It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Craig Roberts predicts a 9-11 type of attack before the 2008 elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Paul Craig Roberts, a Republican who worked in the Reagan administration, is predicting a 9-11 type of attack before the 2008 elections(judging from whats coming out of the Bush administration). If that occurs, Bush can declare martial law and begin arresting those who disagree with his foreign policy (based on Executive Orders recently issued by the Bush Administration that grant the president these powers and more.)

Listen here

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
how can your video already be--no longer available---when you just posted this today????

i don't get why this happens yet some old threads i search have videos intact from 6 months ago???

i just listened to part 1 of the alex jones video part 1 of 4-=---now the guy seems to know facts---yet something about this guy is off---i can't pinpoint what it is---but there's something-----he even has trouble interacting with jones--not realizing jones is agreeing with him--or adding a supportive statement-----i think he may be a bit off or kooky--yet very knowledgeable---but you would think he would have more info, or facts being such an insider---many of his points have been brought up or contemplated by everyday ATSers,, i would expect more from such an expert-

seriously---is he real old---doesn't look it or suffering a mental disorder or something affecting his speech??????

[edit on 18-1-2008 by shortywarn]

new topics

join