It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by answerman
1. In your opinion, is Pine Gap there to defend Australia (or Earth)? If so, from what or whom?

Yes it is a defence installation and some of the stuff it is intended to help defend against is spooky, most is absolutely predictable stuff.

2. Have you seen the video footage allegedly taken from a space shuttle over Australia which allegedly shows some sort of weapon shooting from the outback at a UFO? Even if the video is fake, is there any likelihood that this scenario could happen?

Yes I have seen several versions of that footage. No comment on this at all.

3. Do you have a ideas on a. how old the "perimeter" satellites are? b. who may have put them up? c. what purpose do they serve? The very use of the term "perimeter" suggests that they act as a border of some sorts.... to keep others out or us in?

a. they are very old. That has been proven by the wear and tear on them and the analysis of the dust on them, particles on them I should say.

b. no idea.

c. quarantine buoys apparently.

4. I have seen numerous UFO's in my life but I have always believed them to be secret military craft. I have seen a number of the "Fiery Orange Ball" UFOs both in Melbourne and Sydney and I was wondering if you have any explanation for them?

I have an explanation that I cannot give.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
DogHead,

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions. You have certainly given me much to think about. As usual, answers beget more questions!

Yes it is a defence installation and some of the stuff it is intended to help defend against is spooky, most is absolutely predictable stuff.

Could you define "spooky"? Is it advanced technology from other nations?

c. quarantine buoys apparently.

Hmmm.... I don't know why a part of me really believes this may be possible. I do think there may have been advanced civilizations in the past who were capable of extra-planetary travel to some degree.

I have an explanation that I cannot give.

That's fine. I realize that if you really do know something you wouldn't be able to say anything. The "Fiery Orange Balls" UFOs are very prevalent along the entire East Coast of Australia, but I haven't seen any for a few years. If you live in Western Sydney with views to the Blue Mountains there's a chance you may have seen one or two in the last decade. I have a few stories to tell about them! :lol

In the last few years I've seen 4 separate UFO's which have appeared as a pure white light traveling at moderate speeds (not too fast to draw attention - more like a private jet but without any noise or navigation lights - just a glowing white....... thing!) or at very high altitudes. I suppose these would be in the same category as the "Fiery Orange Ball" UFO's?

I'm also curious to know your thoughts on hidden bases in Australia. I don't know if you've heard of Rex Gilroy but he seems convinced there's secret bases in the Blue Mountains. Having spent a bit of time in and around them I certainly think it's possible and I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be terribly easy to hide a base in the Wollemai area.

Have you heard of the recent defence budget blow outs? Many billions appear to have been wasted and there's quite a furore over it. I have a nagging suspicion that the money has been "well spent" on secret technology for Australia's security. Would you have any knowledge or thoughts on this?

From your postings I get a certain picture of the world and my perception of Australia's place in it has changed.

Thanks for your input!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Excellent teasing
its got me thinking and linking lots of past snippets
especially the "quarantine bouys" .
Also your choice of avatar image!

I had a question regarding the "living" ufos from the satellite tether incident that look like giant amoebas any info there?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
To Mungodave and others on this thread.

I went and downloaded Google Earth after reading this thread a few days ago. I just want to say thanks for a really great program. You guys piqued my curiosity about some stuff.

I have heard of it, at least 2 of my kids have it on their computer, but I never thought I'd like it.

I was wrong....

Another reason to waste a big part of my time on this computer thing, but it's really fun.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by answerman

Re: spooky,

Australian pongos aren't the only ones around here you could call "diggers".

As for the Blue Mountains and the budget blowout on defence, the money that didn't get just wasted insanely on crap was well spent on upgrading automated missile defence. That may or may not be public knowledge but it certainly should be so screw keeping quiet about that. That's ADF and DFAT (they stuck their incompetent noses in) b*llsh*t anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Thanks for your posts DogHead, you have added some more info to a topic I have been thinking about for years.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

The tether experiment has a lot of amazing stuff about it but unfortunately AFAIK the "living UFOs" aren't one of them. There are some real objects in the video I have seen and also a lot of photographic artefacts that aren't real objects. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Wouldn't photographic artefacts move in front of the tether then? How come the tether was appearing before many of these objects?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I am certainly not saying that in some way all the objects were photo glitches. What I am saying is that some of the objects don't look the way they look in that footage in real life and other objects in the footage are smaller and more reflective or refractive than they appear.

