It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
They are not digging for treasure, they are using trained archeologists, if you do a search on ATS ive seen it mentioned a few times about rumours that they are looking for ancient technology,

DOH!!! Didn't know that
but then I did use quotes on 'digging for treasure'

and that the whole war on terror excuse and saddams WMD's where just an excuse for going, as they rpoved even without the WMD's and the UN warnings they went anyway, because there is something buried they want.

Yes Grasshopper... you are right...
Star Gate Found In Iraq - The Real Reason We Went to War

Ill dig around tomorrow and find a list of what is supposed to be there

Pssst Item 1 Stargate... (I would call that 'treasure
)

We do have a whole thread on that here... for those interested
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ill do the caves..

Cool
Can't wait to see what you 'dig up'

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
In fact they look like artificial hills made with all the dirt moved by the construction of the palace.

They ARE artificial hills ArMaP... the point was addressing Matyas' comment about world leaders using sacred geometry.. Saddam wanted to be the new 'Marduk'

As to Pine gap... there are also THESE

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Would you be more satisfied if architects around the world somehow did not use geometry in their designs? Sacred geometry is really just normal geometry but with 33% added fervour.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Well...perhaps it can just be boiled down to intelligent engineering?

It would seem that certain things DO show up consistently in nature. Phi, Fibonacci....we see the same fractal relationships. If nature prefers these relationships, then it must mean that building according to them will create a more positive result.

Ancient man payed very close attention to the world around him. In so doing, he became a subject matter expert in the applied physics of his planet. No, he could not pick up a dry erase marker and impress you with this mathematical proofs. But he could use years of experience observing, applied on top of countless generations of accumulated knowledge.

Sacred, indeed.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
yeh I agree, the physical universe is manifested via geometry, which is definitely inspiring for many. I just don't get all flustered when I see engineers, designers, architects etc tapping into it. I do appreciate grand design in projects.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

It is not the appearance of sacred geometry in art and engineering I get excited about SC, it is the straight path of reduction and subsequent construction to simple single integers and from simple single integers.

The computer screen you are looking into to read this message, I have a shiny nickel the aspect ratio is 4:3, which derives from the Pythagorean 3:4:5 right triangle. The sum of the numbers is 12, the number of knots in a rope Pythagoras saw the Egyptians use to lay out their fields after every Nile flood.

If it isn't 4:3, its their square, 16:9. If it isn't 16:9, its 16:10, being closer to the golden rectangle and improving upon the economy of manufacture.

So there is no escaping it, sacred geometry is everywhere. The beauty of it is in the proof, that being, in the event the entire world is completely erased it would resurrect by Nature's application of the holy law of ratios.

So it is eternal and absolute, therein is no greater truth than this. Beyond the number is only Oblivion. It is the foundation of the world laid by the Master Architect

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon,

glad the thread has livened up again....

what are those things in the image you posted ???

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Imagine Earth as a tourist trap for Aliens passing thru or on vacation. What if our world economy depended on Alien techno which they guarded against us discovering for fear we misuse techno or tip the balance and cause abuses worse than our savage history tells us we are capable of ? If you remember the "Predator" series of movies,that was my 1987 contribution to try to roll a story out of OUR seemingly disconnected and "missing pieces" ancient history and prehistory. Simultaneously I ghostwrote for Star Trek,with more formulaic references and backstory. In Trek,humans and humanity are the center of the universe. In Predator(inspired by A L I E N) humans fill a need or niche as useful tools. My background for that was the backwash of rejecting the Catholic religion,as I still was as a kid entertained by fantastic bible stories that seemed unbelievable as comic books. Sci-fi was my new school.
Here is where I'll lose many readers. The pinnacles have my attention as a piece of the puzzle,just like the pyramids and crop circles. See the faces engraved in the standing stones? They could represent the invisibles that surround us out of the range of normal vision. Significantly some animals on Mars look as quirky as these stone faces,though in our time not as large as these stones,but more waist-high or knee-high,with some exceptions larger.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Americans don't understand what this facility is let alone Australians.

This place is the most strategic military site in the world.

It is the best keep secret.............ssshhh

A Star and flag for Mungo

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

where you the main writer of predator ?
i thought it was Jim and John Thomas .

also what eps of Star trek did you write ?

and could you explain the shapes more please ??
also you stated in another thread that you designed the rover vehicles , is that correct ?

many thanks
snoopyuk

[edit on 16-4-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk

where you the main writer of predator ?
i thought it was Jim and John Thomas .

also what eps of Star trek did you write ?

and could you explain the shapes more please ??
also you stated in another thread that you designed the rover vehicles , is that correct ?

many thanks
snoopyuk

[edit on 16-4-2008 by snoopyuk]

Uh-oh..... I think you've already answered the real question.

This person appears to be struggling with certain issues?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeGlint
This place is the most strategic military site in the world.

