It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon
reply to post by NTresident

If you want to know more about Pine gap, go to the local recruiting office and put on your uniform, or work for the alphabet soup agencies and get your clearance. Sit down with the boys in blue/grey/black.

And yet you still can't do a power input/output analysis either. I gave you your "publically" available hint. Research the NSA involvement. Which you have failed to mention, or ECHALON etc.

2 points you raise...

Point 1
The only people working there that where uniforms is the Australian Protective Service personnel.

Point 2.
Did not think it necessary to mention echelon since it is public knowledge. Pine Gap's own public media releases talk about what they do with this technology. Also in the same media releases they talk openly of NSA, CIA and other agencies associated with the place. It's all public knowledge.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No Sh!t Sherlock, as I said previously, go do a power input/output analysis.
Go sign a piece of paper & join up. There are several Secrecy Acts; Energy Commission, NATO, Army, Navy, Airforce, NSA etc. alphabet soup DIO/DIA. They go for 50 years. As you well know?? The higher the clearance the more you know, the less you admit, nor convey, nor provide, but you lead.

Good to talk in circles, but it's the bullseye you are afraid of hitting.

Or at least use the public knowledge to tell us what the radar is for? Then extrapolate.

This is public knowledge, go read the hints I've just given you for the acts and then come back when you understand why the less you admit you won't breach the "rules" either, you can only lead a horse to water but you can't make that HORSE drink.

So go be the metaphorical horse

Yes they wear uniforms, blue/gray/green or black with ties. better yet check the standard issue shoes they wear and if in civilian attire check under the lapels for ornamentation badges, small gold or silver.
I can't give you factual, that would be more than my life is worth, which is proof but I know SOP's. Better yet, see who salutes 1st on the streets.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

Is it at all possible for you to give a rational and clear response/post that can actually be understood?
Thus far all I read appears like circular gibberish, not akin to a person of sound mind or competent thought process.
You speak of hints, however I see none. All I see is ranting and subsequent continuing contradiction of your earlier posts.

If you have nothing rational or of actual value to say, then why speak?

Your quote..... "Yes they wear uniforms, blue/gray/green or black with ties. better yet check the standard issue shoes they wear and if in civilian attire check under the lapels for ornamentation badges, small gold or silver. ""

No they don't. The only uniformed staff there are the Australian Protective Service. The rest where casual clothes. I see some waiting to be collected by the bus in town, or working at the base wearing blue jeans, sandals and a t-shirt. The only thing official on those staff are the plastic ID tags around their necks.
Your assertion of uniforms clearly shows that you have not ever been there, and further, know nothing accurate about the place. Shall I take a photo of staff at the bus top in their casual clothes to disprove you?
I might be out there again in the next week or two where I will ask if I can take a closer photo of that ridge that another poster said was an aircraft hangar.

I think it so strange how people thousand of miles away seem to be experts on a place they have never been, never seen and rely almost entirely on the "oh so trustworthy" anonymous internet sites that provide no bibliography to support their assertions.

Yes, Pine Gap is a conspiracy. However, the conspiracy is that of arm chair experts thousand of miles away.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here you go....

Echeleon is no secret....

en.wikipedia.org...

While wikipedia is not always a reliable source of reference, on the above page, look at the bibliography of references to support wikipedia's assertions.
Note the references to public information.

Try this one... open comment in 1999, by Australia's Defence Signals Directorate (DSD), Martin Brady openly saying Pine Gap is part of the global echelon network.
www.heise.de...

And then see this one....
www.fortunecity.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Does this strike you as odd in any way?

Looks like a man made hangar/entrance or something.

This isn't a real photo of PG, I know, I worked there for three years in the mid 70'

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here is my analogy.....

A young newly wed American couple rent the penthouse in an Australian resort at $10,000 a night for their honeymoon. The young male bellhop delivers their luggage and shows them their room. Very much in love (and horny) they engage and in their matrimonial erotic pleasure with great enthusiasm. Not to miss a moment of their physical pleasures, they order room service for their meals so as not to waste anytime in the continuance of the sexual desires of each other. They eat but only a small portion of the banquet delivered. They do this daily. The young maid in her black and white maid's outfit dutifully delivers each trolley of food. The manager in his fine 3 piece suit attends to them after some 24 hours to ensure their stay is to their expectations. For something different, they order a Dominoes Pizza. The young pimple faced boy in his red shirt and cap delivers the pizza and receives small tip in his hand. Another made attends in her black and white clothing each day to provide clean sheets and towels.
In the erotic exploits of the young couple, they have knocked over a lamp causing it to break. The janitor in his white overalls attends to repair and replace the lamp. This goes on for more than a week.

Then the conspiracy theorist digests the event saying....

Americans have set up a secret operation under the nose of the the Australian public. No expense has been spared in their operations that have been undertaken now for more than a week. Two people, obviously the heads of the operation were seen entering the facility and have never been sighted leaving the base. Clearly there are large amounts of secret personnel there. Food and provisions have been seen being delivered in far greater proportions than those known to be at the facility. Special uniformed operatives clearly from different secret agencies have been seen coming and going. We know this is a fact because they wear different uniforms. An identified secret operative was sighted in a red uniform delivering a large flat square object. Clearly this is the packaging for a secret technology, probably a new form of electronic plasma processor electronics circuit board. A small unknown object was placed in the hand of this operative in the red uniform. This is probably some form of secret alien technology. Given it's small size, it is obviously some form of micro super computer or micro plasma generator.
There is a large amount of construction going on as this is evidence by the extensive amount of bashing noises heard against the walls and also squeaking sounds which is obviously the uses of mechanical equipment. Engineers in white clothes, possibly aliens have been seen entering the facility and only a short while later seen leaving in possession of unidentifiable electrical equipment. Clearly those are secret weapons being constructed at the facility.

