It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlocks Origins of Humanity/Hidden Records & Other Mysterys

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What if the Holy Grail is real and contains an inscribed record of who we are and where we come? For arguments sake let us assume that it does. What if the ultimate secret was given to Judas by Christ (as the Judas codex seems to suggest) on a beautiful metal plate that was uniquely inscribed? (Wayne Herschel has a strong feeling that in Renaissance art this metal plate is shown symbolically behind Christ's head). If one refers to the recently discovered Judas gospel, one could even conclude that there is a chance Judas may have been captured by the Roman authorities with this artefact that was to become known as the grail in his possession. An artefact that had inscribed on it detail of humanity's lineage.

If this hypothetical scenario does indeed prove to be true, then one would have to ask whether the Roman authorities murdered him to cover up the existence of this amazing artefact, and more specifically its contents.

Perhaps we are approaching a new renaissance age in which humankind will begin to question its true origins? It seems likely now that Vitruvius was not the first person to portray the human form in this unique way. www.thehiddenrecords.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In depth research of late, has not only been revealing but has further engulfed me in life's mysteries. I have found that many of them have already been topics of discussion here on the ATS website. Some of those were discussed at great length, some were lightly touched on but were derailed with arguments that were unimportant to the main topic theme. I will try to bring fresh mysteries to this thread that have not been discussed previously, and maybe a few of the others that did not get a fair shake.
The first of these that I would like to present to you is based on a book by Wayne Herschel, 'The Hidden Records.' I am not privileged to the whole book at the moment, but do plan to purchase it. If any of you already own it and wish to contribute information, that is not available to the public, from his website; that would be greatly appreciated. This is one of the first great mysteries of our planet, that I would like to start with.
This is our first mystery to deal with. I will try to insert some images below, but can't promise the outcome.

hopefully if this image pasted properly, it is an image of a star/man.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The Agrippa which is shown in the external link image above:

Leonardo Da Vinci has acceded to fame for his Vitruvian man, however few realise he reproduced it from an ancient manuscript. Da Vinci did not show the raised arms as you see here, but chose to reposition the arms where the square touches the circle. He may have chosen to depict his version like he did to avoid the same fate that the German scholar, Agrippa (who lived at the same time as Da Vinci), faced for duplicating Vitruvius' work as seen in the image above. Agrippa died a horrific death. He was burned at the stake.
If what was encapsulated in the representation of the human form by Agrippa and Da Vinci had relevance to these star maps, why did Christ make no mention of this? It is indeed a very sensitive question and is currently open to debate on the author's website. There are many sources of early translations of the gospels that include references to the star associated with Christ's birth and other stars, such as Orion and the Pleiades. There is also a lot more being debated than this.
www.thehiddenrecords.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Was anyone aware that they had uncovered the Hall of Records, underneath the Sphinx? The last I hear before today, was that they assumed it was there. It seems that some very interesting things have been uncovered there.

hem were thin metal discs on which various "Documentation" was transcribe. Such metal recordings indicated that music was the key to the universe and life on the planets. There are recordings of music for every possible phase of man's life. There is music to soothe the savage beast. Music which can even anger. Music to march off to war with. The greatest treasure is found in the strange but enchanting music that is designed to cure all known illnesses!

These metal plates contain not only music and historical recordings, but some are of a video nature. When placed into the non electrical computer, they show actual 3-D scenes that are thousands of years ago. Such as Noah's actual ark, Je--s on the Mount of Olives and his Sermon of the Mount. As well as Adam, Cain & Able, George Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Churchill, Gladstone, St. Francis of Assisi, and Groctine, master of the Atlantean race.

The chamber located on the top level of the four-story tomb, which was named on discovery as the "King's Ball Room." contains the Great Book of Knowledge. Amazingly this book lays open to the present day of our civilization! Thus, the records of the forbidden chambers date from the first man on earth up to the present day and years that are to follow.

Among the artifacts there is stored the oddest collection of computers, machines, visa phones, communication systems and displays of ultra modern portal to portal transportation.

