It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman films killing of her lover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Woman films killing of her lover

www.reuters.com

BEIJING (Reuters) - A 19-year-old Chinese student recorded the killing and dismembering of her married lover by her boyfriend, local media said on Friday.

The second-year student in the southwestern province of Yunnan, her boyfriend and another male accomplice had all been arrested after the killing last month, the Southern Metropolis Daily said.

The victim, 39, was a married manager at a local highway and bridge building company, the newspaper said.

The girl, who was from a struggling family in the capital Beijing and met the victim as a nightclub hostess, filmed as he was killed and his body was cut into "hundreds of pieces," the newspaper said.

"The dismembering was both out of hatred and aimed at making the body unrecognisable," the report said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Eesh...Not everyday you hear about something as heinous as this, and somebody actually FILMING it. Pretty disturbing.

Dumbest part is about disfiguring the body to be unrecognizable, but then VIDEOTAPING it. Not too bright.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-1-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm suprised the boyfreind didn't kill her too! Do you think he forced her to film it as penance for her infidelity?

On a side note, in true ATS skeptic fashion... Show me the video or it didn't happen.

Crap, this site is really getting to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Okay so she had a boyfriend. She cheated on her boyfriend with some old married guy. Then she and the boyfriend kill and cut up the married guy?

If the boyfriend was a homicidal maniac why didn't he chop up the girl who cheated on him? Like it's the married guys fault she slept with him?

The married guy sounds like a scumbag for cheating on his wife, the boyfriend sounds like a pathetic loser who's whipped beyond belief by this girl and this girl sounds like a cold, controlling bitch or a woman who spends her free time kicking puppies and throwing kittens off bridges.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Dumbest part is about disfiguring the body to be unrecognizable, but then VIDEOTAPING it. Not too bright.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

I was thinking the same thing. A little bit of a flaw with the plan.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
how much thinking does it take to come to the simple idea "if im performing a crime for which i may spend large amounts of time in prison i shouldent record it". i mean realy some people need to be removed from the breeding population.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't think logic has anything to do with this. She's obviously very disturbed, and her boyfriend and the accomplice are either very stupid, or equally disturbed.

These weird stories are just extremely creepy. I love horror movies, but this is just over the top. Movies are one thing, but this is just disturbing.

Poor bastard. He thought he was getting a little on the side, and he ends up hacked to hundreds of pieces. I hope he died quickly at least.

new topics

top topics

join