It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlocks Origins of Humanity/Hidden Records & Other Mysterys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

Thanks again for your involvement in this thread OTC. I am at this moment compiling evidence of Jesus' existence, but this will be for another thread. I want to make sure that I have all my ducks in a row before I present it.
And in answer to the question, if I was a previous lurker, No. A friend told me about ATS, and I promptly signed on. My friend is not a member. He just enjoys reading.
I agree with your decision to continue with research into the shadow beings. Did you take a look at the external image that I posted of Shadow Man atop someone's house. It doesn't get any more real than that. Godspeed on your journey. This might be your ministry to help others.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Winged one,
Welcome to the thread. This is not a thread for the discussion or argument of Christianity or lack thereof. My bad, for bringing it up. There is an active thread if you wish to participate in arguing about overthrowing Christianity. You should have many supporters there. Otherwise you are welcome to stay and discuss the actual topics here, civilly.
here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I have a distaste for "christianty" I think those people are more like (christ stains), but I don't understand your issue with the truth of such a charactor as associated with a "christ" "Creator Son".

The Watchers are the watchers and not the fallen one's. Maybe at one time the fallen one's were watchers but they stopped watching and started controling.

Much of the origin spills over into the teaching of the egipsons

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

This is not the thread for that discussion. I refer you to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My apologies everyone that this thread has been temporarily de-railed. Our topic of discussion is not Christianity or any other religion or lack thereof. We are discussing the Origins of humankind and other mysteries. Oh and also the hidden records. So, let's resume with that.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ever hear of 'The Bell?' Here's a little info on it. But I must say that the entire website is a real eye-opener. I was continuing my research on the origins of humanity, when I ran across it. Just thought you folks might find it interesting:

Following his capture, as much as Sporrenberg was able to divulge to Soviet intelligence and the Polish courts about the Bell was this, Witkowski said. The project had gone under two code names: "Laternentrager" and "Chronos" and always involved "Die Glocke" - the bell-shaped object that had glowed when under test. The Bell itself was made out of a hard, heavy metal and was filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color... The experiments always took place under a thick ceramic cover and involved the rapid spinning of two cylinders in opposite directions...[13]

The tests involved placing various plants and animals within the Bell's influence. Almost all of them were destroyed: "A crystalline substance formed within the tissues, destroying them from the inside; liquids, including blood, gelled and separated into clearly distilled fractions." People in the program also suffered from "sleep problems, loss of memory and balance, muscle spasms and a permanent unpleasant taste in the mouth." Many of the scientists even died as a result of their exposure to the activated Bell.

According to Sporrenberg, this enigmatic 'Bell' was evacuated by the Special Evacuation Kommando before the enemy forces arrived.

So, what the hell was this 'Bell' that was so important?

According to Sporrenberg, it was associated with "vortex compression" and "magnetic fields separation," and a related source suggested that the Bell had something to do with "spin polarization" and "spin resonance." These were, Witkowski pointed out to Cook, "physical principles that had come to be associated with the new wave of gravity and antigravity pioneers - people like Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov..."

www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Letter from Major Donald Keyhoe to President Harry S. Truman, seeking advice on further debunking of UFO stories:

Sorry! Cut and paste will not work for this page. Follow this link:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Anyone heard anything about this, or have any opinions?