One item is a "Telabrain." From all appearances it is in working condition. The lettering on the 25 dials has not been translated, nor has it any meaning in any known earth language. The only markings that seem translatable are the triangles, for this Telabrain is directly connected with the other pyramids located around the earth in a very sacred geometric pattern. The markings are known only to Mayan Priests who went underground since the time of the last delude when Atlantis sank.
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

Please go there and read more of the discoverys, if you haven't already!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just wanted to throw my two cents in on the above post. In reference to the metal discs that indicate that music was a universal language, etc.; that brings to mind when I was studying some of the Apocryphal Books. In particular, was the Book of Enoch. It was suggested that Enoch's language was a musical language.

A bit of the skeptic rears up in me and asks, how did they find out what was on the metal discs? On the webpage from where I got the info, there is mention of material that can be read from computers of non-electrical source. But it does not indicate which material. Read it and see what you think.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Was it really the angels (Watchers) that daughters of men in Genesis, defiled themselves with and bore children (Nephilim)? Another viewpoint. You decide:

Based on a very narrow interpretation of the phrase "sons of God" as found here in Genesis, and bolstered by Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7; and Psalms 29:1; 82:6, the case is made that this is referring to heavenly beings/angels that interbred with women, causing a ghastly mixed breed of creatures that God had to destroy.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The above verses make clear that phrase "sons of God" applies to anyone with faith. Note how the righteous 144,000 are described

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

"Not defiled with women" alludes back to Genesis 6 and the sons of God and the daughters of men. The 144,000 walk with God just like Noah, and are not defiled by the great whore of Revelation 17, or her harlot daughters, which are symbolic of apostasy.

So the angelic interbreeding story appears to be nothing more than an attempt to put the

blame on angels rather than man. The passage in Genesis 6 speaks only to the wickedness of

humanity, and places no blame at all on angels.
crusader37.webs.com...

Take a look at these Giants!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just a little background on North American Giants:

East Coast: The giant skeletons found so far have not been mummified. They typically have two small obtrusions on the upper/forward portion of the skull (1/4" - 1/2") and a small tail like appendage resembling a tail, usually 2" - 4" in length. Overall height being between 7' and 9'.

Upper Midwest: The skeletons of giants found in this area are unusual in that their remains are found with the remains of individuals of normal stature within the same burial sites. Suggesting that they lived amongst the indigenous individuals of the area and were not living in tribes or groups of their own. Overall height being between 7' and 8'.

West Coast: The most remarkable feature of the giants found in this area is that they have double rows of teeth. Of the remains found so far about half are mummified. They also have been found with large weapons of war. Overall height being between 7' and 9'.

Southern: Just about every specimen found in this area has 6 digits on both feet, occassionally having 6 digits on their hands as well. Both mummies and skeletons have been found but are typically found in single burial chambers and sarcophagis. They are also usually found with weapons of war and writings on plates made of precious metals. Overall height being between 7' and 10'.
________

BTW they must have had some sort of animal husbandry to feed their bodies...what did the giants eat??
According to many of the Native American legends, the Giants were often cannibalistic.(they ate people).

And Even if we were to find that a bit far fetched, some one 7 or 9 feet tall would none-the less have a far greater appitite than a person of average size 5 1/2 feet tall.

For example giant sized people today in modern times(giants today are rare), though often display genetic or glandular abnormalities, might eat 5000 to 9000 calories daily, maybe more.

Robert Wadlow of Alton Illionois, 9 foot tall in 1940 consumed 8000 to 9000 calories daily.

to give you a comparison most healthy people consume between 2000-3000 calories per day, maybe more. I am estimating anyway...

Many of the Midwest giants had double rows of upper and lower teeth, some also had elongated canine teeth.
was this to eat human or animal flesh? or both?..

