It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swastika motif found at ancient ruins at Mohenjo-Doro site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.harappa.com...

This explains the Nazis motif plus the fact that their most prominent scientist and archaeologist where in Asia excavating ancient vimana technologies. I am sure they found something. I read somewhere that the Nazis actually found this ancient anti-gravity technology.

If anyone is familiar with Nazis WWII history and their search for mystical technologies please fill in...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TMI Clearence

the swaztika is nothing new since the mid 1930's

why nazis used it? i dont know

but this is no real news or relevancy at all, IMO

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMI Clearence
I am sure they found something. I read somewhere that the Nazis actually found this ancient anti-gravity technology.

Of course. That's why they were able to win WWII and begin the 1000 Year Reich. Oh, wait, that was in an alternate universe.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I always hear this same argument and I always ask the same question. If the Nazi's acquired technology not of this world then why didn't they win the war?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
I always hear this same argument and I always ask the same question. If the Nazi's acquired technology not of this world then why didn't they win the war?

The Nazis acquired some but it was late in the war and the US Government confiscated the Nazis technologies and most of their scientist. The Nazis supposedly had anti-gravity technology in the works and maybe they did develop an anti-gravity vehicle or two there are some pic out there (google).

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Aum 卐 symbol is also sacred in Hinduism, it was created by first hindu civilization at early 1500, which indians prey.

Swastika is from a sanskrit word which means lucky charm.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The was a bridge on my college campus that was built 100 years ago, before the advent of the Nazis. The bridge was decorated with swastikas, and there is a plaque near the bridge explaining how the swastika was actually a common symbol used by many as a decoration motiff before World War II. There were even synagogues decorated with swastikas.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HitmanOnline

can you imagine lucky spatting off about blue diamonds, purple horseshoes. green clovers, 3rd reich swaztikas, and red balloons

project paperclip was the name they gave to bring over the scientists to work for us

which makes me speculate, i dont think the scientists were in it like hitler, i think they were just in it for the science
who knows

top topics

join