It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride idea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Just a little point here for the anti flouride crowd (never mind that Palo Alto, California was one of the first to flourinate thier water and I nor my sister have ever had any cavaties) that the background amount of flouride is greater in many places than whats added in most municiplaities?

That would have been true up to the year 1981. But since then such is not the case. Also, some municipalities and water districts have switched from fluorine to sodium fluoride which is enormously dangerous to the health and vitality of the human organism.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok apparently I shouldn't have shared my views on it since it started another related topic. I was really just wanting to know if anyone was up for testing for fluoride in the White House. I just thought that a negative test would add some credentials to this possible conspiracy.

But when I think of "waste" I think of something that shouldn't be in your body. Its called waste for a reason right. Well the fluoride that is in the drinking water is just that....waste. If you go to the EPA's website and do a search on whats in your local water, it will tell you everything thats in it and what amounts and where it came from. One is fluoride, and it says that it is from "waste" that came from an industrial plant (forgot which kind). Personally, I dont want to be drinking that. Whoever wants to, go ahead and be my guest. However I have to now since Im in college and really cant afford filters. But once I get a job I will be looking into buying one.

Yes, I still think its utter nonsense about the mind control. Im aware of the negative effects it has on the body/brain. Yet some cities have chosen to not fluoridate and many have filters on their house. If all the fluoridated people were under some kind of control I would think these non fluoridated towns and homes would notice something strange about us.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KidOK

Yeah but it isn't just water... instant tea is a Flouride Monster, toothpaste, mouthwash, and god knows what else...remember the swish lady? They used to have program here where a couple of Public Health Ladies would come around and make all the kids swish with a Flouride Solution, one of the kids I went to school with then was in the office for something and he said that the case those bottles came in had a 'mr yuckmouth' on it. I got a paddling one time for trying to hide in the bathroom on swish day.

<< 1   >>

join