There are also legends of a race of redheaded 8 foot cannibal warriors called the 'SI-TE-CA' by local natives.
they allegedly inhabited the southwest, and their remains have been found at Lovelock Nevada in 1911-1912.

whatever the case, it seems very apparent that their did exist giants in the ancient American past.
www.ancientlosttreasures.com...

BTW, if you follow the link, you will note in this discussion forum, there are queries among the members as to what has happened to the skeletons that have been found and reported. And why so few documented media reports vs the numerous eyewitness testimonies and American Indian Stories.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have a real mystery going on. Was debating on whether to say anything about it or not; but it's driving me nuts!
Is there any reason that I should be having music coming out of my pc? And I am not talking about the CD-Player either. This has been going on for several days and no matter what I do, it does not stop. The music is not even identifiable. It's kind of like when you have the radio between two stations.
Is there circuits of any kind inside the pc that could be picking up radio signals? Any help would be appreciated.

Don't laugh, but it sounds like a non-stop version of the Hey! Macarena! or a bunch of Muslims chanting.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well! Guess that will remain one of life's little mysteries. Moving on to more interesting things. Here is one that I hadn't heard. Any of you familiar?

Mysterious
Mount Shasta
The most remarkable stories are the legends about the mysterious people who supposedly live inside the mountain. They are said to be descendants of an ancient society from Lemuria, a lost continent that sunk eons ago. These Lemurians supposedly live deep inside the mountain in apartments plated with gold. In this secret colony, they preserve their ancient customs.

Lemurians are commonly described as graceful and tall -- seven feet and up -- with long, flowing hair. They dress in white robes and sandals. They are said to have long, slender necks which they adorn with beautiful decorative collars made of beads or precious stones.

Perhaps their most unusual physical characteristic is a walnut-sized organ that protrudes from the center of their foreheads. This sixth-sense enables Lemurians to communicate among themselves by extra-sensory perception.
www.outwestnewspaper.com...

ya know, I read something else earlier, about a theory that we once had a 'third eye' known to be a sixth sense organ, before we evolved into who we are today. Seems that I have come full-circle on this one. BTW, according to California residents in the area, there are still sightings of these ppl, even today.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
How about this one! This is amazing!

In 1821, Tilloch's Philosophical Magazine carried an unusual item about a stone mason named David Virtue who made an astonishing discovery while working on a large chunk of rock that had come from about 22 feet below the surface. Upon breaking it open "he found a lizard embedded in the stone. It was coiled up in a round cavity of its own form, being an exact impression of the animal. It was about an inch and a quarter long, of a brownish yellow color, and had a round head, with bright sparkling projecting eyes. It was apparently dead, but after being about five minutes exposed to the air it showed signs of life. It soon ran about with much celerity."
paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Did Dinosaurs co-exist with man? Maybe. Let's take a look:

what if there were already better evidence that at least some dinosaurs had survived long enough to coexist with humans? Evidence better than just stories. What if early humans had actually etched pictures of dinosaurs on rock faces. That would constitute pretty good proof, wouldn't it?

Such rocks exist. Known collectively as the Ica Stones (they are found in Ica, Peru), these rocks, varying in size from that of a baseball to twice that of a basketball, are hand-etched with pictures of primitive fish, dinosaurs and Indians using what appear to be tools of advanced technology.

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hello everybody! This is an open discussion. You are welcome to join in, ask questions, make comments, inject some mysteries of your own. It's getting very lonely here.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well, your scarring, or is it scaring, oh well either way, the chimps. I love monkeys. How bout you!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yes! I love monkeys, chimps, apes, gorillas.
You betcha! Thanks for your contribution.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Citizens call upon our government to reopen investigations on UFO'S:

The panel has called on the US military to re-open an investigation dormant since 1969, called Project Blue Book, in which more than 12,500 UFO claims were investigated by the Air Force.

For now, it seems their pleas have fallen on deaf ears - the US Air Force says nothing has changed that would support a resumption of the investigation.

But those who believe they have seen UFOs, know they have influential supporters.