Overall that footage is, if not fully true and accurate as is, very interesting and shows some truly strange stuff.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There's also a story of a person driving near pine gap and his portable radio jumped on without being plugged in or using any batteries, what's your view on that?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
There's also a story of a person driving near pine gap and his portable radio jumped on without being plugged in or using any batteries, what's your view on that?

Picking signals up on a radio that is "switched off" happens pretty often, not necessarily at Pine Gap but all over. Never heard of that anecdote in relation to Pine Gap but it wouldn't surprise me. A lot of powerful energy shrouds are put over that region from time to time.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Doghead

This array of old/ancient satellites don't have anything to do with stopping us from leaving this planet physically and/or spiritually do they ?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

There's all sorts of crazy stuff people came up with, in conferences, not just in private.

There is a limit of some sort and there has been since around the early 1970s, but I know a ton of stuff has been launched since then. Just don't know high it went.

It is a bio quarantine, robots don't seem to matter but it is a block on our travel supposedly. Never got close enough to all this to know how much is speculation and how much is verified. Certainly the actual object just looks sort of like a beaten up spindle. Cool looking though.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect to doghead with this comment, but does he remind anyone else of John Titor? No idea if it's true or not, but it's certainly interesting....

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
JOHN TITOR????

Far freaking out.

Wow.

Could be worse. You could have said JOHN LEAR...

Wow.

Double wow.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
let me clarify, I don't mean that you remind me of John Titor. Just the whole online experience...the little bits of intriguing info that are shrouded in secrecy. Nothing ever gets too specific, but there's just enough to wet your appetite for more. No way to prove it's true, but interesting nonetheless....not that you are John Titor, I didn't mean that...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Cool. I guess.

The limitations on information are imposed on me, not of my own making as is obvious from other threads I participate in where I jump in boots and all whenever possible.

I am surprised to be honest even this much has been allowed to be shared. It's like they don't care as much any more about some of this stuff. Don't know. There's a couple of new appointments in the next fortnight, guess I'll find out after that at the next review.

But for now... Onward!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I mean no offense...but just color me skeptical for now. Your info has been very interesting but there are just too many missing pieces for my taste.
Outrageous claims require outrageous proof...seriously, no disrespect though, I appreciate your insight even if they end up only being stories....

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am by nature, training and maturity a skeptic, and professionally then and now was required to be.

I always obtain affidavits in my own current investigations.
But sometimes it isn't possible.

It was a matter that concerned me for a long time- to go on any sort of record, even an anecdotal one, or stay silent. Prompted by other factors I finally made my choice. For better or worse.

Even if I can never supply evidence in relation to Pine Gap- and it is, overall, a place of secrecy that will kill to protect itself- I think anecdote can direct attention to legitimate means of research that will one day decide the control and manipulation experts at the top of the food chain in favour of another level of limited hangout disclosure. People need to be patient and realise that whatever is publicised- EVEN IF IT LOOKS LIKE AN ACCIDENTAL LEAK- is almost always -99% of the time- deliberate.

In other words, I made no secret of the fact I operated under constraints in finally joining up here and talking. But others here who make everything sound furtive and stolen and subversive are full of it. Disclosure is almost always deliberate. The original Roswell press release was a genuine accident. The encounters George Adamski was meant to cover up were a genuine accident. The saucer invasion of 1948-1953 was a deliberate act of war by the aliens. Other than that- don't expect space brothers, don't believe in the existence of grays or anything else without some form of proof.

So- Hi! From the other side of the fence I guess- but we basically agree.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Certainly the actual object just looks sort of like a beaten up spindle.

Oh god you aren't talking about that recent footage from the backyard astronomer guy i hope!

as in...

The sentinel stuff sounds very arthur c clarke, are u sure you haven't been fed some disinfo doghead? I mean it seems everyone else has been, right across the board afaic, so in your own words, why would you be different? (I asked the same q to Greer for the upcoming interview)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join