It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap Underground Entry?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Doghead I don't want to appear to be disrespecting you but I have to say that you conform to the classic hoaxer with your original vagueness in regards to these satelittes. It seems you have had enough time now to familiarize yourself with the "Black Knight" fable and are now adding intricate details and constantly adding to the story with more and more detail

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Fair enough, I can't control what you think of me mate.

We actually discussed the satellites etc. over dinner on Saturday. The same person I was meeting and talking to about the Alien Hair matter is connected to this stuff too.

Not sure how investigating and refreshing my memory with an ex-colleague is the same as hoaxing, but whatever. Your mileage obviously varies.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Mazzroth - I agree with you. I came in very open minded and wanted to believe what Doghead is saying but it's just more of the same unfortunately. If he could share something specific and verifiable I'd be willing to listen but unfortunately it's just the same hoaxer style posting. Wish I felt differently....sorry DH....

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yup... Looks like DH has been studying mine and John's material and is merely representing it

Probably paid off the normal swarm of skeptics so they wouldn't hound him

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Doghead

I am fully impressed with your style of writing and vocabulary but Im afraid the content is not new unfortunately. I don't want to be a topic killer because hopefully a genuine Secret Base ex-employee will come forward and present information thats closer to the truth as your claims are fantastic bordering on pure fantasty.

These claims require fantastic proof, that has unfortunately not been presented but in all honesty not expected. Write your book and post a place we can buy it as Im sure you have some talent in the field of fiction writing my dear freind.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
To those who think Doghead is a Hoaxster..

Didn't Buzz Aldrin ask NASA about what was outside of the lunar craft whilst going to the moon, see the 5th part of the untold story of the moon landing on Youtube.

It didn't follow them, it was stationary.

And how many of the Mars probes have been "lost"? Even NASA admits to not knowing what has gone wrong with some of them.
So as to call Doghead out on this, think about it first.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't think DogHead is a hoaxer, rather his strategy is weak. He has spread himself too thin and overused the cookie cutter "I have no comment" rule, which has robbed his material of depth.

So how is that intelligence gathering coming along there, DogHead?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
That is not a nice thing to say...

Insinuating that other ATS members can be paid to change their behaviour is not the best way of proving him wrong.

Even as a joke, I think you should not have written it.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

You seem to have at least a slight learning disability... This isn't about a book sale. As for proof- hm. I think I'll keep safe and not bother thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You are so good! I still don't know, if I should support this...

We SHOULD save this ape planet. But it is really questionable...

Many moods I have...

Naaah! Not this way!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yup... Looks like DH has been studying mine and John's material and is merely representing it

Can't speak for you, but all Lear ever did was repeat the same deliberately crafted disinformation rhetoric from his controllers at the CIA. It is a matter of public record as to Lear's service to the CIA, the fictional origin of the UFO material he repeated and the wholly destructive effect it had.

As for you- I have no idea as to your genuine motivations. Maybe you're just lonely. Who knows.

It seems this topic is definitely going to get hijacked. So be it.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Is there a big diff between the MO of Australia's alphabet agencies and the yanks?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

As long as it is only Captain Sparrows, there is no danger. But if California Jones joins... Pay attention! She's got it!

Don't worry. I leave you alone here now. Tell them, what you want to tell them. I am hunting the snarks...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Even as a joke, I think you should not have written it.

I am in agreement with you there ArMaP.

I believe Z's intention is to reveal the inequitable treatment over the same material. And being something of a sore spot, let his emotion override his better judgment.

But then again we are human, and errors are allowed to a certain degree. He has shown nothing more than being so.

DH, OTOH, has put on the mantle of a god. Or it could just be coincidence. And he is bankrolling open season on aliens. Stupidity, or just bad policy? And he is in error on technical issues. Is it ignorance, or intentional? These are questions that keep me on the fence.

And his "no comment" rule is ineffective, because like some problems, I don't just go away. I am here to stay, long after the dog star has faded to obscurity...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I find the last few pages of this thread to be highly entertaining.

Instead of a legitimate examination of a supposed ex-Pine Gap employee, we have people derailing the thread with accusations that really contain no more merit than those of Doghead himself. Think about it ... you are all nothing but a name on a computer screen to me. Even John Lear. If I meet you in person, eh, then it becomes a different story. Your evidence that XYZ has no evidence is really the same as no evidence to me. If that makes any sense.