NSA listening post one of many around the world... if you Sneeze... they know it

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Snoopy,I'm an idea man,which in my case means I come up with ideas and others take them and invest time and money in their realization.I do drawings and story lines,very raw form original first draft stuff.Think of it as shorthand or outlines. If you want more detailed info on my contributions to Predator,Trek,Mars Rovers etc I'll answer questions to satisfy your curiousity. [email protected] otherwise I'll be pestered for splattering my resume and derailing threads.
Just let me know if you see a face in this Mars image.Thanks,Jerry.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Snoopyuk,the shapes as above in the Pinnacles pic I outlined are what I see only in pics as faces of almost invisible faces . I've seen them in pics for about 40 years appear from seemingly out of nowhere,especially in vegetation backgrounds or flat wide surfaces where detail is unobscured by background.They look like fuzzy,out of focus blurry faces with more or less clarity even within the same frame. These are Earth pics I'm talking about.I found some in books and magazines as a teen and couldn't explain what I was seeing as plain as day. I believe the camera lens condenses them and the pic process reduces them enough to roughly make out their edges and so they'd be so dispersed,cloudlike in real life they'd be thinner than clouds,very low density and you'd walk thru them without knowing seeing feeling sensing them in most cases. That's what I assumed until Debris,another poster on ATS told me more about them. I hope that answers your question somewhat and hope you get what I mean even if you do or don't see them yourself in pics.
Look next to my belly in the muscle pose pic and see the little green guyin front of the car hood in the grass.You wouldn't have noticed him,right?. I included him in a rough illustation of Mars creatures. The "invisibles"(on Earth) rarely look THAT solid or clear,so it actually more resembled a Mars being. Yes I realize it all sounds geeky.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Ummm this has exactly WHAT to do with Pine Gap?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I can't PROVE what it has to do with Pine Gap,but can only relay a tidbit of info that MAY connect Pine Gap with Nasa imaging. Aliens,at Pine Gap certainly interest me.Of course if they can travel to nearby planets such as Mars then that helps explain why I see people there,and some familiar as well as unfamiliar animals there. I wondered why JPL people seemed to know very little of the scope of life on Mars that they would be willing to state for the record.Donna Shirley has insisted on Doctor Space/David Livingston's The Space Show,that nasa is not hiding any information about a civilization on Mars,period. She seemed so convinced of hat statement that I judge her to be telling the truth as she knows and understands it.Remember the military compartmentalize info to secure it. I was told online back in a chatroom in 2004 that JPL people are kept in the dark and the masking work was done by black ops in Australia where the initial downloads of sat data was screened and manipulated before sending to Nasa/JPL. Malin owns the cams and pics as per their business with Nasa as independent contractor. You see I always have an incomplete picture of the chain of events,but when you figure that true scientists would be better off kept in the dark/compartmentalized,and leave the dirty work to the military,it sort of makes sense in the classic division of labor model. That might not keep you or many other readers awake at night trying to figure out WHO is responsible for the Mars images masking,but even if my assumptions are wrong 100% wrong, I'm still hopeful that integrity lies with the scientists.Just don't fault me for thinking outside the box,when years later some of my claims get proven to be true by independent sources .
Some Mars people are painful to look at,much like the truth of Nasa image masking. You asked.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Very interesting thread people, very interesting.
I'm another Aussie who has lived in both SA and now NT, I've been up and down the Stuart Highway a few times. I've seen a few lights in the sky doing odd things, one of the reasons I was eventually drawn to ATS.
I am considering a drive south later this year with possibly a trip to Alice before then, I might have to take a swag and keep an eye on the skies.

Maybe off-topic, I wonder if anyone from SA could possibly locate a newspaper (Advertiser) article concerning a UFO sighting at Marla Bore. My memory is not the best but it would have been around Sept-Dec, 98 or 99, maybe even 2000. I'm sorry I can't narrow it down any more than that, I did a lot of trips between 95 and 2002. I do recal this one being front page news though. There was also a TV news crew there the next day when I went through but I don't recall ever seeing a TV report. Not to say the footage wasn't used, just not seen by me.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Zorgon,

I laughed so hard, I spit my coffee on my computer screen...

thanks for keeping me sane... I thought I was missing something.

M

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I guess i'll go to my grave never knowing.

Still, I live in hope

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by troppo_ozstyleMaybe off-topic, I wonder if anyone from SA could possibly locate a newspaper (Advertiser) article concerning a UFO sighting at Marla Bore...

Let me just add to that, the reason I am interested in this is because I believe that what myself and my father saw the same night but much further north is connected to the Marla sightings. I also believe that what we saw is connected to either Pine Gap or another base near Wycliffe Well.

So what did we see? In a nutshell, we saw an orange light (fitting the desciption of the Marla sightings) but it was alone and in a vertical descent (as opposed to mutiple lights and erratic movement @ Marla).
When it got close to the ground, a glow seemed to appear from the ground behind some low hills not far off to east of the highway and spread horizontally. The ground glow stopped spreading, the light descended behind the hills in the middle of the glow and then the glow retracted and disappeared. If I didn't know better, I'd swear the ground just opened up and swallowed it.
I have tried searching the area using google earth but the whole region has very little resolution. I hoped the upgrade would improve some of it but despite much better resolution on the surrounding areas, the whole region around Wycliffe is very very ordinary. Indeed the only way I found Wycliffe was by following the highway south until you come to here:

You can follow it further south and find Wycliffe if you really try but get used to looking at that low res green.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join