It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah is an Evil God!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
sitchin would say they are two different beings, that yahweh is enki and jehovah is enlil, but yhvh is yhwh, so jehovah is yahweh. same guy, different timeframes.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Yeah, that is where True Christianity, in my opinion, was lost and replaced by a psuedo, Pagan-Christianity.

Absolutely correct. Which is why so many shun "Constantine Christianity."

Originally posted by skyshow
so then is YAHWEH the same name as JEHOVAH or are we talking about two different beings? I've been under the belief that they are the same.

They are. Just changes as the language progressed. See:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
you wanna try an interesting research line on ancient god names, try to trace the name Enlil. That one is a real interesting one.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
this guy attempts to prove that Enlil is the pre-Muhammad Al'lah and that he had a goddess wife named Al'lat

source
www.balaams-ass.com...

isn't that interesting?
i think it's very interesting.

Since I had already been working on tracing the etymology of the god "BEL", I was trying to determine at what point "BEL" came into existence, and came to the conclusion that if BEL was Enlil, there was a problem, since BEL was the god of holy prostitution. lol

It was obvious, of course, that the god name EL was in there. so I had to trace EL all over the place. Wowzers, that's a trip. ANYway, the confusion appears to be that the EL could be el and not EL, depending on what god of the council you were invoking. If you were invoking YOUR god, it was EL. If you describing someone else's god it was el (but since the hebrews didn't have case sensitive words (not large or small letters, everything was the same size, you could only determine the EL from the el, by the surrounding information). Typically el were called bene elohim, but there are instances where they are called simply elohim. Heiser deals with this by pointing out that elohim was a definition of the type of being these gods were, in particular he refers to it as an example of spirit beings.

I'm still working on it. It's also entirely possible that several of Enlil and Enki's exploits were intermixed, as Enki's priests were the primary scribes of the time. Very few books remain from Enlil's priests.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Hi Luci.

About this material from Tsarion. I really like a lot of stuff he says, he's really well read about certain issues. But still he loses me sometimes... I mean ice with frogs falling from the asteroid belt to the earth ALIVE? The asteroid belt is at the outer perimeter of the inner solar system... And BTW he trusts Sitchin to much.

And if i'm not mistaken, he believes in one creator God, when it comes down to it. So if you're gonna use Tsarion as a reference, you acknowledge God, but deny the accuracy of scripture. Fine by me!

One thing i think he emphasizes with good grounds is the thesis that "Adam" is not an individual, more a "people", the first human people. He's good at diving beneath the obvious metaphors in the older texts.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthDweller

Hi Luci.

About this material from Tsarion. I really like a lot of stuff he says, he's really well read about certain issues. But still he loses me sometimes... I mean ice with frogs falling from the asteroid belt to the earth ALIVE? The asteroid belt is at the outer perimeter of the inner solar system... And BTW he trusts Sitchin to much.

And if i'm not mistaken, he believes in one creator God, when it comes down to it. So if you're gonna use Tsarion as a reference, you acknowledge God, but deny the accuracy of scripture. Fine by me!

One thing i think he emphasizes with good grounds is the thesis that "Adam" is not an individual, more a "people", the first human people. He's good at diving beneath the obvious metaphors in the older texts.

You wont find in one of my post, me saying their is no God, I do believe in a Universal God. I know that man hasn't figured out what that force is yet. Its not the beings talked about in the Holy books of the world.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I just watched a show on the History channel last night, and what do you think the show was about, yup you got it it was about the origins of or three major religions of today. All three can be traced back to egypt. The name of the show was Egypt: Land of the Gods. Here is a link with a recap of the show.

www.history.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
I just watched a show on the History channel last night, and what do you think the show was about, yup you got it it was about the origins of or three major religions of today. All three can be traced back to egypt. The name of the show was Egypt: Land of the Gods. Here is a link with a recap of the show.

www.history.com...

you don't find it even remotely suspicious that the media is harping on this constantly? like after bush got elected, they had a big map of the usa on CNN with the red and blue states marked. across the middle of it were the words:
JESUSLAND. then they had "experts" on to talk about how the people who live in jesusland are less educated, have lower IQs and so forth. this picked up speed. pretty soon there were guys from england talking about how america is backwards due to its christian population. of course, there's no way to prove there's even that many christians, much less that they all voted for bush. lol the whole thing is a propaganda show.