That being said, one of the main reasons I post so little in ATS is that every "witness" thread turns into 50% legitimate questions regarding the person's credentials/knowledge and 50% debunk/baiting/complaining about the person's lack of credentials/knowledge. I think it IS warranted. I DO want to know if I just spent the last 1.5 hours of my life reading the work of a hoaxer. But can't that be done in a separate thread? One that might actually have the person in question as the OP (apologies, mungodave). And sorry to point out the few people in this thread, this is more of a place to set my soapbox for the moment.

Anyways, back on topic.

1) Doghead, I will continue to assume you are genuine until proven otherwise. What specific things COULD be done to any information you were to give outside of what you are "allowed"? Obviously physical harm to you is a possibility, but I'm referring more to the actualy info.

2) Was the dog comment earlier in reference solely to dogheads ... or dogs in general. I have my own interesting research on canines that in a very strange way ties in with the current topic.

3) In your opinon why don't more people come forward as you have? Are they afraid? Lazy? Lack the knowledge? Thanks for your time.

EDIT TO ADD: I realize there was a separate thread that was started and then removed and I understand why it was done. Guess that was more of just a venting on my part. Anyways, carry on.

[edit on 2/11/2008 by Fiverz]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
That is not a nice thing to say...

Perhaps but I am not in a nice mood... maybe I will apologize for the insinuation later... when I see the same treatment of this thread

Originally posted by DogHead
but all Lear ever did was repeat the same deliberately crafted disinformation rhetoric from his controllers at the CIA. It is a matter of public record as to Lear's service to the CIA,

Well it is obvious that you read very little of John's posts in many topics... but how are YOU any different? This 'yarn' you are spinning is most likely the REAL disinfo... but to me I see no difference in your approach

Well considering this thread was about a question on a possible picture of a tunnel entrance... and seeing as no comment has really been addressed to answer the OP, nor his second posting of the same question... seems you are correct you have successfully steered this thread to your whims..

Funny though.. we have you here 'spilling the beans' about Pine Gap, and No_one and zx4551 'spilling their guts' about area 51 while at the same time engaged in a heated "I am telling the truth" "No I am your lying" feud and in all of it not ONE shred of ANY evidence from ANY source Not one image, not one document nothing... nada... zip...

And yet everyone is eating it up

You make claims you are wealthy... you have offered a million for the 'head of an alien' dead or alive, you have offered to fund a research program using Bob Lazar's sample of Element 115 with no hopes of even seeing it and who knows what else...

Well again no proof... and those two I mentioned seem pretty safe bets you won't have to pay up...

Seems to me a double standard is being presented here... you are unwilling to provide the proof you demand of others...

As to my motives? No mystery there I have repeatedly stated that I am on a personal quest for knowledge and via my website I share with others that are interested.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
to doghead

what other people that have 'spoken out' about secret facilities and government programs do you believe.. people like bob lazar...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I asked one of my 'contacts' to look into the Australian Pine Gap thread here...

Here is his response...

Hi Ron,

I have little interest in those idiot blogs, and those involved in them. I
know some people care what they say, but those people are of little interest
anyway. Who cares what they say? Who pays any attention to unsupported
anonymous jabbering? You also have to ask yourself - 'why would they bother
doing it in the first place?' If the guy is real then he is probably an
intelligence man or hired to spread disinformation. I know our Australian
spooks established all the important UFO Societies in the country back in
the late 40' to mid 50's,as,like the USA, it was the only way they could
collect intelligence at low cost, while they publicly rubbished the entire
subject. They still use the very same methods. Also I know they are still
part of the super secret American controlled international intelligence
organization, which is involved in the UFO situation, and other X file like
data. It is very big, and although associated with the military of several
countries it writes it's own agenda, and has it's own facilities.Remember
the now defunced Australian National Safety Council? They had their own
airforce! It all operates under the wing of the 'Secret Government', and
uses the other organizations for information gathering only, on the one way
street basis.Also they are very dangerous. As officially they do not
exist,they can do anything they like.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Knowing that you could care less about "stars", still i give a star to this post.

Excellent.

The field is so obfuscated so as to render any information you find nearly useless.

And people are hungry enough for info that they buy everything. One of the major skeptics that you referred to earlier isn't in here. Where is the defender of sanity?

It is obvious that something is going on at Pine Gap. The obfuscation of the only verifiable evidence thus far (under a thick blanet of anecdote) creates a major sticking point for the validity of much of the info in this thread.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

at the moment you and your contact have as much credibility as dog head... can you prove that your contact exists?

[edit on 12-2-2008 by purplemonkey]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join