Preliminary evidence of ET indicators in Paleo-Indian artifacts dating to the time of the AL/YD boundary event were also reported in 1998 and 1999 internet postings. For example, in February 1999 William Topping called attention to the presence of 1) spherules/chondrules present on some of the particles embedded in Paleo-Indian artifacts, 2) a "spike" of magnetite/ilmenite particles and spherules in the sediments directly "on" the Paleo-Indian horizon at the Gainey site in Michigan, and 3) elevated chromium and nickel in sediments from the Gainey Paleo-Indian horizon as evidenced through XRF analysis. Also in a June 1998 internet posting Baker, Taylor, and Topping reported the existence of surface pits in cherts on Paleo-Indian artifacts some containing embedded particles, some as large as 100 microns, having spherule-like protrusions suggesting in-flight particle heating. They conclude that the embedded particles are of extraterrestrial origin and had been heated during hypervelocity flight through the atmosphere. Based on shotgun experiments he conducted, Topping estimates that the particles entered these cherts at speeds as high as 0.4 km/s.
The evidence unveiled by the YDB group clearly establishes beyond a doubt that the megafaunal extinction had an extraterrestrial cause. But whether it was due solely to one or more comet explosions or impacts is questionable. Firestone, West, and Smith (2006) also have done an admirable job in their book of making the case that the Earth was subject to intense bombardment by cometary masses of various sizes at the beginning of the Allerod/Younger Dryas transition. Their discussion of comet explosions taking place over eastern Canada and Michigan, and craters in the Carolinas and elsewhere appears convincing.

www.starburstfound.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
One of the world's oldest mysteries. Flight proven during B.C. times

Many researchers into the UFO enigma tend to overlook a very important fact. While it assumed that most flying saucers are of alien, or perhaps Governmental Military origin, another possible origin of UFOs is ancient India and Atlantis.

What we know about ancient Indian flying vehicles comes from ancient Indian sources; written texts that have come down to us through the centuries. There is no doubt that most of these texts are authentic; many are the well known ancient Indian Epics themselves, and there are literally hundreds of them. Most of them have not even been translated into English yet from the old Sanskrit.

The Indian Emperor Ashoka started a "Secret Society of the Nine Unknown Men": great Indian scientists who were supposed to catalogue the many sciences. Ashoka kept their work secret because he was afraid that the advanced science catalogued by these men, culled from ancient Indian sources, would be used for the evil purpose of war, which Ashoka was strongly against, having been converted to Buddhism after defeating a rival army in a bloody battle.

The "Nine Unknown Men" wrote a total of nine books, presumably one each. Book number was "The Secrets of Gravitation!" This book, known to historians, but not actually seen by them dealt chiefly with "gravity control." It is presumably still around somewhere, kept in a secret library in India, Tibet or elsewhere (perhaps even in North America somewhere). One can certainly understand Ashoka's reasoning for wanting to keep such knowledge a secret, assuming it exists. if the Nazis had such weapons at their disposal during World War Ii. Ashoka was also aware devastating wars using such advanced vehicles and other "futuristic weapons" that had destroyed the ancient Indian "Rama Empire" several thousand years before.

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Good morning everyone! Hope you are enjoying Life's greatest mysteries. I will be leaving later today for a business related trip in the Austin area. I might have access to a laptop while I am there, so that I can keep up with this thread. If not, please feel free to research any mysteries already posted and add your comments, or list any new mysteries that you may find. You certainly may discuss them among yourselves until I return.
I have truly enjoyed this interaction with those of you who have chosen to be involved thus far. Take good care of yourselves.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi Everyone! I was able to borrow a laptop to keep up with my research on mysteries and origins of humanity. The mouse on this thing is a whole new deal to me, so I will do my best to copy and paste something very interesting that I found. Seems that alien DNA has been tested. Read and see what you think:

This is a complex and difficult story to tell. We
have taken a hair sample that was allegedly from
an alien abduction episode and subjected it to
DNA polymerase chain reaction (PCR) analysis—
a technique that has not been used before in UFO
investigation. Without this evidence, the case would be like
any other alien abduction account: a bizarre story without
any evidence to support its reality. The evidence we have
uncovered suggests connections that may require us to
consider new hypotheses on the biological nature of at least
some of the beings implicated in alien abduction experiences.
Unlike many investigators and researchers in this
area, I will not rush to judgment on what all this means. This
is the first study of its kind

www.cufos.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I see you seem to be an avid reader and interested in "researching" your subjects and in

your opening posts made references and links to "The Hidden Records" well may i suggest

that you read the thread on ATS ALIENS and UFO's "The TRUE story behind The HOAX

Heard Round the World." ( Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors ) 57 FLAGS and counting !!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join