'll risk becoming the most hated women in the Democratic party.

The Dems are so unified they are acting like Republicans (say some conservative pundits) and Hillary would DESTORY that, while risking her "good name" in the party further. She may want to, but I just don't see it.

Maybe you just meant "throwing the race" in general. So who will she back? Dean? That's what they used to say before Clark came in. Somehow, I don't think she's got a real plan. Maybe just stirring the poop.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
How many Jewish teenagers has he slept with?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
How many Jewish teenagers has he slept with?

I'd risk it all for Lieberman's daughters. THEY'RE HOT!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Media have trained the dumbed down citizenry well.

The economy is down the toilet, the incumbent administration wants to cover its inadequacies with a perpetual war and fearmongering, and people prefer to look at where politicians' peckers are going instead of policy that will get the US out of its mess.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This is OLD news. Drudge has ammended his front page to explain this was the reason Gore didn't select Kerry for VP in 2000! Man...

Oh well, at least the conservatives have something newer than 30 years ago to freaking talk about with Kerry!

30 years ago is lame when its a democrat right? But when Bushs question of ANG comes into question i would be willing to bet that you would never say, OH WELL IT WAS 30 YEARS AGO.

Seriously if this turns out to be true then I fully expect that Kerry either drop out or lose the nomination anyways. This is a bombshell that americans will be sick of hearing about, especially with Clinton still implanted in peoples memories.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Clark is most likely endorsing Kerry in a speech tomorrow. I think that pulls the plug officially on Hillaryophiles still trying to annoint her the Queen of the Puppetmasters.

Unless..... this is all unfloding JUST LIKE SHE PLANNED! Muahaha...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

30 years ago is lame when its a democrat right? But when Bushs question of ANG comes into question i would be willing to bet that you would never say, OH WELL IT WAS 30 YEARS AGO.

Here's me saying "it was 30 years ago" regarding Bush's dental records, etc. and the whole "AWOL" issue:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok Rant, sorry for pointing it out then. I hope you understand what I was trying to say on how people will say its 30 years ago for one candidate but not 30 for the other. Its a good thing when you can look at both parties and say "It was 30 years ago for christ sakes."

Again sorry for implying.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I certainly don't think the "AWOL" aspect of Bush is a big deal... just like Kerry spotted in photographs with Fonda won't mean much to voters now... though this Kerry adultery thing is borderline.

If it comes out as new, it's damning. If it truly all happened years ago, it may even have a Clinton effect which is what propelled him into the Presidency in 92 amidst charges of GOP dirty tricks. It's anyone's guess, but I did just want to point out Drudge admits Gore knew about this as long 5 years ago, which means the DNC already knew this too, so... who knows.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
For those saying Hillary is behind this, they could very well be correct.

In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling comments.]

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Hrm, I'm curious as to the % of marriages in the US, or the world in general, that have 100% fidelity. I'd wager it would be quite low indeed. Is this really that big a deal?

Sorry, My country is still in the throws of Puritanism. The last president to be put in office on talent and not popularity was George Washington.....and even that's debatable.
They've angled the simple human dignity of allowing active, contributing members of society ( same sex ) to marry as a major question in our next presidential election....after we allowed a theft of the presidency in the last election because Gore was somehow tainted by another man's infidelity.
Think we focus on sex too much, eh?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
BT its because we have so many bible thumpers in America that vote. If we were more of a athiest country than I could see the issue of infidelity and sex to be a invalid arguement for not voting someone into office.

Anyway, I think the story that lie behind the issue of infidelity is that if you cheat on your wife, someone you vowed to be faithful to, that you can lie to her then you can lie to anyone and Americans do not like liars running the country. No matter how contradictory the politics of the matter are, I think the issue comes down to trust.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 84 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def