it's all about re-engineering the planet, but when there's no christians left, it won't stop the crime, the rape, the war, the pollution, the murders, the deceit, lying, brainwashing, and etc, because those are not religious problems, they are human problems. please don't buy into the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
LOL This type of thinking is the main source of our problem. You seek God in all the wrong places, if its not a book its a church, if its not a church its through some one else Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, Moses, But no one ever looks with in. You don't need anyone or anything to connect with God all the great teacher taught this and thats why they were eliminated. Don't you see by putting some one else inbetween, you are separating your self from God, you are denying your self. This is the source of kaos. Look at the world, not only do we have three major religions that divide us but even in the religions them selves their is a divisions. Wake up!!! This is by design.

[edit on 1/24/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

1. I'm the temple of God, it says. The shekinah moved from the temple, to the believer. Same same. That's what it says in the NT. So i think you don't even know what i believe.

2. What's Bush on about? the New World Order. What the New World Order? A one world government with a regulated, strangulated, homogenized, government approved religion (and if you don't believe in censorship, this should worry you) in which the viewpoints of a few, will be forced on all.

3. The wars being fought and fought since the time of Christ were never about God. they were about greed, power and as a result of the unbelief of the men in charge. It is not the fault of "monotheism." It's just plain ole human weakness. Pride, selfishness, unquenchenable need to have more more more, and more after that, so that no matter how much you have, it is never enough.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You don't get it, and I have failed because I don't know how to make you understand I'm sorry. =(

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Okay, you said that it is within. This is true, it IS within.
The shekinah is within. That's the spirit. You said, the three monotheistic religions are the problem. I think you should do some more research. It's the same no matter, where you are, no matter what religion or lack thereof. Have you read the history of India? Russia? China? Mexico? Japan? Etc? You only hear about the "crimes" of monotheism because it's popular to attack it. Popular culture is just as suspectible to being brainwashed as any other part of the culture.

It's every where, in the music, in books, on the news, on the net, on forums, don't you see it? It's mass brainwashing. First they presented bush as a christian, even though alot of what he decided to do was not considered "christian", just presidential. Then they had him take on the most unpopular tasks and made it seem like christians in the USA agreed with it, almost exclusively, and that no one agreed with any of his war drum banging from the beginning, except christians. And that christians have lower IQs, are the scourge of the earth, are the devil incarnate, are the reason for the suffering on the planet, are responsible for what some pope did 700 years ago, etc.

Listen, before I became a christian, I was just me. not the pope, not bush, not a guy with a machine gun, just me. and after i became a christian, i was not the pope, not a guy with a machine gun, just me. please open your eyes before you cause additional, unnecessary suffering.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
S.O.S I'am a Human being, my home is called Earth its located in a small solar system on the out skirts of the Milky Way Galaxy. My family, the Human species, is dieing from a disease that at the moment seems incurable. The main symptom's of this powerful disease, FEAR, the rejection of unconditional love, disconnect from one another, disconnect from the Earth, and the lack of respect for the Universe. We are divided and at war with one another, each believeing they are right and the other is wrong, refusing to accept that, we may all be wrong. This disease that plagues my family is so strong, that we have forgotten that we are in fact, family. Being at war with one another should be proof alone that something is seriously wrong, but the disease has clouded our judgement to the point where we simply can not see. We claim to be everything but our selves, and refuse to except the fact that we are sick. When treatment is offered we decline it, and kill that which has tryed to administer the cure. Even though our world is dieing, we refuse to change. If any one can here my call please help!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Well gee, i more or less agree with your two last posts. I'm a bit hesitant towards the "unconditional love" bit, though. There should be some standards as to what is good and bad. But i see that this is just your point, that when separate cultures/religions/individuals make law and judgement out of what they think is the "right thing" - things go bad inbetween cultures or individuals when there is a discrepancy of belief.

But what then, shall we forgive ALL that our brethren do, on the premises that "we could all be wrong"? If you were to sacrifice my daughter in a ritual, invoking what you believe is "good" - i would not forgive and forget, ya know? What's your take on this?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthDweller

Well gee, i more or less agree with your two last posts. I'm a bit hesitant towards the "unconditional love" bit, though. There should be some standards as to what is good and bad. But i see that this is just your point, that when separate cultures/religions/individuals make law and judgement out of what they think is the "right thing" - things go bad inbetween cultures or individuals when there is a discrepancy of belief.

