It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby in womb And Surgeon Holding Hands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
That is so stupid but I am willing to go along with it. If it is a religion then abortion is a protected First Amendment Right.

Should get tax deductions as well. Mmmmm, cheap abortions, heh

I don't think anyone can jump with joy at the thought of abortions, but it is a personal decision made by some women. It is their choice, and theirs alone. They'll do it in nice clean rooms with proper doctors, or in dirty backstreet rooms with a coathanger and some dude who knows where the womb is. As I also care about the health of the women involved, I think a nice clean properly performed abortion is best.

Although, I do think maybe the period allowed for most abortions should perhaps be a bit shorter.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by melatonin]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
Since this is the Conspiracies in religion forum...

I did not realize the "Conspiracies in Religion" forum meant squeeze Christianity into the topic any way you can, generalize it's followers, and criticize the belief system any way you can. Duly noted.

and the OP made no mention of anything even remotely conspratorial and since the mods haven't deleted what amounts to an "Ah isn't that cute thread"

Yup. And I agreed with this being in the wrong forum and not really a religious conspiracy but by golly let's make it one anyways and follow the definition of the CIR forum as explained in the paragraph above.

I should think my display of christian virtues (bias and intollerance) would endear me to you.

Ignorance and generalization.

It most certainly is relevent because christians are indeed lovers of death.

Generalization. You claim the majority is pro-life right-wingers then say they are lovers of death? Pretty interesting illogical spin but whatever floats your boat. We can ignore all the death tolls non religion has caused or other religions have caused and focus on one religion. Sure. We can do that if we wish. Let's play by the rules of the CIR forum as explained in the first paragraph.

This is exposed by right-wing evangelical support of capitol punishment and by your support of US war policy in the Mid-East and elsewhere. You people would be delighted to see an Armageddon blow away two thirds of humanity just so you can get your pie in the sky.

"Your" "You people." Lovely. Every Christian supports capitol punishment, the Middle Eastern War, and can't wait for the death toll of Armageddon. Nice. And every atheist hates religion and wants to kill all people of religious faiths. Every Muslim is a bomb toting terrorist. Every homosexual is a perverted maniac. Every Christian can't wait for people to burn in hell. Stereotypes. Stereotypes. Stereotypes.

The Christian Pro-life movement isn't really about saving babies... [Insert the opinion of one seriously brainwashed and intolerant pundit]

What are your opinions of forced family planning in the East regarding forced abortions that generally result in female babies being killed? What a wonderful things those atheists are doing. But Christians are evil, though. They don't like the idea of killing babies in their mothers wombs because children are inconvenient. Go atheists! Kill those babies. Bad Christians! Save those babies... er... I mean... try to control what we do in the privacy of our own bedrooms.

Biased? Most indeedy.

[edit on 1/20/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin
It is their choice, and theirs alone. They'll do it in nice clean rooms with proper doctors, or in dirty backstreet rooms with a coathanger and some dude who knows where the womb is. As I also care about the health of the women involved, I think a nice clean properly performed abortion is best.

Although, I do think maybe the period allowed for most abortions should perhaps be a bit shorter.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by melatonin]

This is like saying Hitler had a choice to kill jews. And that a serial murderer made a choice.

If a woman tried to kill herself, the police would stop her, but if she wants to murder her unborn child its ok? Sounds a little insane doesn't it.

If a woman tried to kill herself, doctors will try to save the baby. Again, sound insane?

Abortion IS murder...........

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

can you prove your belief? Please do.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

helios, let me teach you something i've learned from being here

[snip]

Anyone who supports abortion would call you out on posting this

i, however, am against abortion.
If you didnt want to have the kid, you should have kept your legs closed.

And to those who say "what about rape victims?"
What about them? There is a morning after pill....conception doesnt happen 1 day afterwards. its no excuse to wait for the child to grow and then dislodge its 'already forming' skull from its 'already formed' spine. (these are the same people who oppose capital punishment for baby killers) I am not condoning rape, and im certainly not being un-sympathetic for rape victims. But to cowardly use a rape victim to support the further murdering of unborn human beings is disgusting (considering there are alternate methods to dealing with the problem)

Some people sicken me

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1g.) Political Baiting. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 8/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

Thank you for your post and honesty.

Murder of the unborn is the most vile form of murder. The commandment against murder is based on premeditated "awaiting" to murder someone. The act of an abortion is always premeditated...........

Those who have abortions for any reason will have to explain their action to God. It also makes no sense to follow one horrible act (rape) with the sacrifice of the unborn child. It is very much like Baal worship.

PS love the name..........

[edit on 7-6-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

a little update

A baby survives abortion

I wonder what she'll tell her son on his high school graduation card?

"Mommy is so glad you survived my attempt to have you aborted!!!"

Twisted, sick, and vile.

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1g.) Political Baiting. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 8/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is no HOAX.

This unborn baby did the same thing babys do after their born.
If you put something next to their hand, they try to hold on to it. Its a
reflex called the palmar grasp reflex. This is amazing because it
proves how developed they are even at this stage.

Pro choicers are hypocrites. They would never have
wanted to be aborted. But now that they are way past
the embryo/fetus stage themselves, they could care less if it happens to
others.

Before you judge what is ok to happen to others, you should put yourself
in their position, then make your judgement.
Would you agree it would have been ok for your mother to abort you at
the embryo/fetus stage because of hardship?
Ofcourse not. Your happy you exist.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That photo is an old photo of a procedure done to a fetus that had a tumor growing under his chin while in the womb.

The whole story and movie of the procedure was on TV.

It was not an abortion procedure.

Open-fetal operation saves infant's life
An eleventh-hour attempt to save the tiniest of lives

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 7-6-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

who cares if it was an abortion or not? The picture is impactful regardless of the nature of it.

Im also curious as to what you have to say about the story i just posted about the child who survived abortion?

Anything?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I always love paraphrasing Bill Hicks when discussing abortion with my pro-life friends.

As the man says, if you're so pro life, lock arms and block cemeteries and funerals instead of abortion clinics.

"I want to see pro-lifers with crowbars at funerals opening caskets -- "get out!" Then I'd be really impressed by their mission."
-Bill Hicks

In regards to the topic, the only thing I see in that picture is a hand groping out of a bloody white hump. If that's your idea of beauty, have at it. May I recommend the movie "Cannibal Holocaust"?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Julian Delphiki

That is the most absurd thing anyone could say about pro-life people

nobody is saying "you shouldnt die!" they're saying "you shouldn't murder"
i believe other things say this too

the law
the bible
the koran
the _______ (insert name here)

[snip]

unbelievable.

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use sections 1). Posting and 1g.) Political Baiting. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 8/6/08 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join