It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free mason question.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I will not pick up the soap for you

pseudo homo masons

I'll rub your furry hat with my ten foot stick

psuedohomosexual platform

Queer handshakes

glory holers dream

Just try not to get anything on me sticky.

You seem to have this obsession with homosexual acts. While masonry does not discriminate based on sexual preference, I would have to agree that your seeming obsession with homosexuality would not make you a good candidate for the institution.

I think a gay bar would be a better fit for you. We don't do "that." But hey, whatever floats your boat!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It's ok L and D, I'll rub your furry hat with my ten foot stick. Just throw it over here. No, not rejected. The moment I'd take to masonry is the moment I'd take my cyanide pill.

Aw don't do that jpm1602.

I'm sure someone would miss you.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
I have nothing to do with jpm

That makes me like you even more spirit7

but I was wondering..Can someone be shunned from the freemasons if they broke an oath or revealed a secret?

Yes. There are two penalties in Freemasonry...suspension and expulsion. If you are suspended, you can at some time be reinstated to full membership. When you are expelled you are no longer a Mason...and you never will be again.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Ok ok. Fact is I'm in a jack slap down mood.

OK OK. Pray tell us what that means in English?

I've never seen the validity of masonry.

Based on your posts, I'd venture that there are a LOT of things you've never seen.

Or of exclusive male clubs in general.

So you think that Freemasonry is only MEN? Where have you been???? Obviously you have never heard of the Feminine Grand Lodge, Female Masonry or Co-Masonry

You want to give each other the sheeba sheeba thumb tuck, go for it.

No. I'll pass. But thanks for offering, though.

Take it to a whole notha level.

Ah! English at last. Sort of.

Hey! I heard that sendrak!

sendrak?! Is sendrak here? That scoundrel. I knew he'd be lurking about somewhere!

rofl....jeez, I should just know better to leave alone sometimes,

That's a good idea. I leave alone often. It's loads of fun! 'specially when sendrak is there too. (or is it to?) (maybe two?)

you're still a bunch of wack jobs tho.

Now let me clear this up. A "bunch" is 12, right? or is it 144? ...no wait, that's a gross, huh????

Tell me my mamma stinks.

No way. I'm FAR too ed-u-macated to say something like that.

(edit to add) damned ol' sendrak!

[edit on 19-1-2008 by senrak]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

I have nothing to do with jpm

That makes me like you even more spirit7

but I was wondering..Can someone be shunned from the freemasons if they broke an oath or revealed a secret?

Yes. There are two penalties in Freemasonry...suspension and expulsion. If you are suspended, you can at some time be reinstated to full membership. When you are expelled you are no longer a Mason...and you never will be again.

That would be a harsh penalty, especially if your fellow freemasons were in the work place with you. It could make your life a living hell couldn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sigh, I really need to pick my battles better. 'Fixe that in aure'.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

That would be a harsh penalty, especially if your fellow freemasons were in the work place with you. It could make your life a living hell couldn't it?

I guess it could make things uncomfortable at work, if you worked with someone who WAS a Mason, but who was expelled. As far as making life a "living hell" one's work shouldn't be interfered with by his fraternity, so I can't imagine that there'd be a major problem. (at least there shouldn't be)

Now that you mention it though, if (Heaven forbid) I were to be expelled from Masonry I might not notice that my life had become a living hell. You see, I have an ex-wife, so I probably wouldn't be able to see the difference.

(I mean that in a nice way of course. I think every human male should have an ex-wife. It's truly a humbling experience)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Sigh, I really need to pick my battles better.

jpm,

I'm sure we ALL do!
Hell, I even gave you a "star" for that post!

'Fixe that in aure'.

Obviously you have a somewhat twisted sense of humor (like I do)

That gave me a chuckle! Thanks!

[edit on 19-1-2008 by senrak]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Another thing to think about then. Not sure if I myself could handle something like that? They'd all be like, oh there he is let's kick his butt in the parking lot and dump him in a trash compactor after work! Just kidding

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Rofl, did I say I'm in a snit of a mood tonite sendrak??? LOL, thanks for putting up with me. Sheeba sheeba. Hey spirit, I thought you guys only ripped ones tongue out by the root, rolled it in sand and fed it to fishies!!!

[edit on 19-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Rofl, did I say I'm in a snit of a mood tonite sendrak???

Indeed you did...I just didn't understand it.

Sheeba to you as well! (I'm going to bed now...more fun later!)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I'm not a freemason jmp and never will be. I find that last response to be a little disturbing.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Disturbing was being set upon beaten, and being packed in a trash compactor. That...was disturbing. Sheeba sheeba thumbtucky.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I'm suprised you are not banned yet. The mods must be taking a night off.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ah, you do love me, I knew it all along. Get your compactor greased up spirit, you little ats spawn of knowledge.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

It's better then being a poser. I never knew you.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by spirit7]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
A poser? A poser! Heck, I took on the masonic lodge of 'merica tonite and I don't have any black suv's out front. Just a few singed tail feathers.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well, heres how you look at it. In every ten people how many can you expect to be perfect people? No all of them, thats for sure. I am sure that there are lodges that may have been corrupted. Does not mean all masons are the same. Do not judge them as those who hunger for the knoweledge, but do not deserve it. For they are jealous indeed. Do what you feel is right. If it feels right to join the lodge, then do so. If not, then dont join. Easy as that.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The subject of this thread is "Free Mason Questions"

If your post is not contributing to the topic at hand, please refrain from posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join