But what then, shall we forgive ALL that our brethren do, on the premises that "we could all be wrong"? If you were to sacrifice my daughter in a ritual, invoking what you believe is "good" - i would not forgive and forget, ya know? What's your take on this?

I understand where you are coming from, I suffer from the same sickness. I get mad and make mistake just like you, I bleed and I cry just like you, I seek guidance and hope that one day we as a people will be at peace just like you do. The only way we are going to be able to reverse the damage that has been done is to put everything aside, religion, govrnment, class, race, all of it! Then we focus, and I mean focus on all problems of the human race together. Their is so much waste in our world its disgraceful, their is absolutely no excuse for whats being allowed to happen to us on this planet. You made a stong statement "If you were to sacrifice my daughter in a ritual, invoking what you believe is "good" - i would not forgive and forget" Just think if everyone felt that way about everyone, think about what you said, Imagine that pain you would feel seeing that loved one in distress. Now think of every one in the world as your loved ones, and look at all the kaos all the pain and suffering being inflicted on them, If that doesn't brake you heart then we are doomed!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yes, quite - we are on the same page for shure. MY main problem with popular opinion is that what is going on today - wars, virtual slavery and bloodsucking of the next man - these occurances are to many people "natural". They look at the animal kingdom and see that it is "eat or be eaten", "survival of the fittest" in an advanced form, that these "evolutionary principles" that are beeing played out between persons and nations are hard-wired in the human mind - they cannot see beyond it! If you say to them "this is all wrong, we must change our ways, there is another reality that is not this cruel", then they just say that it is in the nature of man, "man is a beast - he has only desire for his own lust and greed for personal power"

I truly believe that the way things are going now, we need devine presence NOW. People are blind to great ideas, they are afraid, they've never been shown greatness, just petty ideas about "survival"

And here in Sweden, were I live, the population is utterly aetheistic. They all believe that all they have is their short life in the flesh, no need to think ahead a couple of generations as our forefathers did. All they want to do is enjoy the "carnival" and then disappear into oblivion.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by EarthDweller]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You are correct in this.
Although most people don't realize this as the truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
As I said before it is by design. I don't claim to have the answer to all our problems, but I know we are on the wrong track. I recognise that much as ignorant as I am, I can see, feel, and hear it. But as you can see from most of the post on this thread, not to many people are interested in even entertaining the idea. My God if we could some how get every one to understand that their is in fact a problem, and they are a part of it, and not a part from it, then maybe we could start some solution think. It would shed light on so many things. You know what happens when you turn on the light in a room that has been closed and in the dark for a long period of time, you see all the dirt! As long as that door is closed with the lights out, you can rub and rub and sweep, but at the end, the room is still dirty all you did was push it around from one spot to another because their is no light and you can't see.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
To comment on the third youtuber in the earlier your post: in the conclusion he talks about getting rid of clothes, language(!) and, i assume, technological progress. This is a bit rash! Humanity is all about synergy, duality. We are composite beeings! Some think that it is the "animal in man" that shall be abolished, because of its brutality. Others believe that it is the civilization in man that must be ridden to get to the"pure", natural animal-man. Both are wrong! To be human is to be both at the same time - that is harmony!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
he just hasn't thought it all the way thru yet. he'll get to it eventually.

survival of the fittest scenarios end badly. that's the solution for the natural man, the man who says there's nothing bigger than me. i'm the universe, the universe is me and i'm all that counts. soon, you're all there is to count, cause the wildlife, women and children are all dead from greed, pollution, infanticide and abortion. end suffering of the world by curtailing the population or we'll starve to death (a problem easily solved by allowing alternatie energy sources capable of accelerating technology and expansion of our population to the other planets in our solar system, floating cities, etc! but no, we gotta kill the babies so ten years later, there's 150,000,000 dead females (equivalent to the female population of the united states), and a society with nothing but men, who will grow to adulthood without seeing a single woman or female of any kind, day or night, work or home or recreation. nothing but miles and miles of men (which is a nice thing if you're a woman but not so nice if you're a heterosexual man).

i hate to tell you this but a human society with only men, will self-annihilate shortly thereafter. the wars will be for the same reasons they are today. greed, power, influence. it's not goign to change if you remove every last person you feel is responsible for the plight of planet earth. you can't remove the human being from the human being.

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join