It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are being resurrected on Jupiter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I also find many resonances in the name "Minority Association" - were it ever to be successful, it could never be an accurate name- when a minority is the majority its name is a lie, like the Menshevik / Bolshevik game in reverse.

The Immortal Game is played on many levels and many boards.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
The Toynbee Tiles are one of the strangest of the strange - a cult with no members, a central tenet disproven by its own cult leader, who leads no cult... It is so beautifully Zen...

That's a good point, but even then there's contradiction and paradox. On the one hand, the Tiler (and Minority Association, assuming they're the same) lets the message do all of the talking, right? I mean, he's not out trying to make himself the focal point, like most charismatic cult leaders. But on the other hand, his ego is enough that he's convinced that he's been the victim of some vast media conspiracy - according to some of the tiles - even to the point of being under constant surveillance and surviving an assassination attempt.

Even the name "Minority Association," to me carries an air of bitter rightousness. That feeling of quiet, stoic satisfaction you get when you know you're right and everyone else is wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I totally agree.

I also noticed that arranged a certain way the earliest known tiles have out of place letters that spell T I T H ___ N U S... The ___ is where tiles are missing and I haven't found them in pictorial form.

If this is true then the word could well be TITHONUS...

TITHONUS by Tennyson

I ask'd thee, "Give me immortality."
Then didst thou grant mine asking with a smile,
Like wealthy men who care not how they give.
But thy strong Hours indignant work'd their wills,
And beat me down and marr'd and wasted me,
And tho' they could not end me, left me maim'd
To dwell in presence of immortal youth,
Immortal age beside immortal youth,
And all I was in ashes.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
People being resurrected on Jupiter is completely plausible and makes perfect sense.

What is your reasoning for this?

Jupiter is a liquid/gas planet. Most of its body is made of gas, and its core is a liquid metalic hydrogen. If people were resurrected there, they would have to learn how swim for the rest of their lives while breathing in hydrogen.

Not necessarily, thats what we know of Jupiter right now, but we dont know if thats all their is to the Planet. Their could be a surface somewhere in all of that mess, it could be the size of Saturn or it could be the size of Pluto, I question how so much gas can be such a high gravity source.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The hacker who busted into all of NASA's high tech security stuff found out all kinds of real highly classified stuff. Lost in all the hooplah about the secret spaceships, the UFO files and so on were a couple of items of much greater interest to me...

A passing reference to Black Knight- not the recon surveillance but the alien satellite / moonlet... And reference to a Jupiter anomaly.

Jupiter anomaly is from 2001 amongst other fictional sources.

But it seems there is a real one too.

Could it be an Earth zone, even a whole Earth-like planet, suspended in a bubble inside the body of Jupiter?

I think personally that this is impossible, crazy stuff.

But it always gives me a frisson to think of. Crazy people are always so certain of their facts.

What If...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Would you happened to have saved any of those "bright colored leaflets" you mention? If not, what can you remember about them? Were they typed or handwritten, etc.?

I am one of the researchers involved in the documentary film (it isn't finished, I'm not sure why that assumption came up here), and this information would be helpful to us. You can email us at [email protected]

Thanks!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There are several reasons why people (well humans) could not survive/ live on Jupiter. Apart from the fact that the entire surface is covered with a mixture of hydrogen, helium and ammonia the temperature would be extremely cold (proven by the fact that hydrogen exists as a liquid) and extremely hot towards the core, there. Unless you can live in a submarine that travels through liquid elements, its unplausible. Also the wind speeds on Jupiter are around hurricane speed, making it highly improbable for people to be exposed to outside elements. The lack of water would also be a major problem, its exists only as auper cooled vapour within the clouds and isnt anywhere near abundant as it is on earth.

Jupiter radiates more heat than it recieves from the sun, this means that the heat emission compared to heat absorption is equal. Using the Kelvin-Helmotz mechanism it can be determined that Jupiter (which once used to be warmer than it is now) actually emits large amounts of radiation, but due to its small mass, it can not ignite to form into a star. So using this you should be able to understand why it emits radiation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join