It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlocks Origins of Humanity/Hidden Records & Other Mysterys

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Lizard Like Beings in Milwaukee (Sounds Reptilian to me)

A couple of years ago a friend told me he was walking along the Milwaukee River south of East Capitol Drive. He heard a noise, he turned around and saw two heads with big like yellow cat eyes. They disappeared. He saw them again and got out of there fast! He said he never saw any animals like this that he knows of in in his life.

After what my friend told me, I just happened to be a security officer that did watch over the construction site back in 1991 at the end of East Chambers Street east of Humboldt Blvd. There they had a trailer that was damaged and they blamed it on vandals. It looked like it had claw like damage to me. Why would kids to that?

One weekend when I relieved a third shift guard he was all shook up. He said that at around 3AM someone hit or shook the trailer real hard. He went outside and thought he saw something went into the river. Police could not find anything.

I talked to people in that area and they said they hear small short hideous yells at night, dogs missing, property damage and weird odors.

I planned to snoop around that area but not alone! Anyone who has any information please e-mail me: [email protected]. It would be interesting to find out what is lurking between East Capitol Drive and East Locust Street along the Milwaukee River. But I would like to go as a group, never know - it may be like the Blair Witch.

www.cafthspeaks.ufo2u.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well Sizle I've got to give you my props. Nice thread or I should say threads?

Since you are a new member let me suggest something. You opened a thread mixing it up with at least 5 different subjects. It doesn't work like that. For each subject you have to open a new thread. One has to focus only in a specific thematic and not a mix of everything considered unusual

Maybe a mod of the forum should split this thread in different ones to make the participation easier to follow.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A flag and a star for content reading, this must be the first thread I have come across in nearly 12 months where the OP has not been hit with a barrage of ridicule and the thread descend into an argument.

I hope you get some good replies

[edit on 19/1/08 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Well Sizle I've got to give you my props. Nice thread or I should say threads?

Since you are a new member let me suggest something. You opened a thread mixing it up with at least 5 different subjects. It doesn't work like that. For each subject you have to open a new thread. One has to focus only in a specific thematic and not a mix of everything considered unusual

Maybe a mod of the forum should split this thread in different ones to make the participation easier to follow.

Just my 2 cents.

Hello Telos,
Nice name. Thanks for the good words., and the suggestions. I also wondered about this very thing when I assembled this thread. I did a lot of research prior to just blindly posting. Hence, the title, Human Origins and Other Mysteries. But as you suggested, if the mods deem fit, I am not opposed to this thread being split. Thank you for your interest and input in this matter.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
A flag and a star for content reading, this must be the first thread I have come across in nearly 12 months where the OP has not been hit with a barrage of ridicule and the thread descend into an argument.

I hope you get some good replies

[edit on 19/1/08 by Wolfie_UK]

Hi Wolfie! Thank you so much! Yes it is nice, isn't it?
Although I would like to see some active discussion on some of the subject matter. I love mysteries. I loved that TV show, 'Unsolved Mysterys.' I have very recently began to look into the 'Codes.' There seems to be a more recent one called the Moses Code. There is a group forming in Austin, Tx. that is closest to me. I am thinking of joining it, just to get the inside information. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a cult of some kind.
But thank you for your input and please continue following.
Does anyone besides Telos have objections to the way that I am assembling this thread? I do want to do this in a satisfactory way. Not to be a people-pleaser, but to have an easy flow of information.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Welcome, sizzle, and nice thread (or as Telos noted, threads)

You asked had anyone dealt with shadow beings, which is something I dealt with extensively during the period of 1989-93-ish, almost nightly in the beginning. Decreased to weekly, then just occasionally as time ticked . . . and it was of the suffocation variety, for the most part.

It was, indeed, the calling upon Jesus which would inevitably ward them off, if I am honest in recounting this particular history. Just at the point where it seemed death was imminent, the assailant would simply vanish after my broken, gasping pleas for "JESUS!" (which was the only thing I could think of at the time to do, the creature was so sudden and overwhelming) and I would return to this reality. Not a dream, most of the time, although some of the attacks would occur in what I was clearly perceiving as a dream. During those years I was very religious, bible-thumping, you're going to hell/I'm not... the works. Today, I'm much more compassion-focused, study spirituality from a Christ-centered but universally-curious vantage point, and believe we should live and let live, for optimal human unity.

