It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cant the so-called UFO experts on Larry King's show answer the question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is at least the 3rd show where Ive seen Larry King ask the same question over and over, "why cover UFO's up ?"

The so-called experts all him-haw unsure of their answers. They give the same lamo responses like "we're afraid of public reaction" or "the goverment wants to study this more"

The answer is so obvious to me anyway. Technology, technology, technology. If we accept that UFO's are real, then we must accept their technology doesnt burn fossil fuels or other silly forms of propulsion.

Once the question of "are we alone" is answered, surely the very next question would be "how can they get here ?" The answer would change the world we live in. Especially when its learned that we have crashed UFO's in our position AND have figured out their technologies.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Now that is a very good and new observation from where I sit.
Quite an interesting conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

The witnesses are literally answering King's question. They all say the same thing...it was completely silent.

The only explanation can be a vehicle with anti-gravity technology.

This of course would be a threat to the elite oil cartel running this planet

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Manipulating gravity with EM fields has been done. But you're right, there's too much money in keeping things like this quiet. And an advanced form of anti-gravity, such as those on UFOs would certainly take quite a chunk out of their profits. Great post.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I forgot about the Larry King show tonight, thankfully it's on again so I'm recording it, I did catch a few minutes of it between periods of the Wild game, and that skeptic sounded like a fool, the two women, I'm guessing were from Phoenix, were shaking their heads while Mcgaha or what ever his name was, was telling them he knows what they saw in 1997, but of course, he wasn't there. I just wish that people whom, weren't there would shut the hell up.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My question to the skeptics are this:

A if you weren't there how do you know what someone saw.

B Are you familiar with Carl Sagan and Frank Drake of the Drake equation fame.

Every time I ask these two questions I get the following two answers.

A I don't know what they saw, but aliens don't exist I WANT PROOF NOW!

B no I don't what's the hell is the Drake Equation

After which I let them know that showing up to debates like these with such little knowledge on the subject equates to showing up to a war with a gun and no ammo.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I had to stop watching it. Larry King did the same thing he always does, gives way too much airtime to the debunker on the show.

What Id love to know is if Larry King really just after ratings or is he trying to get full disclosure to happen. I cant recall where i read or heard this but it was a report where someone presented King with undeniable evidence of alien life and his response was they would never allow that to be broacast.

If that were the case, then these shows would be King's way to get us as close to the truth as possible without getting his superiors upset for crossing the line.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

I actually wanted to kick my TV when that guy was talking. He was one of the most arrogant skeptics I've ever seen. The way he was talking to the Phoenix lights women pissed me off. Telling them they saw a plane dropping flares and nothing more and he had video proof of it. That excuse that the Texas UFO was nothing but illusions of lights is getting ridiculous. They've been saying that like it's a regular thing that happens. Then why isn't more people seeing that?

If there's been video of that plane dropping those flares over Phoenix, where's it been all these years?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Lets face it, the host sets the tone for the interview and Larry is NOT a good host. He doesnt know what to ask, doesnt want MORE, doesnt appear to be interested about the subject at all.
I'd like to see SOMEONE truly interested in the subject and a good interviewer, if there are any left around.
Shoot, Even Barbara Walters would do a much better job at getting to the answers.

And Larry, we could do without the cute UFO cartoons in between commercials!

Its never done in a serious, professional way. They always have to add the Looney tunes theme to it.
Larry to one guest: "Do your friends think you're looney now?"
WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT WHEN THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS SAW THE PHOENIX LIGHTS?????

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
dgtempe

i think you need to get up to speed on the phoenix lights. I dont know of any "credible" ufologists who claim the lights filmed and seen by thousands was a craft . They all concede they were flares the question is whether the supposed craft seen a few hours earlier was something. No photos or movies of that one unfotunately.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think that the skeptic on King last night only added to the credibility of the witnesses.

Here's a link to Larry King Live, towards the bottom of the page is a "contact us" link. I think that we need to flood him with our comments.

www.cnn.com...

