It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OCZ Demos Mind Controlled Gaming Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

OCZ Demos Mind Controlled Gaming Device

www.techpowerup.com

It looks like OCZ is planning the future of gaming with its Neural Impulse Actuator – the world’s first gaming control system that allows users to play games by monitoring muscle movement, brain waves and eye movement. After calibration, the device allows the wearer to carry out actions such as moving, turning, strafing and changing weapons without needing a keyboard, simply by thinking what they want to do......
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
OCZ, a leader in the industry, known for its mid and high end PC memory chips have released something pretty interesting here. I know we all are familiar with this type of tech, but this could be the first wave of 'mind control' devices intended for the masses..

The implications of how far this technology could go and the possibilities of usage grow with every second I put in to thinking about it. Heck, 20 years from now we could be driving our cars with mind control, communicating with each other via a implant and mind control, ect...

I believe the future is now!

www.techpowerup.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-1-2008 by HomeBrew]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ocz pwns I run ocz products i love my 800 watt ocz power supply

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman
ocz pwns I run ocz products i love my 800 watt ocz power supply

Yeah, they are pretty reputable......Now.

However, I can still remember when they were just a coupple techies from the 'mad onion' days, selling rebadged and overclocked memory sticks out of there garage to the unsuspecting sucker(s). But I digress...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Duuude!

This is both badass as a form of entertainment and scary as heck with it's negative use potential.

As a moderate gamer, I would love to take this puppy for a spin.
Just imagine Socom with mind control....sooo freakin cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

its that negative use that scares the crap out of me , mentally controled drones. mentaly controled gun turrets i would hate to think what the could do mixing this with smart bombs. but for gaming it is realy a revolutionary idea.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is what I'm saying, the implications are limited to only the imagination, evil or otherwise..

top topics

join