It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah is an Evil God!!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Yes in the Old Testament he was clearly a not very pleasant sort of 'God' however he went on to have his mythical son murdered and felt much better after that. So now he just sits back with his Bovril and cry's tears over all the suffering on earth but being such a nice guy he is of course obliged not to act.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If the lord knew when he destroyed a creation that that creation would be replaced or re injected, to murder isnt the same as inhabitants who visualize it as the end. He may look at it like here we go again they need to be schooled AGAIN. ITS KIND OF HARD TO PUT A HUMAN PERSPECTIVE ON THE CREATOR AND ITS WAYS OF INTERACTING.
edit on 1/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I would say from 15 years of being a Christian and having read the Bible many times, I would say that the "fictional character" Jehova/Yahweh/Jesus overall is a very evil creature. I also conclude that he is entirely fictional and nothing to be concerned with. His followers, different story. LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

sorry my friend that you feel this way. although even i could assume that you would find it compelling to kill someone who has caused the death and utter destruction of multitudes of people. you blame God because men are evil in their own selfishness and pride.

i'll ask you this, if your child curses at you will you not smack their mouth? if your child hurts another(unprovoked) would you not discipline them? of course i am assuming you are a good natured, respectable human being. so with me assuming that you are respectable, i will also assume you would guide your child to be respectable.

now with that being said, God is the father and we are his children. that being the case sometimes the killing of some would be necessary for the sake of the masses, because unfortunately not all humans care for the well being of others. This is the illness that pains humanity most especially in our day and age. we work and slave for people because we must survive and these standards have been set upon us by those whom we slave for. (corporations and the like) to believe that it does not pain him to see us do so much evil to one another is ignorance.

when you know love, you know that you discipline those you love. why? because i am my brother's keeper. i would rather hurt you now so that you may turn from your ways and know love, because there is nothing of more value then love.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Does this sound like a real loving God?
So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee: and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee: and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the Lord have spoken it. (Ezekiel 5:17)

I am the Lord and there is none else. I form the light and create the darkness, I make peace and create evil, I, the Lord, do all these things. (Book of Isaiah)

Then shall ye know that I am the LORD, when their slain men shall be among their idols round about their altars, upon every high hill, in all the tops of the mountains, and under every green tree, and under every thick oak, the place where they did offer sweet savor to all their idols... So will I stetch out my hand upon them, and make the land desolate... and they shall know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 6:13-14)

Just so you know, the original Hebrew has been completely mistranslated on purpose. Just so you and others would feel exactly how you do. The PTB did a beautiful job.
Want to know the truth?
www.thechronicleproject.org...
This is what it really says

edit on 12-2-2011 by shoulda taken the blue pi because: typos

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
this is what it really says
www.bibles.net...

you will find a baziillion bible translations here
they don't agree on much it seems

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer

Are you saying the highest being in the Universe, Smartest of the smart can't come up with a better way to teach then MASS MURDERER. You have to be under the worst kind of mind control to believe that!!!!

Yes Lucifer; precisely.

If there is a God, She woud have to be the most intelligent being in the cosmos, She would have to be the Universe's greatest physicist, chemist, biologist. mathematician and philosopher. I think it is rather an insult to Her intelligence to suggest that She could not do any better than the tribal laws of a buch of primitive, savage, genocidal Bronze Age religious fanatics.

If there is a God, I think that She would have much more in common with highly intelligent, educated, scientific, rational, ethical philosophers such as Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens and would consider them to be saints, and would attempt to distance Herself from archetypal religious schizophrenics such as Moses and Jesus who have ruined Her reputation and given Her a bad name.

If there is a God, She probably despises religion and considers it to be an insult to Her intelligence; and after the long history of religious misogyny and paternalism, She is probably an evangelical militant lesbian by now.

Lux

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The passage from Isaih 45, doesnt necessarily mean the word "evil" as in he creates evil ones.

The word Rah, Hebrew, can mean a wide variety of things, to troubles and calamities. The passage can also mean, that in the school of opposition by forming Light and making Peace, the opposite will then exist, for that is the structure and foundation of free will. That only may only mean that the ability to do evil is availiable, to be tested, but that would be the person doing it, not God.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the words come from haitan creolian

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

XcLuciFer
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Ok so you are advocating that mass murderer isn't that bad. I don't no how to respond to that. We are talking about the creator of the Universe!!!

Do you know Jehovah? Ever met him? What is it that you atheist love to say, Love one another? Stop judging blah, blah, blah. And here you are judging Jehovah?

And you call God a SHE? So when did you burn your bra?

So how is the Wiccan belief?

You will never convince God's children to walk away from him.

edit on 15-11-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

It's JESUS CHRIST who said love one another as I have loved you and judge not lest ye be judged.

HE came up with that not atheists.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

exchristian1freethinker

I would say from 15 years of being a Christian and having read the Bible many times, I would say that the "fictional character" Jehova/Yahweh/Jesus overall is a very evil creature. I also conclude that he is entirely fictional and nothing to be concerned with. His followers, different story. LOL

And you are NOT a Christian now are you?

What caused you to give up your belief?

How long has it been since you rejected Christ?

Since you have changed your mind how do you feel?

has your life changed ..... if yes please explain

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The concept of god is like the boogeyman. It is juvenile and immature and holds us back as a species. Want heaven? Create it here and now.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
People love to quote scripture and claim this is not a loving God. God made man. Man sinned. God loved man so much he gave then a second chance, like a father who loves his son will never turn his back on his child. Materialized his spirit into the flesh to open the gates to heaven for mankind. If you are going to quote "the evil side" as you claim why not quote the opposite as well? When one does actual research rather than googling "proof the God of the bible is evil" and does the homework themselves they will see the other side to the story. There are always two sides.

If someone asks me why I believe In God I say why not? If I fade to black after death and nothing comes of it then so be it. But What If?

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join