You all have great comments and ideas, only the best at ATS, pass them on...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well, my skeptic family lives at the base of South Mountain and everyone i know in that vicinity, (I lived there) says indeed THOSE WERE NOT FLARES.
Airline pilots, the population, officers of the law, I dont need any more proof. The first set of lights were supposed to be airplanes flying in formation
Then the second was flares.

You can beleive what you want but i've heard many accounts, not just from people looking up but from experts and they agree that they were NOT airplanes or flares.

AND i agree- that skeptic they had on was nothing but a hillbilly with absolutely no credentials, and he did help the case, imo.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It seems like the skeptic guy isn`t really a skeptic in his heart.
I think i know why he turned into a skeptic because as he said he told other scientists about those things and they laughed at him.Not everybody can take that easily thats probably a reason why he converted to the skeptics even if he is not a good skeptic with great arguments.Its like with terrorists if you don`t get what you want you turn to the dark side to archieve something that isn`t usually good but at least its something.
When the girl on the right told him she wished he would have seen it too.
He was all quiet and listenning.
Someone should talk to this guy and make him a true believer again because he can`t be serious with his false statments he is just making himself look stupid flares flares and jets are the reasons for everything.And no one said something about ets like he said but ufos unidentified flying objects.
And why is he so nervous everytime how often was he in the show 2 or 3 times?
Still he isnt really acting comfortably beeing in his position as beeing a skeptic!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

dgtempe. Nice job. Don't forget about the AZ Governor. He has stated they were more than flares.

I believe you are the one that is up to speed.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think you are right, it's really the technology that's at the heart of the cover-up.

But most people would not be able to wrap their minds around a conspiracy on such a large scale. ie that things are really run by the international bankers, oil cartels, Military-Industrial Complex etc, and if they allowed some of these technologies to come out, it would collapse their whole system of control....

Try putting that on the mainstream news or explaining that to the "uninitiated" who know nothing of NWO, the Disclosure Project etc!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Witnesses are a dime a dozen, so where's the rest of them in Texas?Where's the videos and stills of this mile wide UFO?

The one guy who was supposedly a skeptic seemed to have a nervous condition. It might have nothing to do with this and maybe he just drinks too much coffee?

But if this sighting was real, than we'll probably be hearing and hopefully finally seeing much more of it. Unfortunately for now, just breadcrumbs for pigeons.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have always seen the reason as being 'Money', basically as someone once said first person to figure out the technology wins! If they come clean who is to say someone in China or India etc does not figure it out, best thing is to sit on it until your scientists do.

Saying this i know a lot of people who would regard us all as gulible and delusional for even considering this stuff is real, its what my psychology lecturer termed the 'boggle factor'; basically we all have a limit of what we are willing to accept at face value before laughing it off.

Some of this stuff is fantastical, even disturbing but i can well imagine some 'suit' type justifying it behind the scenes/

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
that skeptic they had on was nothing but a hillbilly

What's wrong with being a hillbilly? Hillbilly and ignoramus are not synonymous, although the skeptic on LKL may very well have been both. He was certainly an ignoramus!

I'm sure he felt confident in his content area, and was probably a nice guy, but he came off condescending, insulting, belligerent, and rude.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's not just the American oil companies who lose. It goes much, much deeper than that.

The Middle East is propped up completely by oil. They have no industry and produce nothing. If oil becomes obsolete, we get 1 billion starving Muslims.

Mainstream science will be shown to have been wholly corrupt and an utter failure. A universe ruled by gravity, with all the accompanying metaphysical fantasies like black holes, dark matter and dark energy will be once and for all proven wrong. This misunderstanding of physics trickles down to all the sciences and clouds our technological advancement. And if all of that becomes obsolete, so do the hundreds of billions of dollars in subsidies and funding which goes to the public and private sectors that deal with science and technology. NASA won't be happy.

And then of course there is a significant chunk of our economy that will take a huge hit -- namely energy and transportation. The powers that be won't be happy about that either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join