It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: I'm Sure People View Me As A War Monger.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Going to war, a few hundred billion dollars.
Declaring yourself a war monger, priceless:

Bush: "I'm Sure People View Me As A War Monger"

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Georgie seems to have a penchant for declaring the absolute opposite of truth to be true, and having been schooled by Rove that if that is done enough times, it indeed becomes the truth as perceived by the masses...that's what he does, over and over again...literally.

He declared he was a "uniter, not a divider" and went on to turn the United States of America into the Untied States of Us Versus Them.

He declared "Mission Accomplished" when it was "Mission Impossible".

He declared himself a bastion of democracy and seeks to install theocracy.

He's now declared himself a peacemaker. That's got to be the doozie of them all, considering that he's pushing for a war against Iran while he's already drained the military down to bare-bones minimum with two other active conflicts. If he gets his way, I do believe he'd be the one and only American president to be waging THREE WARS AT ONCE.

It's not just that the man tells lies. He's trying to make them truth, which really screws with the minds of the less-knowledgeable sector of the populace. Unfortunately, often he succeeds. Fortunately, it's starting to become overdone, and the people are growing more restive about it every day.

The purpose of the military is to defend the USA, not to go gallivanting around invading other nations. It actually frightens me that the Shrubbery have antagonised the world-at-large, while simultaneously depleting the forces that actually ARE stationed HERE, to protect US. That's a bad combination of things to do; even a 5th grader could see that.

new topics

join