But the dark figures . . very disturbing, at first, it became very Freddy Kruger-esque where going to bed was preceded by panic. The attacks began violently, and by 1993 were few and far between, with almost a whimpering effort in the final days of it. Even now I 'see' wispy, shadowy beings occasionally, corner-of-the-eye flashes, but none of the former not-quite-awake/not-quite-sleep assaults. My summation is that I'm simply past that stage, spiritually speaking, to where they are no longer a threat.

The "Hat Man" character is what compelled me to post, however, as that is something I saw sitting on the edge of my bed when I was around seven years of age. Woke up in the middle of the night (I was always somewhat distressed by the dark), and he was sitting on the edge, very tall hat, like a classic magician's hat, just looking and grinning at me as I gawked back, appearing as if made of glass or mist . . . transparent but definitely right there in front of me. I was terrified, even too much to scream, and shot back under the covers, and apparently fell back asleep. The next morning I told my mother what had happened, and being a real "dust and ice-particles" kinda gal, assured me I had seen headlight reflections from one of the many cars which would pass the house on our block. All these years I've remembered that night with the dynamic tension of "I know what I saw" vs. "Yeah, but mother said it was only headlights..." and mother is always right, right?

Reading the text you posted was eery, but I appreciate that such descriptions could not exist unless people other than me had seen and been through these same types of events. I had a friend in whom I could trust with this level of craziness back then, and on one occasion I was recounting to her some specifics of one of my attacks, and she broke in and finished my story by describing the same shadowy being choking her in like fashion just a night or two before. Some days later, she told me that a coworker had done the same thing with her -- finished her story with the same ending, and in neither case did the listener have prior knowledge of the specifics of the punch line.

From that point on I accepted that this is real, and consider myself today fully aware of their presence and unthreatened. However, so not to use all 6500 of my available characters, I'll stop now. I think that scientific study, ironically, should be undertaken somehow by somebody to learn why these creatures seem so disturbed by the Christ that they flee.

Why would this be, if there is no Christ? Why care? and flee?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

Welcome OTC,
What a testimony! My prayers are with you. You probably noticed my post of having a brother who is visited by the shadow ppl. For him, they take on various forms. He has even been under physical attack from them. He is of an agnostic nature, so he battles them of his own might. They have been with him since childhood.
Did you follow the link I gave for the shadow ppl? The owner of this website is very helpful in assisting ppl that are afflicted with these visitors. She has been an experiencer herself. She is also a Christian and a psychologist. She has a book out. But she gives away a lot of free information as well. She has a discussion forum and a e-mail address to contact for personal advice.
She is a regular on Coast-to-coast radio.
Also. read about Chaftha. Hope this helps. God bless.

Edit to answer overlooked question: I almost forgot the Jesus question. Although it might not have been an actual question as much as an observation. But I did not want to overlook it, just the same. Because to me, it is a very important one.
I am not a good chapter and verse person, so I will have to go on memory (my bible got soaked and is not legible). But the way I see it, the reason that the shadow beings flee when you call out the name of Jesus, is because of the verse in the Scripture that says,,,the Name that every knee shall bow. He causes even the demons to flee.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Again and again, sorry to sound like a broken record...

However after adding up all the perspectives of all the ancient civilatzations I came to the realization that when I discovered the Urantia Book it was speaking the truth about the days far more ancient then beyond the records of mankind.

Paper67 The Planetary Rebelion will be a real eye opener if you read from that point on.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Have any of you read up on the Majestic Documents, since they have been declassified? I will insert one quote here and then give you some links to follow. This particular website, was provided by Linda Moulton-Howe:

Dr. J Allen Hynek
Scientific Consultant to Blue Book
“Blue book was now under
direct orders to debunk. . . I
remember the conversations
around the conference table
in which it was suggested
that Walt Disney or some
educational cartoon
producer be enlisted in [the]
debunking process.”
Source: The Hynek UFO Report

www.majesticdocuments.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

However after adding up all the perspectives of all the ancient civilatzations I came to the realization that when I discovered the Urantia Book it was speaking the truth about the days far more ancient then beyond the records of mankind.

