It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope for Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't know why I made this video. But I did. Tell me what you guys think of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
C'mon!

No one feels even the least bit inspired?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Jesus said be not overcome of evil but, overcome evil with good.
My oldest son used to go to sleep everyday at 12:00 to Mr. Rogers. He was a minister. (methodist, I think) I really have a lot respect for him.

Jesus DOES see everything we do. Good or bad. He loves us but, our pride sometimes,won't let us love him or others (What will they think of me?)
Which are the highest commandments. To love God with all your heart, mind soul and strength, and your neighbor as Yourself!
When I became a christian that old gospel song Really rang true for me . "Give me that old time religion, give me that old time religion, It's good
enough for me. Makes me love everybody, makes me love everybody, makes me love everybody....It's good enough for me."

I've met some REALLY wonderful people since I've been a christian. Before I was a christian, I didn't take much notice of anyone but myself. Even if they were perfect! I just kept my mind on number one.
(I need this, I need that, I've got this problem, I've got that problem....Blah, blah, blah.)

Now, if no-one else will comfort me and I'm strained, I can relax, or cry or worry and talk to Jesus, ask him what's wrong, and he WILL help and love me and talk to me! May you have Jeshua in your endevours as the good shepherd. Peace to you.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
One more thing;
I learned the hard way to hug at waist level to avoid getting lice!
One of my students gave it to me.

May God bless you.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

How do you hug at the waist level?

Wouldn't I need to bend down awkwardly?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sure. I think we'll take a big step forward when we realize just how worthless everything we cling to really is. When we start living for each other and not just for ourselves. This has been said before, by many people. I wonder why it's never truly sunk into the minds of men. Much of the suffering that man endures in this world is caused by the actions of man. And these are actions that don't need to be taken. They're taken because of selfishness. benefiting from the suffering of others is something to be loathed and avoided. That's something that needs to be embraced by all men, if are hopes are to be realized.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Well, it works for children. I don't know.....
Maybe, just coat yourself with seabreeze skin cleaner and hairspray. Lice hate those things!

new topics

top topics

join