It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Kerry has alleged recent infidelity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Drudge report is carrying headline,
CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN.
Matt Drudge is the same one who first broke the Monica Lewinsky story during the Clinton presidency.

Link, www.drudgereport.com
A serious investigation of the woman and the nature of her relationship with Sen. John Kerry has been underway at TIME magazine, ABC NEWS, the WASHINGTON POST and the ASSOCIATED PRESS, where the woman in question once worked...

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

EDIT: Fixed url

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Kano]

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The correct spin could even help Kerry, but it's back to a full on THREE MAN RACE!

Dean and Edwards are in this thing big time now.

WOOHOO!

Great breaking news!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is bound to stir up a huge controversy publicly and here at ATS

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok then, we know we have journalism's avatar of propriety & truthful reporting on the case!

Ever wonder why a homosexual is so obssessed with hetrosexual highjinxs?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Which Drudge is not above, it'll stank things up a bit.

Love this picture.

FoxNews, which routinely reports Drudge as "news" isn't commenting yet. The nightlies like Hannity or O'Reilly most likely will.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Ok then, we know we have journalism's avatar of propriety & truthful reporting on the case!

BT, is'nt it somewhat signifigant that Drudge is not alone in this but is reporting on investigations by four major news organizations?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Originally posted by Bout Time

BT, is'nt it somewhat signifigant that Drudge is not alone in this but is reporting on investigations by four major news organizations?

If the American News Networks are no longer compromised & complicit, yes, it would be significant.
But, alas, they still are.
I think politicians should take a page from GW Bush & keep their extracurricular buggery strictly homosexual, so it doesn't spill over in the press.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
O'Reilly has publically bashed Matt Drudge...I don't think they are in cahoots...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ATS EXCLUSIVE: Bout Time reveals George Bush to be Limp Wristed Mamma's Boy!!!

W's Dad Concurs!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
RANT, I am LMAO at that last post
, but seriously with Deans questionable mental abiliity/state maybe Edwards will come from the back of the pack to win the nomination.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is very interesting I will wait to comment any further.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

RANT, I am LMAO at that last post
, but seriously with Deans questionable mental abiliity/state maybe Edwards will come from the back of the pack to win the nomination.

I am seeing SERIOUS Edwards/Dean collusion of late. Have you seen the video of Dean all but endorsing Edwards? It's shocking. Granted it's not an "endorsement" but he's attacking Kerry saying Edwards would be a much better candidate to defeat George Bush.

Like I've posted before, I saw an Edwards/Dean moment in the SC debate. Anything's possible. But the "Edwards better than Kerry" thing from Dean is so unlike a candidate NOT seeking a VP slot.

Also Edwards is within 20 delegates of overtaking Dean, and Clark's 102 delegates are free again! Edwards really is pulling ahead of Dean big time now.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I was wondering when these stories were going to start popping up. This will hurt Kerry. Can he recover?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I was wondering when these stories were going to start popping up. This will hurt Kerry. Can he recover?

If this woman shows up on TV and corraborates, or Gary Hart type photos are published - his goose is cooked.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Look Liberals don't care about fidelity anymore, nothing is right or wrong, right? But who may care is his wealthy wife and she may stop handing over the cash.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hrm, I'm curious as to the % of marriages in the US, or the world in general, that have 100% fidelity. I'd wager it would be quite low indeed. Is this really that big a deal?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Then theres this from WND reporting on Rush Limbaughs speculation the Kerry story;

From WND,
During his broadcast today, radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh speculated the bombshell information could have been leaked to Drudge by Bill or Hillary Clinton. He said if that were true, the irony is "just too juicy." Ex-president Bill Clinton was impeached after Drudge first publicized allegations of Clinton's own marital infidelity with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Hrm, I'm curious as to the % of marriages in the US, or the world in general, that have 100% fidelity. I'd wager it would be quite low indeed. Is this really that big a deal?

It's placed around 50% in the US with some claiming women cheat at a higher rate than men. That of course, is from availablity of offers to women, not for lack of trying by men.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Then theres this from WND reporting on Rush Limbaughs speculation the Kerry story;

From WND,
During his broadcast today, radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh speculated the bombshell information could have been leaked to Drudge by Bill or Hillary Clinton. He said if that were true, the irony is "just too juicy." Ex-president Bill Clinton was impeached after Drudge first publicized allegations of Clinton's own marital infidelity with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

Somehow I think Rush is talking out his butt here. If the Clinton's had a coup in mind, they would not have allowed Clark to just drop out.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Look Liberals don't care about fidelity anymore, nothing is right or wrong, right? But who may care is his wealthy wife and she may stop handing over the cash.

I think that this sums it up. If it turns out to be true Kerry will lose his largest supporter his wealthy wife. Kerry does not have any wealth of his own he gets his wealth from his two wealthy wives.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join