It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Predictions and beyond...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
watch out the following events, many psychics predict Hillary Clinton will be US Pres ...

www.revelation13.net...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I predict there will be a rash of really stupid topics like reptilian cyborgs, my dad's dentist is a 32nd mason, my belly button has some weird alien fuzz. I'm really beginning to wonder just what the hell I'm doing here.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I predict there will be a rash of really stupid topics like reptilian cyborgs, my dad's dentist is a 32nd mason, my belly button has some weird alien fuzz. I'm really beginning to wonder just what the hell I'm doing here.

Are you kidding? I just found out my dad's dentist, who is a 32nd Mason, is a reptilian cyborg that has some weird alien fuzz in his belly button.... What an amazing coincidence. I have a picture, not of the dentist, but of the fuzz...I'll see if George Noory will post it, he eats up that kind of cat puke.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Rofl! I really needed that plucky, I'm in a bit of a snit tonite. Need to readjust my crystals and aluminum hat.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Here's some more predictions for you then:
Something entirely unexpected will happen to you this year. Unfortunately, something you counted on as a "sure thing" will not materialize.
Someone you know will pass away.
You will receive news about someone you have not heard of, or perhaps thought of, in years.
Something will happen that you will think is a terrible misfortune - but will turn out OK. But something that you thought was a "small problem" will turn into something far worse...

Check back with me in a year. I bet all of these predictions will have come to pass...Beware!!! (to be read in an eerie voice)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thanks for that passenger, I'm feeling all warm and tingly. I predict fuzzy your hamster is going to be involved in an unfortunate training wheel malfunction, establishing new policy in federal court for hamster wheel safety. You're goldfish will die and be flushed unceremoniously. And your hot water tank is gonna take a dump on you in the middle of a very otherwise satisfying shower.
Get back to me on that ya hear.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am thinking......rock and rolling up in Alaska.....and it scares me

As in an earthquake, and no 'little shaker'...........

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

No problema.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Is this entire thread one big joke? Just wondering.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I NEVER joke about my crystals, OR my aluminum hats. Have one for every day of the week. And back up crystals so I don't get hit for one liners.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok, all facetiousness aside, really, I mean it…

I (dramatic pause) am going to PREDICT THE FUTURE!!!

I predict the next President of the U.S. will be the victim of an assassination attempt.

There, I said it. Mark my words. And I’m not just talking about some nut-job that sends nasty letters: I’m talking about the real deal. I’m not positive it will be certainly be fatal – just that it will happen. It may be a Hinckley type thing but it may be an Oswald thing. It doesn’t matter who the President is either.

P.S. I’m not basing this on psychic powers or messages from Ramtha. Just the fact that, historically speaking, we’re overdue. Try it yourself and come up with something that you think probably will happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Rofl! I really needed that plucky, I'm in a bit of a snit tonite. Need to readjust my crystals and aluminum hat.

Just remember: Even to find the smallest diamond, one must sift through tons of dirt and broken rock!

Thats why I stay here sifting through the rubbish!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My prediction for 2008 is that somewhere in the world history will repeat itself because the people which the history repeated on did not learn from their past history!

God I hope homeland security doesn't read this...in case they do, please remember me in Quntanimo Bay....lol!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Indeed Bugzy, I am truly out of form and grace tonite. I'm glad the mods still sort/of like me. Tomorrow will be a better day.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
In the Predictions for 2008 vein

last night on Coast2Coast AM (7 feb 2008), there was a segment with
The Psychic Twins - Terry and Linda Jamison

(click their website - 'psychic twins')

besides already being on record saying H.R. Clinton will be elected Pres.

the twins are calling for 4 major terror attacks in cities ...
the targets will be in 2008 in both NYC, DC & Boston.

this makes me recall a forecast made in 2001, that terrorists were hatching a plot to attack 5 east coast cities which stretch from
Boston-NYC-Philadelphia-Baltimore-DC... a 'crescent' or arc of cities,

which our American media refer to as the 'NE Corridor'

Arabs or Wahabbists or AQ and other groups might think of the string of cities as a 'crescent' however, and plan to bring a 'Sword' upon that 'Crescent' ~ that many years ago i can't begin to remember just what 'thread' has this forecast/warning in it as a reply post.

just as, what became known as the OK City bombing & the 9=11 attacks
on WTC & Pentagon, No definite time frame was given for these attacks---
other than the caution that the attacks could happen: in a year,
or 5 years or even 10 years ....
The 1-5-10 year 'window' beginning at the first utterance during the Gulf War I in 1991.
(just when did OK City & 9-11 take place, 5 & 10 years later, huh)

Perhaps these Psychic-Twins are picking up on the same something ,,,
call it Morphic-Resonance, psychic noosphere, the Ether, universal-consciousness, or even 'The-Field'. (i think 'The Field' has a copyright)

The Psychic-Twins might be the last warning to a financially stressed &
occupied population...and I'm glad they are among the few whose task it is to be a 'Hearald' of the warning for the larger community because of their public status.

hey, food-for-thought

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I predict the following schedule:

Event Date Days Between Days from 9/11/01 References
Start 7 Yrs plenty 9/11/2001 0 Gen 41 - 7-yrs plenty precedes tribulation
Start 7-yr Tribulation/Birth of Man-Child 9/11/2008 2557 2557 Gen 41 - 7-yrs tribulation/famine after 7 years plenty
Mark of Beast/Great Tribulation 2/23/2012 1260 3817 Rev 12:1-6, John 16:21, Rev 6:2, 3:10, Isa 30:25-26, 2 Cor 3:18, 1 Cor 15:40, Dan 9:27, Dan 12:11,Rev 13:16
End Tribulation/Sun & moon Darkened/ Start Day of Lord 9/10/2015 1295 5112 Acts 2:20, 2 Pet 3:10, Joel 2:10,31, Mk 13:24, Mt24:29, Zech14, Ezek 38-39, Isa 61:2, Ps149, Isa 13:10, Jer 50-51, Jude 14-15
Rapture 10/20/2015 40 5152 1 Cor 15:51-52 - 7th book NT, 15th year, 5152 days later
Return to start 1000 year reign 9/19/2016 335 5487 Gen 7- above earth 335 days as in flood

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm an unreconstructed paranoic. You need to dump that aluminum hat (which intensifies that evil beams), and get a proper tin hat, or better yet a tin pyramid hat.

[edit on 10/2/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Now to real things.... predictions!

Yes, there will be an assassination of a political leader in the USA. Urban violence will follow especially in Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, L.A., and Houston.

Detroit will burn day and night for several weeks, and Canada will close the border between Detroit and Windsor. It will not reopen until 2043.

A civil war in the USA will erupt as food transportation stops due to violence still overflowing from the assassination of a political leader and the heavy-handed tactics of that leader's successor.

The power grid over most of New England and the Mid-Atlantic States will fail in a cascade wave from the north to the south. By the time power is restored 87342 people will be dead. The Russians will be blamed but it will be the work of NORTHCOM.

top topics

join