Paper67 The Planetary Rebelion will be a real eye opener if you read from that point on.

Incarnated,
Could you be a little more specific
as to which topic that you are addressing

Never mind, I got you, now.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Okay,
I know that you are going to strongly disagree with me, but I have to give my opinion of the Urantia book. I have done a lot of indepth reading into it. It is a fascinating piece of literature and extremely well written.
As a Christian, we are instructed to test all things to see if they be of God.
So, I set out with that in mind. The biblical accounts described in Urantia, are without question, very beautiful indeed. But I have found on more than one ocassion that it diminishes the deity of Christ. So, for that reason, I cannot support it as a document that would support Christianity.
There may be some factual things put forth there, but when you are dealing with beings such as the Watchers, (which some believe to be the fallen ones) then you can't expect the whole truth. So at this time, I am stopping my study of the book.
I am glad that you have found it as a source of knowledge. We can't all think alike.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Have you ever considered that people have hoarded knowledge sometime in the past and intentionally triggered wars and climate changes in the past to kill off most of the population in order to start again from scratch with them as the leaders using their advanced tech a couple of generations after the wipe out to portray themselves as gods? or that they plan to do the exact same thing again and are already building bunker cities and designing new diseases to wipe us out and gain even more control once again? or even that it may have happened several times in the past and its a long term plan of control?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
Have you ever considered that people have hoarded knowledge sometime in the past and intentionally triggered wars and climate changes in the past to kill off most of the population in order to start again from scratch with them as the leaders using their advanced tech a couple of generations after the wipe out to portray themselves as gods? or that they plan to do the exact same thing again and are already building bunker cities and designing new diseases to wipe us out and gain even more control once again? or even that it may have happened several times in the past and its a long term plan of control?

Hi HuntaXX!
Yes I have considered that. Thank you for bringing it into the discussion. I personally feel that this is the agenda of the illuminatti. I think a lot of ppl feel the same way.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Hi sizzle, I truely believe that one of the greatest books about humanities beginnings is located in the western part of The United States Of America in a place called Lumeria not lemuria. This is a vast region and many secrets of Lumeria will be exposed when expeditions go into the hidden areas.

This is where humanoids, hybrids and alien beings once comingled. The proof is in the statues, holograms and 3D negatives burnt into the rocks.
Many of the statues are hidden in the rocks and actually stealthed and reveal themselves when full spectrum or Lazer light is beamed onto the objects directly.

This is truely one of the greatest finds in human history. You may ask the question does our government know of these areas that I am calling Lumeria? The answer is yes to a certain exstent, but most areas have not been discovered leaving it open for some of the greatest finds ever on this planet Earth.

I discovered the area on Earth, called Lumeria after spending thousands of hours scanning or viewing photos from ground zero and satellite missions on Mars.

I picked up a visual code that was transmitted visually when viewing photos that help me see things in 3D and holograms from Mars. I used this visual knowledge to discover what I call again, Lumeria on Earth and to see incredible anomolies on Mars as well as the rest of the planets and Moons in our Solar System.

I finally have come to the conclusion that what I am seeing in photos is different dimensional time lines stacked on top of each other when viewing a specific place or area either on Earth or in our Solar System. This is similar to a recorded still photo but with many exposers. Rik Riley

[edit on 19-1-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Hi Rik Riley! Welcome! Thank you so much for that very informative post. I have just recently began research into this area. and what little that I have been able to glean thus far, supports what you are saying. I thirst for much more knowledge in this field. Do you have any suggestions where I might look?
Your reference to the western region lines up to the testimonies of the California residents who have sighted the race of Lumerians of Mt. Shasta. Please tell me more if you can.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
comments from those who believe the Majestic documents to be a hoax:

Sparks and Greenwood claim to be reporting the results of “a research project to review
and investigate the secret Pratt tapes and files.” None of the secret tapes or files are
shared word-for-word (nor were previously released to independent researchers), so the
reader has no way to assess independently the credibility of this new source of
information at the paper’s MUFON release. Sparks and Greenwood claim that these
tapes and files, when added together with other well-known material, make it clear that a
few individuals in the Air Force have been responsible for faking several classic
documents relating to MJ-12, the alleged government project to study UFOs in
sophisticated detail.
Although most of the Sparks, Greenwood (and Castner?) focus is on the so-called
Aquarius documents and the related Eisenhower Briefing Document (EBD), the inference
and statement is that all MJ-12 documents are fake, noting that the authors Wood and
Wood “apparently have never met an MJ-12 document they did not like” and were...

www.majesticdocuments.com...