Apply that logic to the gossip and rumors about Pine Gap.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Then you're mistaken

www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yeah too bad we're not talking about "An American couple on their honeymoon," We're talking about the CIA and others of the like. But we all know how honest and non secretive they are

Pretty bad analogy
edit on 2-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Yeah too bad we're not talking about "An American couple on their honeymoon," We're talking about the CIA and others of the like. But we all know how honest and non secretive they are

Pretty bad analogy
edit on 2-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

The analogy is that what one naive person perceives as true, can be so very far from the actual truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Here you go... so secret are the US planes coming to the Alice Springs Airport, you can walk up and photograph one.

Actual web page link below...
www.airliners.net...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So you forgot the Dio/DIA references, and again failed to look at the power input/output ratio. Thats all you have to do. Of course DSD is there. That's hand in hand with NSA. Der,...

Please research what can be done "publically".

You are just a pleb, you've never signed up nor worn a uniform nor worked for alphabet soup.

Whats the SOP's??????????????

But you did mention they have ID tags, look at the colours, mines still blue & white & black, go ask what blue & white ID's are. That should be public knowledge you can research.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

But you did mention they have ID tags, look at the colours, mines still blue & white & black, go ask what blue & white ID's are. That should be public knowledge you can research.

Caught you out hoaxer. ID tags are are each one colour only all bar the photo and text area. Green, Light blue and Dark Blue are the 3 security levels.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
given a limited permission to correct grotesque errors that are being perpetrated here uncritically.

Dog I am quite sure you have been on the inside and I'm guessing from prose you are an American. I am troubled by the above quote from pg2 of this thread.

"given a limited permission" or given an assignment?

This is how a disinfo agent works....no?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Dog is banned for being a proven hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Methinks is there is another soon to go....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

thanks...didn't check the thread dates nor complete the thread before posting my question.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Right,... so why's mine (to be pedantic) light blue, white & black, you only see 3 levels of security in public. You failed to mention the colour designations; great research. Next time you see them ask what level "they" have/represent. Better yet look at the "Division?Area Code" stamp, alphabet soup.

Nice comment you made but ridiculous;

"Caught you out hoaxer. ID tags are are each one colour only all bar the photo and text area. Green, Light blue and Dark Blue are the 3 security levels. " So what are the security levels? Better yet read what's on the back of the ID tags, the special ones have no expirary date."

You may work as a civilian in town there, but that is all you are. As I said join up to the alphabet soup or put a uniform on and sign the piece of paper.

You still won't do a power input/output analysis. Don't shy away now. And what are the SOP's???

Here's a hint, it's all compartmentalised, you need to look at the broader picture.

happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Right,... so why's mine (to be pedantic) light blue, white & black, you only see 3 levels of security in public. You failed to mention the colour designations; great research. Next time you see them ask what level "they" have/represent. Better yet look at the "Division?Area Code" stamp, alphabet soup.

Nice comment you made but ridiculous;

"Caught you out hoaxer. ID tags are are each one colour only all bar the photo and text area. Green, Light blue and Dark Blue are the 3 security levels. " So what are the security levels? Better yet read what's on the back of the ID tags, the special ones have no expirary date."

You may work as a civilian in town there, but that is all you are. As I said join up to the alphabet soup or put a uniform on and sign the piece of paper.

You still won't do a power input/output analysis. Don't shy away now. And what are the SOP's???

Here's a hint, it's all compartmentalised, you need to look at the broader picture.

happy Hunting

HADES

I really question your mind. ..... "compartmentalised" is not even a word in the English language.

Do you even know what SOP means ?? You constantly speak in irrational circular ways that are in line of a person with mental healthy issues. Who the hell are you?? You have no freaking idea about Pine Gap.

You do not state fact, you do not quote references, you just say gibberish. Are you normal??

Pine Gap is just a location of a satellite receiving station. There are no tunnels except those that are no more than pipes where you need to crouch down on your knees to navigate. There care no underground levels. There are no aliens. There are no secret aircraft... there is not even an airstrip there.... Google earth blank out the White House, but do not blank out Pine Gap. What they do there is no secret. They give media releases of what they do, the public can visit.... what the hell planet are you from ?? You really need to take your medication.

I am no expert, no military plant... just a bloke who lives in Alice Springs who knows the crap guys like you say is nothing more than crap. It is just a satellite receiving/transmission station with military applications. That is all it is. The facts of that are readily available all over the internet. If Pine Gap failed in it's capacity, the US have a number of others to take it's place like Menwith Hill in the UK.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
For the rest of you... SOP means Special Operating Procedures. All agencies all over the world have them... Example - your local emergency service, or whatever they are named in your area, have SOP's. That is to say, if something occurs (like a flood or tornado), the SOP's are enacted. This means where to evacuate people, where to block roads etc...

That guy is a loony !!
edit on 5-2-2011 by NTresident because: correcting spelling erors.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Staff go to work on buses.

On the rear of the ID tag... surprise surprise... it is blank and white. As the buses enter the base, an APS person enters the bus, looks at the tags and ensures the photo matches the face, then the bus drives in.

On the tag in front is the photo ID of the person, their name, a number (I do not know what that is). On the top of the tag is a colored square as posted above.
The bus then pulls up at the Tech room entry, the people embark. There is a bar code on the tag. They swipe their card and and enter the building. As they enter, a security guy looks at the tags... light blue to his right, dark blue to his left. Dark blue can go anywhere, but light blue to only that one side.

Green ID is access only to the exterior.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join