Among those on the panel is the former governor of Arizona, Fife Symington, and last month, the Democrat presidential candidate, Dennis Kucinich, said during a televised debate that he'd seen a UFO.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Mysterious Flying Balls of Fire! Captured on Video!

MYSTERIOUS flying 'balls of fire' have been spotted again in the area –– and this time they have been captured on video by a quick-thinking local.
Chad reader Scott Price has filmed two sightings of the unidentified flying objects and loaded them onto popular video sharing site Youtube.

The first sighting was filmed in Shirebrook in November, and then earlier this month another 'ball of fire' was captured floating above Pleasley Vale Mills.

www.chad.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Shadow Beings! And How To Deal With Them!

Researcher Heidi Hollis, who's been described as the "Dr. Phil" of the paranormal, discussed 'shadow' entities as well as encounters with other types of negative beings. Shadow people have been around since the beginning of time and are a dark influence upon society, she said. They also relate to negative alien entities such as the Reptilians and Greys, and may in fact be part of the same overall phenomena, she added.

# Typically, shadow beings don't like to be spotted but they are sometimes discovered by a person who wakes up to find them trying to choke or suffocate them, noted Hollis, who presented several methods for decreasing or eliminating incidents with them: Learn to let go of your fear.
# Stand your ground and deny them access to your person.
# Focus on positive thoughts.
# Use the name of Jesus to repel them.
# Keep a light on or envision light surrounding you.
# Bless your room with bottled spring water.
type of shadow being referred to as the "Hat Man" is actually more akin to the devil or a demon, Hollis revealed. He is often seen wearing a fedora hat, trench coat and three-piece suit, and might appear more solid than other shadow entities. She suggested that these very negative beings are seeking to increase their numbers by recruiting an army of people to the dark side.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Have any of you ever had any experiences with the shadow beings? My brother swears that he has, not once, but often. And no, he is not mental.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This one will scare the bejeebers outta ya! Hat Man!

This man appeared at a former roommate's bedside in the middle of the night. She could clearly see he had on a long, black trench coat of some sort.

Upon seeing this Shadow, she screamed and he did nothing but continue to stare at her. She screamed again, and he still remained. So she continued to scream at the top of her lungs, and I having the room next to hers, ran to see what the problem was for her to keep screaming like that.

She said usually the Shadows will disappear or leave once they see she's noticed them. But this Hat Man didn't seem to care, and was more focused on intimidating her. The figure disappeared shortly before I came running into her room so I didn't get to see this guy.

I've had other friends who have seen this man in other situations and have been given many accounts about him popping up all over the place. He truly should be in a category of his own, and there will be more info to come about experiences concerning him.
www.jesusisnojoke.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Oh! Here A Good Shivery one! Shadow Spiders!

Like it was mentioned before, these Shadows can come in any shape or form they'd like to. And coming in the form of giant, nasty spiders is no exception to that rule.

They are not exclusive with the Shadows to do this stunt either, but the Grays have also pulled this one on me, as well. I've awakened many times to see a huge shadowy-spider in my room either by their "feel" or by them dropping down on my bed and running.

But most often it's been by their "feel" they give off in the room. I then wake up and am sometimes even able to see rows of eyes like a spider's, and at times they can seem very solid. But then there are many times that I've caught them fading out and turn into nothing and once they turned into a Gray's face as it retreated and the charade was off.

I didn't care for either of their presences and they didn't like the fact that I would and could wake up when they came. So they'd often leave in a hurry, but when they had a few of their friends along they'd often be more daring and stick around longer. That's when balls of light would come in and be my back up plan and send them on their way, it's good to remember that we all have friends and God on our side too - so we can be more daring.

The picture above is one of the larger spiders I've seen and I have a friend that has bore witness to one similar to it as well. It practically took up the entire ceiling of the room I was in with a spand of about 12 feet. I usually have seen the Shadow Spiders to be anywhere from 1 foot to 5 feet. But they can be only an inch or two, as well.

www.jesusisnojoke.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join