BACKGROUND. The fundamental story told by the MJ-12 documents is this:
unconventional craft have maneuvered over the United States, causing enormous concern
to our nation’s security agencies, and some craft have faltered to earth where highly
secret, and sometimes illegal, operations have recovered extraordinary technology and
non-human creatures. All means were authorized to hide and discredit these phenomena.
If you do not believe such events are possible, then you will reject the MJ-12 documents,
and you will interpret other information through this same lens of denial. Conversely, if
you suspect such events may have happened, you would expect to see some leaked
documents like MJ-12 from whistleblowers.
Indeed, in the paper itself Sparks describes himself as “a lifelong UFO skeptic of ETH
[extraterrestrial hypothesis] and as the original Roswell skeptic.”

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
[edit on 1/19/08 by WingedOne]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedOne

Hi Winged one!
What a sense of humor you have!
But I was trying to be tactful and fair.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I came across something that seems to support a belief that I have had all along. That we are a product of our environment. I will only be posting a portion of this great and interesting piece, but do follow the link and read the rest of it. He has other interesting works as well.

The Origin Of HumanKind. The information that was written in the Bible that the human race came from only one family is very much scientifically true. The scattering abroad of the family of Noah in different places of the habitable earth eventually and gradually produced different physical features among them depending on the kind of environment they settled to live.

(Acts 17:26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation…

Many theories including the infamous Darwinian Theory of Evolution was taught and believed even by reputed scientists; but a fact remains — that we were created by a great God, from the first man and woman; we came from one family (not from apes); with only one language and tongue, which was later confounded by God, for His will to populate the earth with humans be fulfilled.
esoriano.wordpress.com...

Climate clearly has put its imprint on the tint of our skin, the size of our noses, and other physical traits…

…Amid such discussions, however, a consensus exists that climate has influenced the evolution of the human physique.

Skin color, for example, is determined largely by the amount of melanin, a dark pigment, in the outer layer of the skin. (Carotene imparts a yellow tint.) In sunny climates close to the Equator, natural selection has favored dark, melanin-rich skin, which protects its owner by absorbing harmful ultraviolet rays before they penetrate to lower layers. But some ultraviolet light must penetrate the skin so that the body can produce Vitamin D. Thus, at higher latitudes, where sunlight is less intense, pale skin with little melanin is the norm.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

JesusIsNoJoke...I'll be reviewing this site thoroughly, thnx for the info/link. It has actually been so long since those events took place that I no longer even think about it unless the topic happens to come up (such as your post), then it's fresh all over again. Such an interesting relationship has developed over the harsh years between me and Whom I understand to be God that perhaps it is simply too inconvenient for "them" to interfere with my life now. My primary interest in getting this word out would be for those who are 'new' to it, and who (like your brother) have no spiritual perspective with which to do battle with such an attack.

My questions regarding the name of Jesus putting dark energy to flight was really targeting potential readers who say that the Christ is fiction. While there is no good, solid proof that He was ever a real person walking the earth, there is also no good, solid proof that He did not, either. And until someone can give me a clean debunk as to why the "end time" prophecies are happening today just as predicted thousands of years ago in several Scriptural addresses (some even by names of countries today) I have to assume that the general message of Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek Scripture is -- somehow -- true.

I don't know if you've been doing the lurk for a while, or if you are completely new to ATS, but some of the posters here get violently upset about people believing in God, I've observed. If some of that makes it into this thread, I've found the best medicine for it is ignore-ance, lest the whole thread be derailed and degrade into a pointless pong-match of insults.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join